PDA

View Full Version : No official Wiseguy release?

sodascouts
01-19-2010, 12:41 PM
Nowadays, it seems like tons of old television shows - even obscure ones - are getting re-released on DVD. When I saw some Wiseguy episodes had been released, I eagerly awaited the "Dead Dog" Arc's release as well which featured Glenn. I was hoping for some commentary and other cool extras.

Well, strangely, they skipped over that arc and went to the next season when releasing Wiseguy episodes. I hoped it was just a delay, that they'd release that arc later...

Then I got this (http://www.tvworthwatching.com/werts/2010/01/dvd-renegade-hunter-21-jump.shtml) on Google alerts today. I don't know how authoritative it is, but the author seems knowledgeable. She says:
"The original release [of Wiseguy on DVD] in 2003 came in 'arcs' rather than seasons, which meant each season included multiple sets, running up the bill considerably. True devotees [...] were already p'd off about the wholesale music substitutions in all the sets. Expect more of those. And don't expect Wiseguy's memorable music-industry arc with Tim Curry, Debbie Harry and Glenn Frey ever."

It seems there is some trouble with the music licensed for the series?

ETA: Found more info and yep, it seems it's not happening. In fact, Glenn's arc is the ONLY one not getting released, and it's all because of music licensing! An additional post says:
"A 13-disc edition that will feature 66 of the 73 episodes of the series is coming March 9th. As you might guess, the 7-episode 'Dead Dog Records' arc from season 2 will NOT be included, as apparently there is too much music featured that is integral to the storyline. As I recall, one of these songs was the Debbie Harry one, which I think was called 'Bright Side', which is featured repeatedly in key moments throughout the arc, along with numerous other background songs and lyric references. It's a shame, and we'll never know if [series creator/producer] Cannell ever seriously attempted to license the music for DVD, or if he didn't even bother to try."
All I can do is thank God that Freypower recorded it so we could have Wiseguy pages on GFO (http://www.glennfreyonline.com/solo/moviestv/wiseguy.htm), including video clips for each episode. Glenn did some great acting here and it would be a shame if it just disappeared into the vault, never to be seen again. So THANK YOU JULIE!!

Ive always been a dreamer
01-19-2010, 12:52 PM
I agree about this - :cheers: Julie!

I loved the Dead Dog arc - it was an entertaining series of shows and Mr. Frey and Mr. Wahl provided some fine acting and eye candy!!! :wink: :nod:

sodascouts
01-19-2010, 12:54 PM
Oh, and if you wanna hear "Bright Side", here's a short clip:

http://www.glennfreyonline.com/multimedia/wiseguy/Episode1/Ep1ThisMightBeSomething.wmv

TimothyBFan
01-19-2010, 01:32 PM
I don't really understand the whole "can't use the music" thing or why exactly they can't be put of YouTube and such. In this case-who would of said this can't be done on these dvds? Would it be Debbie Harry's and Glenn's record companies?

sodascouts
01-19-2010, 01:49 PM
From what I understand, it's not about refusal of permission. The producer Stephen Cannell removed ALL original or pre-recorded music from the entirety of the Wiseguy series when releasing it on DVD - not because he was refused permission to use any of it, but because he didn't want to pay the licensing fees.

This is a rare issue because most shows that use music simply pay the fees and then recoup their money through DVD sales. For whatever reason, Cannell chose not to go that route. As a result, he replaced all the music with cheap filler. Since doing that with the Dead Dog Records arc would render the music-based plot nonsensical, they just didn't release that one at all.

Pretty lame, if you ask me. Cannell sounds like a real cheapskate. Does he really think that he will sell so few copies of his show that he'll lose money if he pays licensing fees?

TimothyBFan
01-19-2010, 01:53 PM
Duhhh- ok I got it now. I'm just a little slow. Sorry! With you, seems kinda cheap. To bad!

sodascouts
01-19-2010, 02:05 PM
Official word from Stephen J. Cannell Productions (http://www.cannell.com/contact.php):

Q. When will the Dead Dog Records Arc of Wiseguy be released on DVD?
A. Cannell Studios licenses music for its TV shows, but does not own the music. Due to the cost of licensing the extensive music rights for this arc for DVD, we currently do not forsee releasing this on DVD.

Brooke
01-19-2010, 03:17 PM
Bummer!

So, thanks again to Fp!

Freypower
01-19-2010, 06:18 PM
Awwww! :shy::grouphug:

I was proud of the work I did on it. I was extremely proud to offer it to GFO (and I was also proud to send copies of it to anyone who wanted it).

