PDA

View Full Version : Eagles in Portland, OR May 17 (rescheduled to May 29)

sodascouts
02-16-2010, 05:15 AM
Monday May 17, 2010
Portland, OR - Rose Garden
AMEX pre-sale: 2/22 10AM - 2/28 10PM
On Sale: 3/1 Venue Ticketing (http://www.rosequarter.com/EventDetail/tabid/146/rqeventid/660/Default.aspx)

Prettymaid
02-16-2010, 07:24 AM
Ticky, they're coming right to your back door!

Wildthyme
02-16-2010, 07:51 AM
Well I KNOW Rhonda and I are going to this one! Woo hoo!!!

TimothyBFan
02-16-2010, 08:20 AM
It's about frickin' time!!

I hope Ticky has her disguise ready so they will allow her in the door. I'm seeing these guards at all the doors with a picture of Rhonda with a note attached saying "if you see this woman, contain her!" :hilarious:

Prettymaid
02-16-2010, 08:28 AM
I wonder if she'll use her girl scout disguise? Nah, that was just for door to door reconnaissanse!

Ticky, start emptying that tampon box to make room for your camera!

ticky
02-16-2010, 11:51 AM
I thought I'd use the tampon box as a disguise and hide the camera in the girl scout costume..

IM COMING JOE!!!! wait for me baby!!!

eaglesvet
02-16-2010, 01:10 PM
Sounds like a plan! Great thinking!:partytime:
Finally get a chance to use that noggin'!
HAVE BLAST AT THESE SHOWS, TICKY AND WT!!

Prettymaid
02-16-2010, 01:14 PM
I thought I'd use the tampon box as a disguise and hide the camera in the girl scout costume..

IM COMING JOE!!!! wait for me baby!!!

:rofl::weep::rofl: (Laughing so hard I'm crying!)

Troubadour
02-16-2010, 03:02 PM
I am so excited for you guys! I know how long you have waited for this. Go get him, Ticky! ;)

Glennsallnighter
02-16-2010, 06:25 PM
RHONDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thrilled for you girl. You go GET HIM!!

You've waited such a long long time! :hug:

JOE!! She is on the way to you!!!!!!

Peekaboo
02-17-2010, 12:01 AM
Rhonda, I told you on facebook but i'm gonna tell you on here too...I'm soooo happy for you. That's so awesome that they're gonna be right in your town. Joe better prepare himself for what's to come. Do ya think he's ready?

GlennLover
02-17-2010, 12:16 AM
That's great news!!!! At long last!!! Woohoohoo!

TimothyBFan
02-17-2010, 08:06 AM
Just throwing this out there and it's probably nothing more than wishful thinking but it would make good sense, I feel.

Do you think it's possible that someone (don't know who-an agent, manager, band member, secretary...) monitors websites (blogs, message boards, reviews....) to see where they might get really good fan base in different towns/areas of the country and then try to schedule in these places if possible?

I know we have fans from all over on this board so it would be hard not to schedule where at least one of us can go, but.....

Ticky--I know nothing about Portland so just curious. Do you get many concerts from big artists there in Portland? Is that someplace that gets hit often on concert tours?

I'm sure you all know where I'm going with this, even tho I don't quite know how to describe what I'm trying to say. :headscratch: :shrug:

And if I happen to be on the right track, and someone really does monitor these sites, let me just say this....

SOUTH BEND, INDIANA.

Prettymaid
02-17-2010, 08:08 AM
Champaign, Illinois

Wildthyme
02-17-2010, 09:18 AM
Being the big city in Oregon, Portland gets all the big performers. The Rose Garden (where the Eagles will play) is the primary venue used and it has a regular schedule of big and medium name concerts during the year. If an artist is doing Oregon then Portland is where they generally end up.

I live at the opposite end of the state and Medford occasionally gets a bigger name artist but for the most part we have to travel to Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, or Sacramento. Now considering the Eagles tour manager lives here in MY town and that we have a good fan base (I am REALLY big fan after all :lol:) I think they need to schedule a concert here. Are you listening Chris????

sodascouts
02-17-2010, 11:02 AM
They go where the money is, not where the Borderers are. Sometimes, luckily, the two coincide!

TimothyBFan
02-17-2010, 11:35 AM
Buzzkill Soda! :hilarious: I choose to live in my own little world where the Eagles go to the Borderers!!

