PDA

View Full Version : Happy Christmas!! See you again in 2010

Tessa
12-20-2009, 08:43 AM
I just wanted to wish you all a great Christmas and a perfect new 2010.

I go offline for a few weeks now, I'm back at work on the 7. January and that will be the time I'll be online again.

Go to Scotland for vacation (o:

I wish you all a wonderful christmas time and a great time on December 31!!!

Ive always been a dreamer
12-20-2009, 01:10 PM
Thanks Tessa. Hope you have a wonderful holiday, and 'see' ya next year.

sodascouts
12-21-2009, 02:37 AM
Later, Tessa! Have a great holiday and be safe!

Stars
12-21-2009, 08:13 AM
Have fun in Scotland, Tessa! I just got back from Scotland on Dec.14-even though it's colder now than in the summer, I still had a blast!
Have a joyous Christmas and all the best for 2010!

Brooke
12-21-2009, 02:19 PM
Tessa, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

See ya next year! :bye:

Koala
12-21-2009, 02:35 PM
Tessa, MERRY CHRISTMAShttp://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Weihnachten/weihnachtsbaum_9.gif and a HAPPY NEW YEARhttp://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/New_Year/smilie_new_063.gif!

Enjoy your vacation!

TimothyBFan
12-21-2009, 04:38 PM
Right back at you Tessa!! Hope you enjoy your holiday!!

Glennsallnighter
12-21-2009, 06:05 PM
Have a great time Tessa and travel safely. Merry Christmas and enjoy your trip to Scotland.

Troubadour
12-21-2009, 06:07 PM
Merry Christmas, Tessa. Enjoy your trip, and we'll see you on the other side!

MikeA
12-21-2009, 07:36 PM
I do wish to propose that you ALL have a very Merry Christmas!

And because I can stand the humiliation I'll post this for you. I'll let you figure out for your selves which one I am in that mix! A guy where I work put this together from those of us who handle the Programming effort where I work!

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/WuyDc262bOoKlGZs0oDa

Super Frey
12-21-2009, 08:51 PM
Merry Christmas, and have a Funky New Year:band:

Brooke
12-21-2009, 11:33 PM
Just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

I'll be off the board for a couple days. We are going to visit our son and his girlfriend tomorrow in southern MO as he can't make it home for Christmas due to his work and then coming back Wednesday through Columbia to pick up our daughter (who will be coming from Austin). Hopefully, the weather will cooperate for us!

sodascouts
12-21-2009, 11:48 PM
Have fun Brooke - drive safely - and merry Christmas!

MikeA
12-22-2009, 09:05 AM
Be careful Brooke. Don't need to remind you of the "weather" predicted for Wednesday through Friday. I suppose it is probably about the same up yonder as it is here in Wichita....COLD, rain, snow, ice....nasty stuff.

This is what triggered my caution to you Brooke. Andover is a relatively small town close to Wichita.

Advisory Message has been issued by the City of Andover.

Tuesday December 22, 2009 09:08 AM CST

A winter storm watch has been issued for Butler County from tonight through Christmas Eve.

A winter storm watch has been issued for Butler County from tonight through Christman Eve.

.A POWERFUL WINTER STORM IS EXPECTED TO TAKE SHAPE OVER THE AREA TONIGHT THROUGH THURSDAY. THIS EVENT WILL START OUT WITH DRIZZLE...WITH FREEZING DRIZZLE LIKELY OVER MUCH OF CENTRAL KANSAS TONIGHT INTO WEDNESDAY MORNING. RAIN WILL DEVELOP ON WEDNESDAY WITH EVEN SOME CLAPS OF THUNDER POSSIBLE IN SOUTH CENTRAL KANSAS.
THE RAIN WILL CHANGE TO SNOW AS COLD AIR MOVES IN FROM THE NORTHWEST. AS THIS COLD AIR MOVES IN SO WILL THE HIGH WIND SPEEDS WHICH COULD CAUSE WHITEOUT CONDITIONS.

eaglesvet
12-22-2009, 03:57 PM
OOH, it sounds like y'all need to be veerrry careful down in that neck of the woods!!

TO EVERYONE, HAVE A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A MERRY NEW YEAR!!

TimothyBFan
12-23-2009, 08:19 AM
Thanks for the update on your weather. I have a niece and nephew in Witchita that are leaving the 26th for Indiana so I hope it's over before then.

Freypower
12-23-2009, 08:55 PM
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all my fellow Borderers - I probably won't be around much for the next week.

Koala
12-24-2009, 04:00 AM
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all the Borderers !

X
Mas
God Jul
Buan Anno
Vesele Vanoce
Mele Kalikimenka
Nodlag Sona Duhit
Feliz Natal
BoasFestas
Feliz Navidad
Merry Christmas
Kala Christougena
Froeliche Weihnachten
Huang Ying Sheng Tan Chieh
Wesolych Swiat-Sretan Bozic
N Prettig Kerstmis
Onnzllista Uutta Voutta
Z Rozhdestyom Khrystovym
Felic Nada l- Gojanktistnakon
Felices Pascuas Feliz Ano Nuevo
Merry Christmas - Happy New Year
Selamat Hari Natal - Lahningu Naju Meta
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

Mrs Frey
12-24-2009, 04:29 AM
I would like to wish all of you on The Border a very merry, peaceful and contented Christmas, and may the New Year bring prosperity and abundant happiness and blessings.

Brooke, travel safely, girl - and the same to all of you who are travelling in dangerous weather.

We have good weather in South Africa - sunny and warm, albeit windy. However, with some rather reckless drivers on the road, travelling remains dangerous!

May God bless you all.

:grouphug:

Brooke
12-24-2009, 04:16 PM
Hey everyone! Made it back all in one piece! Rain, rain and more rain all the way home yesterday, which was much better for driving in than ice and snow! That's not supposed to get here till tomorrow sometime.

http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/papanoelaa.gifMERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/antlers.gif

Blessings and good times to all!

EagleLady
12-24-2009, 04:28 PM
Glad to hear you made it back safely Brooke!

MikeA
12-24-2009, 06:09 PM
Hey Brooke, GLAD you made it. I have a niece and her husband who left this morning from Kansas City, Mo and made it as far as Overland Park. There, they had to turn around and go back. Roads (Turnpike and also I-35) were all snow and ice'd. A six-car pile-up along with a tractor-trailer rig that had turned over were blocking the highway.

It is deteriorating FAST here. 19* with 30 to 40mph wind and sleet and snow coming down. I heard that Oklahoma City was under Blizzard conditions with wrecks EVERYWHERE down there.

Nasty Stuff. Just BE SAFE everyone. Seeing your loved ones is very important. But I'd rather hear that you saw them in good health a few days from now rather than them seeing you in the hospitals!

Peace and Love everyone.