For what it's worth, Blondie's Best Of CD The Complete Picture includes Brite Side.

Glennsallnighter
01-19-2010, 06:45 PM
Thank you so much for what you have done here Julie. Its something I still have to acquire!

GlennLover
01-19-2010, 07:09 PM
Thank you so much for what you have done here Julie. Its something I still have to acquire!

GA, it's a must for Glenn fans :inlove:. My disc won't copy or I'd send a copy to you. I'm sure some other generous Borderer will though!

Julie, we do indeed owe you for recording & sharing it :bow:!

Freypower
01-19-2010, 07:14 PM
If anyone wants it send me a PM with your name & address & I will copy it for you. I don't require payment. Some of you may know that I am an avid collector of postcards, however.;)

Glennsallnighter
01-20-2010, 05:33 AM
And I'm amazed my cards from Belfast never got to you Julie. :sad: if you don't have any from Dublin however I can send you some and I'll get some in the North next time I'm up there. Thanks for the offer. I WILL pm you my address.

Nelson James
01-22-2010, 03:09 AM
Thanks for the info, I had been wondering why Dead Dog Records had taken so long to come out. It's probably my favorite arc of the series along with the Mel Prophet Arc, and wow what great actors it had! I can remember when I first saw it and Debbie Harry showed up I was hooked. Still have the episodes on VHS from that first time, but they are a bit faded now. I can also remember thinking that Glenn gave a great mini lesson on " the music biz" in that first episode. Do more acting Glenn!

sodascouts
01-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Welcome Nelson! Yeah, it's a bummer, isn't it? Who knows, maybe one day Cannell will change his mind... someone needs to convince him to shell out!

LeeSW1
04-11-2011, 03:43 PM
Hello all (sorry for resurrecting such an old thread) I have waited 21 yrs to see this. I remember seeing clips and Glen was amazing onscreen. I really thought he would do much more acting work afterwards. I would really love to see it, but can't even find a torrent :(

sodascouts
04-12-2011, 12:13 AM
Yeah, the torrent sites only have the officially released DVDs. Welcome, by the way!

cheryl
04-12-2011, 01:16 AM
I was reading about the Wiseguy release. I was thinking that Stephen J. Cannell passed away. IMBD says he died in the fall of 2010. Do you think that would make a difference down the road?

sodascouts
04-12-2011, 01:31 AM
It certainly could. Whoever inherited the rights to the show can re-evaluate the situation. If they decide it's worth the money to license the music then poof - we get our official release. Let's hope that happens! (RIP Stephen Cannell).

UndertheWire
10-28-2014, 06:43 AM
It's not an official release but there is this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ6B2SDTxKA

shunlvswx
10-28-2014, 07:49 AM
I have The Sonny arc on DVD. I found it at Books A Million years ago.

UndertheWire
10-28-2014, 03:09 PM
My favourite bit of dialogue:

Dealing with these characters in the music business, it's like dealing with killer smurfs. They're like all cute and cuddly until they go for you jugular vein.

03-01-2015, 02:40 PM
This is an interesting thread so I thought I'd revive it to commemorate the 16th anniversary of Glenn's appearances in the Wiseguy "Dead Dog" arc. I think his acting really shines in this series.

UndertheWire
03-01-2015, 04:43 PM
This is an interesting thread so I thought I'd revive it to commemorate the 16th anniversary of Glenn's appearances in the Wiseguy "Dead Dog" arc. I think his acting really shines in this series.
I wish it was only 16 years!

Unfortunately, the youtube video of this has gone the way of all interesting youtube videos.

Soda has a Wiseguy Avatar!!

03-01-2015, 09:46 PM
:oops: Sorry for the typo. Add another 10 years to that and make it the 26th anniversary.

sodascouts
03-04-2015, 02:56 AM
Soda has a Wiseguy Avatar!!

It's his most natural look, eh? ;)

Seems like the re-evaluation we hoped for after Cannell's death didn't occur - or it occurred, and they reached the same conclusion about the cost of the music rights being prohibitive. Still no official release. :(

UndertheWire
01-25-2016, 04:00 PM
Shhh! Don't tell anyone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0LQUPYyeFk

shunlvswx
01-25-2016, 04:27 PM
How many episodes Glenn was in. Was it just one?

01-25-2016, 04:51 PM
No shun - The Wiseguy Dead Dog story arc that Glenn appeared in was seven one-hour episodes ...