Wildthyme
03-03-2010, 05:30 PM
Is it just me? Can anyone else actually find the Portland concert listed on Ticketmaster? I know you can supposedly get VIP packages through ILAA and the Eagles website lists the tickets as available now but when you get to Ticketmaster... nadda.

sodascouts
03-04-2010, 03:23 PM
Cami - I believe you can get tickets through the venue site.

sodascouts
03-04-2010, 08:36 PM
Here's a link:

http://ev15.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AGLOBAL-ROSE%3ARG10%3ARG0517%3A&linkID=blazers-rose&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

ticky
04-23-2010, 01:53 PM
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!! MEET N GREET IN PORTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooke
04-23-2010, 02:04 PM
What???????????

Wildthyme
04-23-2010, 02:13 PM
:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

ticky
04-23-2010, 02:15 PM
WE'RE GOING TO MEET JOE!!!!!!!!!!:blueblob::blueblob::blueblob::bluebl ob::blueblob::blueblob::blueblob::blueblob::bluebl ob::blueblob::blueblob::blueblob::blueblob::bluebl ob::blueblob::blueblob::blueblob::blueblob::bluebl ob::blueblob::blueblob::blueblob::blueblob::bluebl ob:

Wildthyme
04-23-2010, 02:23 PM
Well this was certainly worth waiting for... :spin::nod::spin:

MikeA
04-23-2010, 02:23 PM
See? I told you it would be a shame NOT to make the Portland show!

Good on ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooke
04-23-2010, 02:40 PM
I take it there was an official announcement?

Wildthyme
04-23-2010, 02:54 PM
Yep on the JWFC site. :blueblob:

Wow we are on the M&G list already... I think I forgot how to breathe...

ticky
04-23-2010, 03:01 PM
AND We're officially ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!!! Just got an email back from Becca! (I am soooo pukin')

EagleLady
04-23-2010, 03:10 PM
:yay: I am so happy for you Rhonda

Troubadour
04-23-2010, 04:40 PM
I'm pukin' for ya! How exciting is this?!

Jess and I just chatted to Rhonda on the phone, so we know how hyped up she is! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!

Prettymaid
04-23-2010, 05:15 PM
This is great!!! Rhonda and Cami, I'm tellin' ya, you have to remember every frickin' detail! I want to know exactly what he was wearing, how long his hair was (right now it's pretty long), what you said to him and what he said word for word. Got it? Don't forget anything!!! :bow:

Wildthyme
04-23-2010, 05:22 PM
Got it! Now I just have to make sure I don't turn into a babbling idiot and make myself look like a fool. Though its more likely I will just stand there like deer caught in the headlights and not be able to think of a thing to say. :shock:

:lol:

Prettymaid
04-23-2010, 05:29 PM
I know it sounds stupid to do this ( I told Willie this when we thought we might meet Timothy in Chicago), but you should really have some idea ahead of time of what you want to say to him. I mean, it doesn't have to sound rehearsed but at least you'll be prepared - just something you want him to know. And don't say stuff that everyone else says. Make him remember you! ;)

ticky
04-23-2010, 05:31 PM
Im afraid THIS is going to be me...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiAXhpnmB6M

Troubadour
04-23-2010, 05:35 PM
LMAO! That was so cute! Anyway, that won't be you. You'll at least get his name right... ;)

Prettymaid
04-23-2010, 05:36 PM
:rofl:I hope you at least change it to 'Joe'!

MikeA
04-23-2010, 05:44 PM
I wonder what this M&G will be like?

The one I went to in Chicago quite a few years ago, was really laid back. We were all led into a room that had a sofa, a table with some snacks on it and that was about it. A few boxes over in one corner. There were probably 20 or 30 of us there.

Joe came in and just wandered around meeting each one of us, shook hands and chatted "privately" for a bit. Finally, he sort of proped up against the back of the sofa and just had a little question and answer session with the group as a whole. Then the line up for a group photo. They didn't allow any cameras in the room.

Then I heard about one a couple of years where the group was made to line up against a back wall. Joe came in and stayed back from the individuals there to meet him. Seemed to me to be really formal and in many ways, paranoid. Like he'd had a death threat or something and didn't want to take any chances. I guess Security was pretty tight.

Here's hoping y'all get that laid back chance to meet him. He really is a remarkable guy and one worth meeting.

Glennsallnighter
04-23-2010, 06:03 PM
WOW Rhonda!!!! Congratulations on getting a meet and greet. Girl I know how much you are gonna love this. I hope its the laid back type too. Well done. You deserve it and I hope its everything you want it to be.

Wildthyme
04-23-2010, 06:14 PM
I know it sounds stupid to do this ( I told Willie this when we thought we might meet Timothy in Chicago), but you should really have some idea ahead of time of what you want to say to him. I mean, it doesn't have to sound rehearsed but at least you'll be prepared - just something you want him to know. And don't say stuff that everyone else says. Make him remember you! ;)

No that's exactly what I was thinking... that I have three weeks to think of something and commit it to memory. Now I just have to come up with something original. So what stuff does everyone else ask about/say so that I can avoid it?

Prettymaid
04-23-2010, 06:51 PM
So what stuff does everyone else ask about/say so that I can avoid it?

I'm such a fan.
Your music has meant so much to me over the years.
What size shoe do you wear?

(Oops, never mind that last one...)

Troubadour
04-23-2010, 07:01 PM
LOL!

Wildthyme
04-23-2010, 07:08 PM
:rofl: I will avoid that one for sure even though I know inquiring minds want to know.:rofl:

TimothyBFan
04-23-2010, 08:10 PM
I already told Cami and Rhonda on Facebook but I want to say it here also....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How excited you 2 have to be. This is so freakin' fantastic!!! I swear someone has been watching this site and says these girls deserve this so much!!

Ive always been a dreamer
04-23-2010, 09:09 PM
All I gotta say is does Joe have any idea what he's gotten himself into with this ??? :rofl: :rofl:

Actually, Rhonda and Cami, I am delighted for you both. This is awesome and I'm sure that you will both conduct yourselves in the most upright manner imaginable.

(Still thinking that Joe should maybe be a little afraid though. :wink: )

luvthelighthouse
04-23-2010, 09:31 PM
What size shoe do you wear?

(Oops, never mind that last one...)

You filthy little girl! Meeting you, I will say, you keep your dark side hidden well... but get you behind a keyboard and you are a wild, dirty little thing! :rofl:

Freypower
04-23-2010, 10:14 PM
I'm really happy for you too. Enjoy. http://bestsmileys.com/clapping/1.gif

jdubfan
04-23-2010, 10:50 PM
Someone posted earlier that Joe was separated from the fans and paranoid to talk to them. I previously wrote novel-length posts and blabbed on (&on&on!) about when I had a m&g w/Joe in chi in '08. He seemed shy and nervous when he first entered the room, but he couldn't have been friendlier, nicer or more patient with us tongue-tied, freaked out fans...and he spent alot more time then I thought he would, meeting each of us twice, signing things, and then doing pics and a q & a session. (My guess is a size 12, lol) I wish each of you lucky folks the best, ENJOY every moment. Mine was a 1 1/2 year ago and I still can't quit grinning when I think back. Cherish these memories and HAVE A BLAST!!

sodascouts
04-24-2010, 02:29 AM
Wow, AMAZING!!!!! I hope Joe is prepared. ;) I can't wait to hear all about this! And I must admit I'm a tad jealous... but you deserve it!!!

Koala
04-24-2010, 05:07 AM
How excited, I'm really happy for you both!

Prettymaid
04-24-2010, 10:08 AM
You filthy little girl! Meeting you, I will say, you keep your dark side hidden well... but get you behind a keyboard and you are a wild, dirty little thing! :rofl:

When I met LTL at the Timothy show in Chicago I commented to her that she wasn't anything like what I had pictured in my mind and she told me that for a "Joe Girl" I was pretty quiet! Lol!

I previously wrote novel-length posts and blabbed on (&on&on!) about when I had a m&g w/Joe in chi in '08.

I remember your vivid details JDF. :drool: Are you kidding me, I'll never forget them! That's why I want Rhonda and Cami to remember every detail of their M&G.

I swear someone has been watching this site and says these girls deserve this so much!!

