PDA

View Full Version : Hi from the uk

tequila girl
03-06-2010, 05:11 PM
Hi, I just stumbled across this site by accident and now i'm hooked - it's fabulous!!:thumbsup:

I've spent the last 2 (ish) hours looking at all the gorgeous Don photo's in 'Henley Heaven' and i'm up to page 30, only another 125 pages to go so i'd better get back to it :wink:

just one thing someone may be able to help me with? - before I actually registered I could see all the fab pics:thumbsup: since registering i'm just getting links to pics:sad: is there something I need to do in "settings"?

GlennLover
03-06-2010, 05:35 PM
Welcome to The Border, tequila girl! We Borderers think that it's fabulous too! Sorry I can't help you with you problem with the pictures, but I'm sure when Soda or one of the other more computer saavy members read you post they will be able to tell you how to fix it right away!

Brooke
03-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Welcome from me, too, tg! Glad you found us and hope you have lots of fun here!

Prettymaid
03-06-2010, 06:35 PM
How you doing TG? Welcome to The Border! Wish I could help you with your pic problem but I'm sure someome will come along here and help you out.

Is Don your fave?

tequila girl
03-06-2010, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the welcomes guys!:thumbsup:

Is Don your fave?
Mmmmmm yep, and has been for almost 40 years! - I started young!!:laugh:

Stars
03-06-2010, 09:16 PM
Welcome TG! I wish I could help you out, but I am one of the most computer illiterate people I know!:hilarious:
I am also a Don Girl-I was actually a Glenn Girl til I saw the Eagles in Glasgow last July, and then I became totally smitten with Don!:smitten::heart:

sodascouts
03-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Hi there TG! Welcome!

Your problem is mystifying! Can you see any of the images? Can you see graphics?

ticky
03-06-2010, 11:26 PM
Hey There TG and welcome! Im a Joe girl myself but I have a distinctive Lust/Love/general appreciation for all our boys. Welcome to the Club! Wish I knew what was happening with your images. Hope it works out okay for ya!

a lil off topic... Cathy.. LOVE your new sig banner!! Yummy!

Wildthyme
03-07-2010, 02:36 AM
Hi TG! Welcome to the Border! This is a fantastic site for any Eagles fan - Glad you could join us :D

My only suggestion regarding the image issue is to go to to your User CP and click on "Edit Options" then go to the third box down titled "Thread Display Options" and make sure the "Show Images" box is checked. That may be your problem...

Koala
03-07-2010, 03:49 AM
Hi and welcome here, tequila girl!

tequila girl
03-07-2010, 05:31 AM
My only suggestion regarding the image issue is to go to to your User CP and click on "Edit Options" then go to the third box down titled "Thread Display Options" and make sure the "Show Images" box is checked. That may be your problem...
Thank You so much - that got it sorted!:thumbsup:

Ive always been a dreamer
03-07-2010, 12:03 PM
Welcome from me, too, tg. Glad you found us and hope you enjoy yourself here on The Border. This is a very good place to be if you like talking about the Eagles. Enjoy!

Prettymaid
03-07-2010, 01:22 PM
a lil off topic... Cathy.. LOVE your new sig banner!! Yummy!

Thanks, I love it too. A good friend of ours made it for me. :hug:

TG, glad you got your pic problem sorted out.

Molly
03-07-2010, 02:39 PM
Welcome tg -glad you found us. Enjoy!

tequila girl
03-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Thanks again for the welcomes - I know i'm going to love it here!:D

sodascouts
03-07-2010, 03:41 PM
I'm glad clever Cami (Wildthyme) got your problem solved! Looking at those great photos is some fine entertainment. ;)

TimothyBFan
03-08-2010, 09:38 AM
TG- Welcome from me also. I was cracking up in the Henley Heaven Thread! Believe me--we've all been there. Hours later you can't move because you've been sitting in the same spot for so long!

Hope you enjoy it here and join in often. I think you're gonna love it!

Glennsallnighter
03-09-2010, 06:02 PM
Hi TG! Welcome from me too! I'm in Dublin. What part of the UK are you in?

tequila girl
03-10-2010, 04:51 AM
Hi TG! Welcome from me too! I'm in Dublin. What part of the UK are you in?
Oooh I love Dublin, I'm in Liverpool

Troubadour
03-10-2010, 03:03 PM
Welcome from a fellow Don fan, and a fellow Brit! Glad you found your way here and that you got the pic problem sorted. (A pretty fundamental feature of the board, I'm sure you'd agree!) ;)

Have fun with us, and post often!

Peekaboo
03-11-2010, 03:00 AM
Welcome from me as well, TG. It's always great to add another Borderer to the group. You are in the right place for all things Eagles. I'm glad you're already enjoying yourself here. There's plenty of Eagles and Don goodies to go around.

Fan_For_Life
03-11-2010, 01:30 PM
Welcome tg. As you might can already tell, I'm a Don fan too. Hope you continue to like it here.

tbs fanatic
03-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Hi tg and welcome to The Border. As you have already discovered - it is hard to drag yourself away once you come for a visit. Have fun.

Brooke
03-11-2010, 05:26 PM
Yup, you can check in any time you like, but you can never leave! :lol:

Peekaboo
03-11-2010, 10:38 PM

I think that's the motto for many of us when it comes to being here on The Border.

Prettymaid
03-13-2010, 12:18 PM

I'll say!

tequila girl
03-13-2010, 01:56 PM
Thanks again for the welcomes - I'm already feeling at home here!:grin: