PDA

View Full Version : Eagles in Chula Vista, CA May 23, 2010

sodascouts
02-24-2010, 07:34 PM
Chula Vista, CA - Cricket Wireless Amphitheater
AMEX pre-sale: 3/1 10AM - 3/7 10PM
On Sale: 3/8 LiveNation.com (http://www.livenation.com/edp/eventId/418891)

carol7lynn
03-01-2010, 07:37 PM
This venue is off the beatin' path and almost in Mexico, but if you want to get a good seat for face, this is the best venue to try and get one. Right now, six hours after the presale started, I can still pull up a single seat in the 6th row of pit's center section. :yay:

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGal

carol7lynn
05-14-2010, 06:37 PM
In case anybody cares they are dropping 2nd row seats on both Joe and Timmy's side right now. Seems to be a minor problem though right now-3:30ish PST with ordering tickets using the interactive map so do the "choose for me" and select either left section for Timmy or right section for Joe. Good Luck!

I scored an inside aisle seat in the 2nd row right in front of Timmy with no row A seat in front of me. It's like having a front row seat. I almost lost it though as when I went to complete the order using the interactive map my ticket got canceled-said it was no longer available. So I went old school, chose left section and got it back. That was a close one.

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGal

sodascouts
05-14-2010, 06:43 PM
:applause: :applause:

You go girl! Thanks for the heads-up!

carol7lynn
05-20-2010, 08:24 PM
Time to ramp this thread up. Three days and counting.

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGal

carol7lynn
05-23-2010, 03:06 PM
They just dropped four 3rd center seats in case anyone is interested. Also some decent seats in Timmy's section but a little offsides.

We've had a few rain showers this morning but San Diego is clear but it will be chilly so dress warm Border-Babes. See ya in ChulaV.

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGal