STEPH

sodascouts
12-16-2009, 07:48 PM
Thanks Steph! Love it!

Glennhoney
12-16-2009, 08:33 PM
.....aahh..beautiful..

and..Merry Christmas to everybody on The Border
and wishing you all a very happy new year...may there be lots of Eagles' news in 2010....:grouphug:

Super Frey
12-16-2009, 09:41 PM
Merry Christmas, and a Funky New Year, okay I think I listen to the Eagles too much:laugh:

:cheers: SF

TimothyBFan
12-17-2009, 08:45 AM
Beautiful Steph and right back at you!!

DonFan
12-23-2009, 11:55 PM
Merry Christmas to you and everyone on The Border! I wish you all a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2010--hopefully filled with Eagles' shows!

Mrs Frey
12-24-2009, 07:50 AM
Thank you for that beautiful Christmas wish, Steph, and I wish you all a wonderful, peaceful, joyful, contented Christmas and a New Year filled with abundant blessings.

I'll try to be around a lot more in the New Year!

EasyFeeling
12-24-2009, 10:44 AM
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to my friends on The Border. :smile:

http://images.zwani.com/graphics/christmas/images/2ornaments-blessings.gif

sodascouts
12-24-2009, 11:01 AM
Today seems to be the day that "faithful friends who are dear to us, gather near to us once more." ;) Good to see you guys!

Fan_For_Life
12-24-2009, 11:56 AM
http://www.greatervisiongreetings.com/assets/images/autogen/a_merry_christmas_web03.gif

thelongrun
12-24-2009, 02:33 PM
Merry Xtmass dear friends of The Border, with this What the heck? (https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2110) Year gone, my best thoughts for all of you fora a great great 2010, love.

Ive always been a dreamer
12-24-2009, 05:43 PM
Here's wishing all my fellow Borderers, and Glenn and Don and Timothy and Joe

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Molly
12-24-2009, 06:49 PM
Merry Christmas to all my Border friends. Have a wonderful Holiday!

Lisa
12-25-2009, 04:00 PM
Merry Christmas!

timfan
12-25-2009, 05:34 PM
Merry Christmas to all my friends on the Border and hope 2010 brings a fabulous Eagles filled year to all! :)

Kath

ticky
12-25-2009, 05:38 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
(once again, I'll revisit this lovely sentiment..)
http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/assets/production/08/60/27/49/42jyjj.jpg

sodascouts
12-25-2009, 09:27 PM
I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and continues to have a lovely holiday!

Wildthyme
12-26-2009, 03:32 AM
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and may the new year ring in a 2010 filled with good news, good friends, good music, and lots of Eagles concerts for us all!

Freypower
12-26-2009, 07:17 AM
Well, it's the end of Boxing Day here and as I said earlier I'm sipping on a Stella. I hope you all had a happy, cold..... :hilarious: Christmas.

It wasn't bad down here except for my poor Geordie husband insisting it was 'humid' so we had to have the fan on for hours until I finally told him I was turning it off. At my mother's place for Boxing Day it was rainy but not cold - but not swimming weather. I can see the rest of you except for Mrs Frey shaking your collective heads and wondering what I am on about.

My presents were books and DVDs. I got the 3 DVD set of Monty Python -(Almost) The Truth, plus bootlegs of Simon & Garfunkel in Tokyo & Elton John in Brazil, plus various books. My mother gave me a Lonely Planet guide to London because we are supposed to be going there next year. She gave hubby a Lonely Planet guide to his ancestral homeland Sweden. If we go to Sweden it won't be for long. Rosalind got a lot of DS games and DVDs.

As always for Christmas dinner we had pork and lots of fruit, and today we had prawns ('shrimp'), cold meat and Black Forest cake, and fed the cockatoos and magpies. I come from the Land Down Under, etc.:cool:

sodascouts
12-26-2009, 11:19 AM
We're having to split our Christmas into two parts. The first was actually on Christmas day where my older sister, her husband, and her two sons along with my aunt, my cousin and his wife, and my parents all celebrated. We had ham, corn, potatoes, salad, rolls, green bean casserole, Aunt Sara's infamous "pink stuff" gelatin, apple pie, and cookies. Santa presents were opened.

Today, my younger sister, her husband, and her daughter and son arrive, and we have Part 2 of Christmas where the rest of the presents are opened. Another big meal, too, of course!

P.S. My nephews are 6, 3, and 1, and my niece is 3. For someone unused to kiddies, two is an adventure. Double that and... it should be interesting. ;) I haven't had all my nephews and niece in the same house at the same time since before the youngest was born!

Brooke
12-26-2009, 02:41 PM
P.S. My nephews are 6, 3, and 1, and my niece is 3. For someone unused to kiddies, two is an adventure. Double that and... it should be interesting. ;) I haven't had all my nephews and niece in the same house at the same time since before the youngest was born!

You should come to our family Christmas, Soda! It's 'standing room only' in your average 3 bedroom home and about half the crowd is 14 and under! Babies crying, bigger tots running, screaming, laughing, and teenagers teasing the pre-teens........lots of 'fun'!!! :fear:

Glennsallnighter
12-26-2009, 07:28 PM
Oh its brilliant fun when there are kiddies around! Nancy, I'm glad you are having a great Christmas (Both parts) with your family. Its great when it can be spread over 2 or 3 days as well. Thats what we used to do, but we changed it slightly this year to suit Hubby's work roster.

FP your gifts sound lovely as well. I'm glad you are having a good time. And MF as well.

Christmas morning we had Santa Claus of course, who didn't seem to be hit by the recession at all this year. And our own family presents. Then Hubby headed into work, and my sister picked us up and brought me and e had the kids to my mum and dads where where we had another round of present opening. We had our usual dinner of Turkey, Ham, Roast potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, and all the other trimmings, then Christmas pudding and/or sherry trifle for dessert. Washed down with copious quentities of wine of course. As hubby was 'on call' as acting District Officer for the Dublin region he was able to join us for dinner as well. Then headed back to work for another few hours.

Later that evening we all watched 'The Devil Loves Prada' which it after which it was pretty much bedtime!

Presents of note were (if I said them all I'd have to start a new thread)
Digital slr Camera from Hubby, Hotel California guitar songbook from my sister, Fuschia wallet from my mum to replace the one which was stolen a few weeks ago, as well as Fuschia leather gloves. Spandau Ballet Live at the O2 DVD from my brother. AND polar bear from the kiddies made in build-a-bear and called 'Glen Eagle' (Pity about the spelling but I LOVE the name)
We gave Laura a pink mobile phone. I think she is still on cloud 9. Santa gave Chris a Nintendo Wii which I'm still learning to use!!

All in all we had a great day.

I hope everybody else here has had a very Happy Christmas too. And of course best wishes for 2010. And of course I think too of people who are experiencing hard times or sadness this Christmas as well.