PDA

View Full Version : Eagles Setlist

Shadowland07
12-15-2009, 06:14 PM
Now that we know that the Eagles will touring the summer from coast to coast with Fleetwood Mac, if we could create a setlist for them what songs would you choose? I saw them with my dad earlier this year in Indianapolis and even though I love them i thought their setlist was a bit...bleh lol.
well here's my setlist:
Hotel California
Already Gone
How Long
Doolin Dalton
You Never Cry Like A Lover
Ol' 55
I Can't Tell You Why
Outlaw Man
Chug All Night
Witchy Woman
Get Over It
James Dean
On The Border
(Intermission)
Saturday Night
Love Will Keep Us Alive
Lyin' Eyes
Tequila Sunrise
After The Thrill Is Gone
Those Shoes
King of Hollywood
One of These Nights
Funk 49
Encore 1:
Desperado
Doolin Dalton/Desperado Reprise
Encore 2:
Life In The Fastlane
Out of Control
Take It Easy

I know what you're thinking (Keep on dreaming Shadowland) but i think that'd be a great setlist for a summer concert

sodascouts
12-15-2009, 10:19 PM
You make some interesting choices, SL. I would love to see them pull out something special for the next leg - pull out an old nugget, or bring something back that hasn't made an appearance at the LROOE tour yet.

Shadowland07
12-15-2009, 11:30 PM
Thank you. Don't get me wrong I like LROOE but I would really love to hear some of the old stuff. You never know when they'll stop touring. I know we can't hear stuff like Tryin', Earlybird, or Visions, but hopefully they will suprise with some of their older stuff.

Freypower
12-16-2009, 02:00 AM
Well, for a start, is this tour with Fleetwood Mac definite? And if it is, the Eagles will not be playing a three hour show. With respect, SL, those songs you have chosen are all very old. I think it's time, as Soda said, that songs from LROOE which have not yet been played live, should be included.

Shadowland07
12-17-2009, 12:17 AM
true lol. i'm just afraid that this will be their last tour and we won't be able to here some songs live again

bernie's bender
12-17-2009, 02:51 AM
that is a great setlist shadowland... if they were playing that... I'd go.

Fan_For_Life
12-17-2009, 01:24 PM
Not necessarily sung in this order:

Hotel California
Already Gone
How Long
Ol' 55
I Can't Tell You Why
I Don't Want To Hear Anymore
In The City
Guilty Of The Crime
Witchy Woman
Get Over It
On The Border
Lyin' Eyes
Tequila Sunrise
After The Thrill Is Gone
Those Shoes
One of These Nights
Life In The Fastlane
Take It Easy
Somebody
Busy Being Fabulous
Desperado
You Are Not Alone

Freypower
12-17-2009, 05:20 PM
Excuse me all - but I think YANA would be perfect as a show closer (I can dream, can't I)?!

Prettymaid
12-18-2009, 12:14 PM
Excuse me all - but I think YANA would be perfect as a show closer (I can dream, can't I)?!

I agree. I would love to hear Glenn close the show with You Are Not Alone. Desperado's getting old.

Glennsallnighter
01-01-2010, 08:22 PM
I'll add my vote to that as well. I'd love to see Glenn :heart: close out.