PDA

View Full Version : TBS in San Francisco, 12/13

cynd1231
12-12-2009, 04:27 PM
I just received the following!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyndie,

Congratulations! You are the winner of the Timothy B. Schmit pair of tickets for San Francisco, CA tomorrow tonight at the Great American Music Hall. Please send an email to Brandon.Rieck@Ticketmaster.com by 6:00P PST today and confirm that you are still able to make the show and what name you would like the tickets left under. I am sorry for writing from this Facebook, but as an admin on Timothy's page I can't send messages directly.

Thanks for your continued support.

TimothyBSchmit.com

Now for the absolutely heartbreak: I can't make it! Feeling rather suicidal at the moment..........BUT I'M SURE THERE IS A BORDERED IN THE SAN FRAN AREA WHO IS WILLING TO HELP ME OUT --- Get back to me ASAP because the clock is ticking. Please note that is says I should let them know what name I want the tickets left under. First come, first lucky fan because I'll email ticket master with YOUR name if you can attend.

cynd1231
12-12-2009, 10:00 PM
I tried.......REALLY I tried to give someone my tickets!!!:sad: Time's up -- I'm SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry.

tbs fanatic
12-13-2009, 01:04 AM
Oh no! So sorry you couldn't use the tickets yourself nor even give them away.

Wildthyme
12-13-2009, 07:49 AM
Oh how I wish I could have.... I only have one day off this week or I would have risked the weather and made the drive down to see Tim in SF...

sodascouts
12-13-2009, 11:55 AM
Oh well, you tried Cynd! But hopefully they had "runner ups" who got the tickets in case the winner wasn't able to go.

cynd1231
12-13-2009, 03:34 PM
This is a HUGE disappointment for me! If I'd known more than 24 hours ahead of time, I could/would have made arrangements. The airfare was reasonable and I would have had no problem taking a day off work -- even though it's a new job -- for a chance to see this show! I'm talking MAJOR disappointment here, especially since I didn't have time to even GIVE them to someone!

Ive always been a dreamer
12-22-2009, 12:01 PM
Cynd - I forgot to post in this thread earlier, but I feel so bad for you that you weren't able to go to this show. I know you must have been devastated to miss an opportunity to see such a rare solo appearance by Timothy. Not that it helps much, but about the only thing you can do when this kind of stuff happens is to be philosophical and tell yourself that 'it just wasn't meant to be'. Too bad that they can't give people more 'heads up' on these things though.

cynd1231
12-22-2009, 06:18 PM
Thanks, Dreamer....it was such a major let-down to be so close and yet so far away. But you're right -- there's a reason I didn't get to San Fran this time around. I'd like to believe it means he'll be stopping in Albuquerque on another 'tourette' in the future. In the meantime, my new Facebook pal Robbie has sent me a few pictures I've never seen before (from his private collection) and it certainly has lifted my spirits!