Episode 1: Dead Dog Lives
Episode 2: And It Comes Out Here
Episode 3: The Rip-off Stick
Episode 4: High Dollar Bop
Episode 5: Hip Hop on the Gravy Train
Episode 6: The One That Got Away
Episode 7: Living and Dying in 4/4 Time

Freypower
01-25-2016, 04:54 PM
How many episodes Glenn was in. Was it just one?

Seven - the Dead Dog arc, which is why so many of us would like to see it given an official release. I thought it was excellent & by far the best acting he did.

http://www.glennfreyonline.com/solo/moviestv/wiseguy.htm

shunlvswx
01-25-2016, 06:02 PM
Oh ok. Thanks. I figured he was in the whole arc. I will watched the episodes later. I really don't remember if I watched Glenn's arc, but I remembered the arcs of Sonny and the arc Kevin Spacey was in. Those two arcs were my favorites.

Outlawman13
01-25-2016, 07:47 PM
I didn't know that Glenn was in Wiseguy! That would be soo special to see him in there!!!

buffyfan145
02-09-2016, 11:41 AM
Thanks so much for the YT links as I'm so happy I finally was able to watch this!!! :D This was always so hard to find and I had wanted to for years since "Wiseguy" is one of my Dad's favorite shows and I have seen majority of the other seasons/arcs. I loved it and Glenn's character so much!!! :mrgreen: He was so comical in some scenes and I loved when he figured out Vinny was an undercover FBI agent, and the bust on Tim Curry's villain. His character even had chemistry with Debbie Harry's and I was bummed that didn't go any farther like I was hoping. LOL Also loved that scene in his last ep where he was laying on the couch and playing his guitar. :heart: He was such a good actor and this proved it even more.

shunlvswx
03-01-2016, 07:46 PM
Today's the 26th anniversary of Glenn guest starring on Wiseguy. I haven't seen all of the episodes. I think I'm on episode 4.

shunlvswx
01-13-2017, 08:46 AM
If you have the channel Heroes & Icons, they will now be showing Wiseguy everyday at 2:00pm Eastern/1:00pm Central starting this Monday.

I hope they show Glenn's arc. I think they have problems with the music in that arc.

Just a heads up. I checked my guide and I do have this station. I live in Mississippi and Jackson is the only city that carries this station.

UndertheWire
01-13-2017, 09:25 AM
There may not be a problem with broadcasting. They must have obtained the necessary music licenses to broadcast in when it was shown originally. Different licenses are required if they want to release on video.

Hopefully, it will get shown and someone will make a nice clean copy of the broadcast and put it somewhere where we can get a copy.

Freypower
01-13-2017, 06:58 PM
If you have the channel Heroes & Icons, they will now be showing Wiseguy everyday at 2:00pm Eastern/1:00pm Central starting this Monday.

I hope they show Glenn's arc. I think they have problems with the music in that arc.

Just a heads up. I checked my guide and I do have this station. I live in Mississippi and Jackson is the only city that carries this station.

For an arc about rock music there is hardly any music in it, just Deborah Harry's Brite Side.

Delilah
01-13-2017, 07:13 PM

Thank you, Shun, cause I never would have known. I don't have that channel but it looks like the 1st episode of season 1 will be shown on a local channel affiliate this Monday. Glenn isn't on till season 2 though, is that right?

NightMistBlue
01-22-2017, 05:34 PM
The cable channel called Decades is showing Wiseguy next weekend but I think it will only be episodes from 1987.

Houston Baby
01-23-2017, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the heads up NMB!

NightMistBlue
01-23-2017, 11:43 AM
My apologies - Decades will be showing 6 episodes of Wiseguy on Thursday, January 26th:

GOING HOME; SCHOOL OF HARD KNOX; REVENGE OF THE MUD PEOPLE; LAST OF THE TRUE BELIEVERS; STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN; WHITE NOISE

I see from IMDB that all of Glenn's episodes were in 1989, so ... never mind!

groupie2686
01-23-2017, 01:49 PM
I found a bootleg copy of the Dead Dog Records arc, on iOffer. I don't know if they have more, but it's definitely worth it if you can get your hands on a copy.

NightMistBlue
01-23-2017, 06:12 PM
So you're saying Glenn and Tim Curry and Debbie Harry were all on this same program?! I would definitely like to see it.

Freypower
01-23-2017, 06:38 PM
So you're saying Glenn and Tim Curry and Debbie Harry were all on this same program?! I would definitely like to see it.

Yes. Also Paul Winfield & Patti D'Arbanville. It had a great cast. Mick Fleetwood cameos in (I think) Episode 4.

shunlvswx
01-23-2017, 08:43 PM
If we have any Days Of Our Lives fans, Deidre Hall (who plays Marlena Evans) plays Tim Curry's wife.

buffyfan145
01-23-2017, 08:54 PM
That was another reason I loved getting to watch that arc finally last year. Seeing them all in that storyline was awesome. I hope they'll reair those eps on TV. I do have the Decades channel.

shunlvswx
01-23-2017, 10:02 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing Glenn's arc on the Heroes and Icons channel. And since they are doing one episode per day, the Dead Dog Records arc probably won't be on until either mid February or early March. They're finishing up the Sonny Steelgrave arc and about to do the Mel Proffitt arc next week. That's my favorite arc. Kevin Spacey did a great job playing crazy Mel Proffitt.

shunlvswx
03-02-2018, 11:20 AM
Happy Belated 29th Birthday to the Dead Dog Records Arc on yesterday.

groupie2686
03-02-2018, 11:50 AM
Happy birthday Dead Dog Records!! This is what got me into Glenn and the Eagles. (:heart: Bobby Travis). Wiseguy is the best show that's ever been on tv, not just this arc but the entire series. Definitely worth watching if you haven't seen it!

shunlvswx
03-02-2018, 11:58 AM
I loved Wiseguy. I had a crush on Ken Wahl growing up.

groupie2686
03-02-2018, 12:00 PM
I loved Wiseguy. I had a crush on Ken Wahl growing up.

I was a kid when Wiseguy aired in the 80s, so I didn't see it until many years later, but my mom loved Ken Wahl, she had a calendar and would put the pictures up on my parents' bedroom wall (to my dad's annoyance), it was her "Ken Wahl Wall."

shunlvswx
03-02-2018, 12:10 PM
Same here. I was in elementary school when it came out in late 80s. I do remember watching a few new episodes growing up, but like you. I didn't watch the whole show until after it went off the air.

CAinOH
02-09-2019, 08:12 PM
Not sure if anyone is interested, but I know for a long time the only way to watch the Dead Dog Records arc of "Wiseguy" was on YouTube videos that were presented inside some weird theater background. In other words, shrunk inside the screen. A couple of weeks ago, I noticed that someone else has uploaded "full screen" copies.

2 - 13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjECxc-qNTs&t=508s

2 -14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu3QJ0M-DA0&t=3s

2 - 15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Scn97fKm5ZM&t=2s

2 - 16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehGLpAMO5wg

2 - 17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1msY6gVpzY

2 - 18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSUbp0WlLKM&t=8s

2 - 19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4gd1C6Zo4M

Yes, I downloaded all of them in case they disappear.

UndertheWire
02-10-2019, 07:30 AM
Thanks for the links. Do you have a recommendation of how to download them. The tool I've used previously no longer seems to work.

New Kid In Town
02-10-2019, 09:43 AM
Wow CA thank you for uploading these. I remember watching Wise Guy when it was on tv and loving the show. I also thought Ken Wahl was so cute. I love the episodes with Glenn and Debbie Harry and have seen bits and pieces when they were up on you tube. I forgot about FM being in the show. I will have to watch these today before they are taken down. Thanks again CA.

CAinOH
02-10-2019, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the links. Do you have a recommendation of how to download them. The tool I've used previously no longer seems to work.

I use a program called Freemake (which is no longer free like it used to be). It downloads YouTube videos and convert them to all different formats. I am just so used to using it, and I really like the results. It doesn't download videos from all sites, and it won't download YouTube movies that you pay for (which I found out when I rented "Let's Get Harry"), but it's a pretty good program.

https://www.freemake.com/

sodascouts
02-10-2019, 03:41 PM
Awesome! Thanks!

02-10-2019, 04:10 PM
Yep - If you've never seen the Wiseguy 'Dead Dog' arc, I would definitely recommend watching all of the episodes if you have time. It is very entertaining and, probably, Glenn's finest acting performance overall.

sodascouts
02-10-2019, 04:23 PM
Yep - If you've never seen the Wiseguy 'Dead Dog' arc, I would definitely recommend watching all of the episodes if you have time. It is very entertaining and, probably, Glenn's finest acting performance overall.