I'm telling you, I'm starting to get the same feeling!!!
Does anybody know when was the last time Joe did a meet 'n greet? Why now? Why Portland? :blueblob: Is it just a coincidence? Does he have others scheduled?

luvthelighthouse
04-24-2010, 02:05 PM
[quote=Prettymaid;105648]When I met LTL at the Timothy show in Chicago I commented to her that she wasn't anything like what I had pictured in my mind and she told me that for a "Joe Girl" I was pretty quiet! Lol!
[quote]

Hmmm... did you ever tell me how you pictured me? I don't recall... was I too wild? :eyebrow::)

I'm with PM though, I want details too. As for the question, easy... boxers, briefs or camando...:hilarious:

Prettymaid
04-25-2010, 12:26 PM
Hmmm... did you ever tell me how you pictured me? I don't recall... was I too wild? :eyebrow::)

I pictured you.........taller.

ticky
05-13-2010, 03:21 AM
Sooooooo.... I wrote the Oregonian a little letter. It might be kind of pissy, I dunno. I sent it. I'll let ya know if I hear anything back. Here's the letter I sent.

Dear Oregonian Music Review Staff,

I am an Eagles fan. No, not the football team, but the Musical Group. They, as I am sure you know, are going to play here at the Rose Garden on May 17th. I am concerned about your coverage of this event. You see, I am a member of a large and devoted Eagles Fan community on line and we spend time reading the reviews coming from different venues around the country. Some of these reviews are so pathetic we’re not exactly sure why the news paper would bother. One reviewer coming from Vancouver likened himself to “The Dude” from the movie The Big Lebowski, who said “I F***ing hate The Eagles”. Now why would they send someone who hates the band to review it?

On the other hand, I don’t really care if the reviewer likes the band or not. You’d probably get a better review from someone who was somewhat neutral. My concern is in the facts. PLEASE, get them right! It’s really not that hard to actually know the name of the band members or the name of the songs and who is singing them. Almost every review we read has some really stupid mistake in it. Things as basic as the spelling of one of the band members names or getting the name of a song wrong (one reviewer called Funk 49, Falling Down, which is a completely different song done by Joe Walsh back in the Early ‘70s and he hasn’t played in at least 25 years. The Eagles never did a song called Falling down.)

I am an Oregonian, born and bred here. I am proud of my state and my city, Portland. I simply wish to not be humiliated by the ignorance of a reviewer who didn’t care enough to get his facts straight. I’d be happy to answer any questions you have about the band, or redirect you to someone who can. I’d offer to write the review myself, but, as you can tell, I’d be biased.

I don’t mean to accuse the reviewer of ignorance or being unprofessional, especially since no one has written any review yet. I know that MY hometown paper will do an excellent and professional job and be sure and check all their facts.

I hope who ever you do send to review the concert enjoys it. It seems like such a waist of a seat to send someone who’d be happier seeing Justin Beiber or Wayne Newton.

Thanks for your attention,
Rhonda Gill
ticky37@comcast.net

TimothyBFan
05-13-2010, 08:29 AM
:applause: Good job Rhonda!! I'll be anxious to see if you get an answer.

05-13-2010, 09:12 AM
Good for you, Rhonda. I am now going to be eagerly awaiting that review to see what they have to say. Who knows maybe you will get a response. :thumbsup:

jdubfan
05-14-2010, 08:27 PM
This show has also been postponed according to KGON and some other site's info. Hope too that the M and G will be rescheduled. Hang on Timothy, prayers for you and yur drs to get this figured out soon.

sodascouts
05-14-2010, 08:29 PM
Yeah, I did a Google search and found this on OregonLive (http://www.oregonlive.com/music/index.ssf/2010/05/mondays_eagles_concert_postpon.html):
Eagles “Long Road Out of Eden” Tour
PORTLAND CONCERT POSTPONED

"The Eagles concert scheduled for May 17th in Portland has been postponed due to an illness of Eagles bassist and vocalist Timothy Schmit."

Wildthyme
05-14-2010, 08:39 PM
Well nuts... guess that explains the M&G cancellation....

05-14-2010, 08:59 PM
Well - sadly, I'm not surprised about this, as a matter of fact I was pretty much expecting it after they announced the cancellation of the M&G. Rhonda and Cami, I am really sorry about this for both of you. But, I'm sure that the show will be rescheduled, and maybe this actually ups the chances that the M&G will be rescheduled as well since the two cancellations are apparently related. Let's just see if positive thinking has any real power! :thumbsup:

carol7lynn
05-14-2010, 09:16 PM
I feel your pain ladies. :brickwall: Chin up!

