View Full Version : Eagles in Phoenix, AZ April 21

sodascouts
01-26-2010, 09:11 PM
April 21: Phoenix, AZ
Venue: US Airways

Tickets on sale Feb. 8!

AzEaglesFan
01-27-2010, 04:28 AM
All I have been able to find out is the US Airways Center is where the Phoenix Suns play their games. No ticket prices yet on the site. I'll keep checking. My husband doesn't want to go, he hates crowds. I have a friend that wants to go but the concert is on a Wed and she works. I'm going or at least I hope I am. :worried:

Glennsallnighter
01-27-2010, 04:49 AM
Oh you HAVE to go AzEF. There's not many things I'd be comfortable going to to on my own, either but an Eagles gig would DEFINITELY be one of them. Wish I could join you.

sodascouts
01-28-2010, 01:00 PM
This show has now been listed on Ticketmaster. Prices top out at $180.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1E00443BA6B0A3B9?artistid=734977&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

I can still afford to see a show, provided Sac is in this range as well!

AzEaglesFan
02-02-2010, 03:18 PM
I have my tickets ordered. Two things of interest, I don't have an American Express card but they took my order anyway. Couldn't believe how many tickets were already sold but afternoon. Also when I first went on line to scout out the arena the tickets for the nose bleed sections were listed for $122.00 BUT when I went on line Monday afternoon the tickets had all dropped $50.00 for some reason. :partytime:

Prettymaid
04-20-2010, 09:35 PM
Well AZ, your show's tomorrow night. Are you getting excited? I can't remember - have you seen them before?

AzEaglesFan
04-21-2010, 02:33 AM
Nope, this will be my first time to see them. I am looking forward to it in one way but I know PEW will set in as soon as I leave the Center.LOL The friend going with me is an Eagles Fan too and she is all excited. Will let you know what they were wearing and see of they have the same set list as Ca. Will this be the first indoor concert for this tour???

Koala
04-21-2010, 02:57 AM
AZ, have fun tonight, I'am looking forward to read your review! I'm so excited for you!
Oh yes you are right the concert is not quite finished and you have PWE! In any case, thus it was at me!

TimothyBFan
04-21-2010, 07:29 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/happy/7.gif Oh Right AZ!!! Can't wait to hear all about it---especially since you are an Eagles concert virgin!!! :hilarious: BTW--PEW hits you with the opening note of Desperado! :-( But you get to relive it over and over again with all of us.

Brooke
04-21-2010, 09:36 AM
AZ, I'm so excited for you! Have fun tonight and try to take it all in! This is gonna be a really big night for you! Can't wait to hear all the details! :partytime:

cynd1231
04-21-2010, 10:45 AM
AZ, looking forward to hearing your review. With three shows at the Bowl under their belts to get back into the groove, tonight should be a great show. Wish I was going to be there...it had been in my plans but my mother is having surgery this morning so I'm in Ohio instead. Have a wonderful time and let us know all the scoop!

Troubadour
04-21-2010, 11:43 AM
I'm so excited for you, AZ! Have a wonderful time and, like everyone else, I can't wait to hear all about it.

Ive always been a dreamer
04-21-2010, 01:07 PM
OMG - this is so exciting. I love it when another Eagles virgin is about to be deflowered!!! Enjoy the experience, AZ, and can't wait to hear all the juicy little details. :partytime: :partytime: :partytime:

Prettymaid
04-21-2010, 02:20 PM
OMG - this is so exciting. I love it when another Eagles virgin is about to be deflowered!!!

:blush: :hilarious:

luvthelighthouse
04-22-2010, 12:49 AM
I'm so pathetic, I'm reviewing tweets to see who is posting from the concert. Appears they are on break now. :hilarious: Oh, and they opened with 7BR again. I hope someone gets that on video, even if they just email it to me.

TimothyBFan
04-22-2010, 08:46 AM
WAKE UP AZ!!!!!!!!!!! I know it's early out there and you were up late but seriously.... you know we are all anxiously awaiting your review! :hilarious:

EasyFeeling
04-22-2010, 01:50 PM
LOL Willie! The first Eagles concert... awesome! Bring back the memories :) I'm looking forward to the review. :D
Great, Best Of My Love just on the radio *swoon* :inlove:

AzEaglesFan
04-22-2010, 08:10 PM
What I've written so far is under Eagles Concert Review. But I keep think of more things. lol