PDA

View Full Version : Eagles Summer Tour

Shadowland07
02-17-2010, 12:54 AM
I really hope they stop by the Verizon Wireless Center here in Noblesville, IN.

Rene45nl
02-17-2010, 03:03 PM
I hope they (once more...) stop by in Europe later this year, prefarbly in Holland! :)

Freypower
02-17-2010, 05:56 PM
I think Europe is unlikely because they were there last year, and they are way overdue to return to the Asia/Pacific region.

Koala
02-18-2010, 02:22 AM
I'm sure when they play gigs outside of America, that they will go to the Asia / Pacific region. But I hope they come again to Europe, soon! :pray:

Glennsallnighter
02-19-2010, 03:55 AM
Oh Julie, I HOPE you are next in line.......

But then I too would like another European stop off. Still, a few months to save up would do no harm!!

Mrs Frey
02-19-2010, 06:41 AM
At least you girls have some hope to cling to.

I'm pretty sure the Eagles are NEVER going to visit South Africa, and more specifically, Cape Town. :scowl:

We've apparently got an Eagles tribute band in the country right now (they haven't been to Cape Town yet), which is all well and good, but I doubt I'd really be able to appreciate them after I saw the real deal in March 2008.

I had a fantastic time travelling to London to see the boys, and meeting up with GA and GEF was great, but I really can't justify spending all that money again should they return to England.

It's rather depressing being so geographically challenged.:unimpressed:

Freypower
02-19-2010, 05:20 PM
MF, I sympathise. Their fans in South America are in the same boat (yet bands like Rush go to Brazil). It seems you can host the World Cup (and again, so can Brazil, plus the Olympics) but a band like the Eagles can't find its way down there. I don't know why they couldn't schedule South Africa before Asia/Pacific.

AzEaglesFan
06-22-2010, 12:27 AM
I may be going to Texas June 24th to July 6th. IF I do get to go I want to see the Eagles. Does anyone know which site is better and how to get the best deal on tickets? I don't really have time for them to mail them to me. Can they be printed out on the computer?????

Maidstone
06-22-2010, 10:37 AM
Hey AZ,

Houston on Sunday night is via their own ticket system (love it) and they do "flash tickets" so you just need to purchase a ticket online this week. Then on Sunday, swipe your Drivers License or the credit card you used in their ticket gate and they hand you a printout of your ticket/seat number. Pretty cool. And Houston still has seats available. Go to HoustonToyotaCenter.com

Dallas was always a hard ticket to get. But they are via ticketmaster and I guess you can check for any seats and just have it at the will call window for Saturday.

Hope you get to go to one or both of the shows. I can't wait for this weekend!!! :partytime:

AzEaglesFan
06-22-2010, 04:11 PM
I wish I had known I was going a lot sooner but now I will take what I can get as far as tickets/ Thank you for the information. I did notice that in Houston you can get assigned parking or at least you could last time I looked

Brooke
06-22-2010, 04:35 PM
AZ, maybe you'll pull a Soda and get a great seat!

AzEaglesFan
06-22-2010, 06:11 PM
Believe me I have given that some thought. I'm sure I can get some kind of ticket but I would hate for my son to drive all the way to either place and not get in. He lives in Temple so both places are a ways away.

Brooke
08-23-2010, 04:06 PM
Since the Eagles are putting up new concert dates for October, you'd think they would update their site and take down the Summer Tour ad that ended two months ago in June. :rolleyes:

Prettymaid
08-23-2010, 05:27 PM
I vote that they ask Soda to take care of their site. Whose with me? :wave:

Freypower
08-23-2010, 07:31 PM
Not just that.... they have new photos from the more recent tour programmes that they could put there. They just don't utilise that site effectively.