Carol-Lynn

Troubadour
05-14-2010, 09:17 PM
Yeah, I'm inclined to agree with Dreamer. Let's keep everything crossed that Tim gets better soon, and that all of this exciting stuff can go ahead as planned.

Prettymaid
05-14-2010, 09:18 PM
And I agree. Let's stay positive for now.

Wildthyme
05-14-2010, 09:33 PM
Rhonda and I are trying to soothe our broken hearts with homemade sonic onion rings and chick flicks...

05-14-2010, 09:34 PM
Excellent plan, ladies!!! :thumbsup:

TimothyBFan
05-14-2010, 10:00 PM
I wanted to check in real fast to see if anything new--and I see this!!

Cami & Rhonda- Like I said earlier, I am so sorry, but hopefully they will get it rescheduled really soon along with the M & G!

Now on to the reason--- Guys I've got to tell you, I'm very worried!! What the hell is wrong with Timothy? I wish they would give us something so we knew if he's still hospitalized or what exactly is the matter. Something....anything....pleeeez!!! Whatever it is Timothy---get well very very soon!!!!

Woodstock
05-14-2010, 10:13 PM
I left a message on his website managers phone to please give us an update on his condition on his website. I'm kinda assuming others have done the same so I'm watching his website. They've gotta know we're concerned. Hopefully we hear something soon.

Carolina Girl
05-14-2010, 10:17 PM
Now on to the reason--- Guys I've got to tell you, I'm very worried!! What the hell is wrong with Timothy? I wish they would give us something so we knew if he's still hospitalized or what exactly is the matter. Something....anything....pleeeez!!! Whatever it is Timothy---get well very very soon!!!!

Willie, I agree completely. This is starting to sound more serious than just a routine stomach bug in an otherwise really healthy adult. I noticed in one of the comments on the Seattle postponement someone mentioned "hospitalized for testing"- could definitely be just a rumor, so let's go with "no news is good news" and keep sending positive energy his way.

Anyone have any ideas--other than the obvious of email through his website-- of ways to show our love and support??

---------
Patty

luvthelighthouse
05-14-2010, 10:21 PM
I wasn't worried at first... but now postponing Monday's show does have me a little on edge. I understand HIPPA laws and the need for privacy... but it would be nice if TBS allowed a little information ... hopefully it's nothing too big and we can stop worrying soon.

Wildthyme
05-20-2010, 02:31 AM
The Portland show has been rescheduled for May 29th.

Prettymaid
05-20-2010, 08:36 AM
:yay: :D :blueblob: :nod: :grouphug: :pray: :partytime:

I just knew everything would work out! I'm so happy for you!

TimothyBFan
05-20-2010, 08:58 AM
Have we heard about the M & G? I should probably check in that thread before asking huh? Oh well---I'm just so excited to see an actual new date for Ticky & Cami!!! YAY!!! Please be gentle with Timothy that night tho--he'll still be mending a bit and will need to not be to stressed and and need his rest.:thumbsup:Give him a great big hug for me, but be GENTLE.

Shadowrider06
05-24-2010, 10:48 AM
I am really looking forward to seeing the boys again, it will be my 6th time! This time I am taking my 2 daughters who grew up lisyening to all thier music and they are very stoked! It will be great to see the show through thier eyes.

ticky
05-24-2010, 10:50 AM
it's time to FREAK OUT!! 5 DAYS!!! http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gif

TimothyBFan
05-24-2010, 10:54 AM
Let us join you.... http://bestsmileys.com/excited/2.gif http://bestsmileys.com/excited/4.gif

05-24-2010, 10:55 AM
Go for it Rhonda and Cami.

FREAK OUT!!!

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gif http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gif

I am really looking forward to seeing the boys again, it will be my 6th time! This time I am taking my 2 daughters who grew up lisyening to all thier music and they are very stoked! It will be great to see the show through thier eyes.

Shadowrider - Hope you don't mind, but I merged your post into this thread. I didn't want it to get lost where it was.

Anyway, I hope you and your daughters have a wonderful time at the show. Please come back and tell us all about it because there is a chance that our other members who will be attending will be rendered useless. :thumbsup:

ticky
05-24-2010, 11:21 AM
Shadowrider, Where will you be sitting? Im not sure where our seats are yet as we got them through the JWFC but the last ones were 12th row center, so they cant be too bad *G* Maybe we can meet up!

(not completely usless... temporarily catatonic but we'd still make nice footrests and lovely garden art)

MikeA
05-24-2010, 12:27 PM
I've tried chatting with Ticky here lately, and it is hopeless. I never knew someone could blubber with a computer keyboard!

Prettymaid
05-24-2010, 01:18 PM
Welcome Shadowrider! Enjoy the experience with your kids and report back, okay?

ticky
05-25-2010, 10:46 AM
ahem.... 4 DAYS!!!!!!
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gif

MikeA
05-25-2010, 10:48 AM
Now, once more...remind me....WHAT happens in 4 days?

carol7lynn
05-25-2010, 06:37 PM
I'm excited for you gals. Can't wait to read your review. Try and stay calm and please don't faint when you meet Joe. :fainted: You gals are soooo lucky and I am sooo jealous :jealous: Keep us posted.

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGal

ticky
05-26-2010, 10:37 AM
THREE!! THREE DAYS!!!! http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gif

jdubfan
05-26-2010, 10:39 AM
**yawn** gee, not much exciting here, eh? :faint:

TimothyBFan
05-27-2010, 08:23 AM
Just thinking.... 2 days off till this show. They should be well rested. I certainly hope Joe gets a little extra rest for the Meet & Greet--he may need it. Not saying there is going to be any trouble or anything...:hilarious:

Prettymaid
05-27-2010, 09:18 AM
Hope you two have great seats and can wave and blow kisses at all the guys!

ticky
05-27-2010, 09:25 AM
TWO DAYS!!!!!!!! http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gif:thud:

Brooke
05-27-2010, 10:50 AM
Look Out Portland!

Seriously, have a wonderful time and get back soon so we can hear all about it!

carol7lynn
05-27-2010, 04:06 PM
SO EXCITED FOR YOU LADIES:partytime::partytime::grouphug::yay::yay:

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGal

Troubadour
05-27-2010, 04:57 PM
Yep - we're with you in spirit, ladies! We're all so psyched for you. And nervous for Joe.

;)

Koala
05-28-2010, 02:03 AM
Yeah, I'm so excited for you! http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Girls/smilie_girl_149.gifHAVE FUN! Can't wait to hear EVERYTHING!

TimothyBFan
05-28-2010, 08:56 AM
For some reason, I'm thinking something is going on tomorrow night but I can't remember what! Anyone else know anything about it?

TOMORROW!!!!!
BEWARE JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ticky
05-28-2010, 02:02 PM
http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/autumn59/happydance.gif:thud:

This is Dr. Juan Carlos Ortega, Rhonda's physician. She has pulled her happy-bone and will require at least a few hours of bed rest. I have promised her she may attend this event she is so excited about tomorrow, provided she rests now..... I may sedate her for Mr. Walsh's sake...

carol7lynn
05-28-2010, 06:30 PM
Have fun Rhoda and Cami. One more day!

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGal

Prettymaid
05-28-2010, 07:08 PM
Have a great time! :wave:

sodascouts
05-28-2010, 09:27 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/avatars/banners/portlandbanner.jpg

;)

Prettymaid
05-28-2010, 09:34 PM
Cute, Soda!

carol7lynn
05-29-2010, 09:31 AM
J-DAY is Here!

We Border-Buddies anxiously await your Eagle/Joe stories. Pucker Up Jersey-Joe!:partytime:

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGal

05-29-2010, 12:35 PM
Yep - I just posted in the M&G thread, but I'll post here as well. Have a blast tonight Cami and Rhonda (and anyone else who is going to the show). Hope you get great seats and some good pics and can't wait to share in your excitement and hear all about your soon-to-be excellent adventures! :thumbsup:

Troubadour
05-29-2010, 07:25 PM
Cami & Rhonda... here's hoping your guys give you an evening you'll never forget!

http://www.joewalshonline.com/images/JWalshBergen09-01.jpg

We'll be with you in spirit. Or, more accurately, loitering around the corner with the bail money.