Yes. He's even convincing when he says "Bright Side" is a great song and could be a big hit. lol

Actually, acting-wise, I think his finest performance is in Nash Bridges. He definitely demonstrates a great deal of range here, though, and I can see it being a contender for his top role.

LovinGlennGirl
02-10-2019, 07:07 PM
Yes. He's even convincing when he says "Bright Side" is a great song and could be a big hit. lol

Actually, acting-wise, I think his finest performance is in Nash Bridges. He definitely demonstrates a great deal of range here, though, and I can see it being a contender for his top role.

Any ideas on how to watch Nash Bridges, I have everything else. Thanks

CAinOH
02-10-2019, 07:42 PM

Now that I've got "Let's Get Harry", the first 5 episodes of "South of Sunset", and the "Wiseguy Dead Dog Records" arc, that will be the next thing I look for. :)

But, Nash Bridges is easily found. You're looking for season 2, episode 19, called "Rampage".

Delilah
02-10-2019, 07:50 PM
Thanks for these links, CAinOH. I’m definitely going to try and watch these episodes when I get a chance. Hopefully they won’t disappear just yet (and thanks to the guy who uploaded them).

sodascouts
02-11-2019, 12:52 AM

Do you have CBS All Access? You can stream it through their service if you don't want to buy the DVD.

shunlvswx
03-01-2019, 10:38 AM
Happy 30th Anniversary to the Dead Dog Records arc on Wiseguy. I had watched a few episodes, but I haven't finished it. I hate that when Wiseguy was shown in syndication on H&I channel, they skipped this arc.

CAinOH
03-01-2019, 10:51 AM
Happy 30th Anniversary to the Dead Dog Records arc on Wiseguy. I had watched a few episodes, but I haven't finished it. I hate that when Wiseguy was shown in syndication on H&I channel, they skipped this arc.

Must be because of the licensing. Were you able to catch the better uploads on YouTube?

shunlvswx
03-01-2019, 12:10 PM
I did, but I got my copy from a friend.

CAinOH
03-01-2019, 12:41 PM
If these disappear on YouTube again, message me and we'll see what we can do. ;)

groupie2686
03-01-2019, 03:15 PM

Hey, I like Bright Side!

Happy anniversary, Dead Dog Records! Love Bobby T!

03-02-2019, 01:04 PM
HAPPY 30TH ANNIVERSARY TO THE DEAD DOG ARC!!!

Love me some Bobby T., too, groupie ...

http://www.glennfreyonline.com/images/Ep7DownOnHisLuck.jpg

sodascouts
03-03-2019, 05:39 PM
Ah, such a cutie in those scenes!

Chinaski
01-19-2020, 06:48 PM
If these disappear on YouTube again, message me and we'll see what we can do. ;)
Do you know where I would be able to watch these episodes? Thank you.

CAinOH
01-19-2020, 07:12 PM
Do you know where I would be able to watch these episodes? Thank you.

You can go to YouTube and search for Wiseguy Season 2 Episode 13 through Season 2 Episode 19. But, I just did a check, and it appears those YouTube videos are gone (again). Just keep checking from time to time and you might find them. I believe they keep getting reported for copyright violations and get taken down.

Looks like the links I posted before are gone... sorry.

Chinaski
01-19-2020, 07:42 PM
You can go to YouTube and search for Wiseguy Season 2 Episode 13 through Season 2 Episode 19. But, I just did a check, and it appears those YouTube videos are gone (again). Just keep checking from time to time and you might find them. I believe they keep getting reported for copyright violations and get taken down.

Looks like the links I posted before are gone... sorry.
Ok thank you.

shunlvswx
03-01-2020, 09:31 PM
Happy 31st Birthday to Dead Dog Records arc.

03-05-2020, 09:40 PM
Thanks for posting this reminder, shun. I'm late to the party, but Happy Anniversary from me too. I think this arc is definitely a top contender for Glenn's finest acting role. Love it!

CAinOH
03-05-2020, 09:45 PM
And the arc is alive on YouTube again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzVWDCnuRe8&list=PLYyCsdVYHlQApCj876vfxEoF9yfCZJ-zy

FreyFollower
03-06-2020, 09:52 PM
Thanks, CAinOH! I was enjoying skimming through these shows quickly. Then, as I was finishing up the next to last episode, I saw the last episode was blocked! GRRRRR..Grumble, grumble!(my thoughts, cleaned up). You feel like someone is enjoying playing you. Durn. :twisted:

Delilah
03-06-2020, 11:17 PM
Thank you for the heads up, CAinOH. So far I’ve watched the first episode and hopefully I’ll get to see the others before they get yanked off. Although from what FF posted, the last episode isn’t available. :???:

03-07-2020, 11:15 AM
Well, first of all, thanks for posting the link, CA.

Like others, I was excited to see that, but what a bummer that the last episode is missing. But for those of you who want to watch these, you can still find out how it ends. There is a very detailed recap of each episode that Soda posted on Glenn Frey Online. Here is the link to the page:

http://www.glennfreyonline.com/solo/moviestv/wiseguy.htm

I know it's not the same as watching the video, but, at least it may help.

shunlvswx
03-07-2020, 11:36 AM
I think the last episode is shown on TV. I hate that they skipped these episodes.

New Kid In Town
03-07-2020, 12:33 PM
Thanks Shun ! I loved Wise guy and always thought it was a great show ! Dreamer - I have to say I agree with you, those episodes were Glenn's best acting. I don't know why they make them so hard to find/see.

FreyFollower
03-07-2020, 03:12 PM
I was able to watch it! The last one would only show a blank screen last night. I don't know if it was them or my service that was the problem. So, sorry about the gripe session!🙁 Thanks for reminding me about Soda's overview, Dreamer!

CAinOH
03-07-2020, 05:26 PM
Thanks Shun ! I loved Wise guy and always thought it was a great show ! Dreamer - I have to say I agree with you, those episodes were Glenn's best acting. I don't know why they make them so hard to find/see.

From what I've read, it's because it would cost too much to license the music for the shows. They're not in the DVD release, either.

So glad y'all got a chance to see them!

03-08-2020, 10:32 AM
Well - I am happy that the final episode is available to watch after all. So glad you got to watch the entire arc, FF. :applause:

FreyFollower
03-08-2020, 01:59 PM
Thanks, Dreamer! It was fun! I encourage others to catch them while you can.:nod:

sodascouts
03-11-2020, 10:41 AM
So happy it's on YouTube, at least for the time being. Thanks for the heads up, CAinOH!

If only we could buy it!

FreyFollower
09-01-2022, 07:15 PM
Circle Network has been running Wiseguy on weekdays, two episodes back to back, 2:00 & 3:00pm Central Time. The "Dead Dog Records" episodes (featuring Glenn) began running today, presuming to continue into next week. Listings said they would start yesterday, and they didn't, so I removed my post.....only to stumble on it in progress today!:-(
Circle is a mostly country network on some cable & satellite companies, and over the air with antennae in some markets.

groupie2686
09-13-2022, 09:44 PM
Circle Network has been running Wiseguy on weekdays, two episodes back to back, 2:00 & 3:00pm Central Time. The "Dead Dog Records" episodes (featuring Glenn) began running today, presuming to continue into next week. Listings said they would start yesterday, and they didn't, so I removed my post.....only to stumble on it in progress today!:-(
Circle is a mostly country network on some cable & satellite companies, and over the air with antennae in some markets.

I caught a few episodes on Labor Day weekend...it was great to see it again!

shunlvswx
10-11-2022, 12:44 AM
I just saw on Ken Wahl’s Facebook page that all seasons of Wiseguy is on BluRay and it includes the Dead Dog arc episodes. I look it up and this collection set came out in August of this year.

https://www.amazon.com/Wiseguy-Collectors-Blu-ray-Episodes-Records/dp/B0BDGG2JRV?fbclid=IwAR1vhBhHWzB_oPTeo0CvMHMg3yjeCp wvt1i4djbunvJPVKEbpI2rp1znF9I

shunlvswx
10-11-2022, 12:47 AM

I’m glad the Circle channel is showing the Dead Dog Records episodes. All the other channel streaming apps skips it. I will have to catch it when it comes back around. I haven’t seen all of the episodes.

FreyFollower
10-11-2022, 03:54 AM
I just saw on Ken Wahl’s Facebook page that all seasons of Wiseguy is on BluRay and it includes the Dead Dog arc episodes. I look it up and this collection set came out in August of this year.

https://www.amazon.com/Wiseguy-Collectors-Blu-ray-Episodes-Records/dp/B0BDGG2JRV?fbclid=IwAR1vhBhHWzB_oPTeo0CvMHMg3yjeCp wvt1i4djbunvJPVKEbpI2rp1znF9I
Thanks a lot, Shun! I figured they never would release it!

10-11-2022, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the updates everyone. The whole arc is definitely worth watching. Glenn shines in his role, IMHO.