PDA

View Full Version : Corey Haim - may he rest in peace

luvthelighthouse
03-10-2010, 11:07 AM
This just broke my heart. He was never able to get past the child star mold. His life was ruled by drugs. It's just sad. I feel for all of his family and friends, as they must be devasted. I hope he is finally at peace. Then I think of Corey Feldman. Even though him and Michael Jackson were no longer close, he lost him last year to drugs and this year he loses Corey. There are no words, just sadness.

TimothyBFan
03-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Hadn't heard this yet. So very sad!

EagleLady
03-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Is there anything that can confirm this? May he R.I.P

luvthelighthouse
03-10-2010, 11:57 AM
Is there anything that can confirm this? May he R.I.P

It's all over the news. Just google it.

TimothyBFan
03-10-2010, 11:58 AM
It's all over the news wires! Hard to miss it!

sodascouts
03-10-2010, 12:17 PM
Gosh, I remember watching his movies when I was a teen. I didn't even know he had a drug habit - I thought Corey Feldman was the "wild Corey." It's so shocking when someone so young (relatively) dies. My he rest in peace indeed!

EagleLady
03-10-2010, 12:24 PM
How Sad. Another Overdose. Too many young stars losing lives over drugs

Ive always been a dreamer
03-10-2010, 12:53 PM
This is so sad, indeed. Another talented star lost way too soon. My heart goes out to Corey's family and friends.

You know, everytime I read about the death of a young Hollywood star, it reminds me how lucky the Eagles really are. I know we say this all the time to the point that it is almost cliche. But considering the lifestyle that these guys lead in their earlier days, it really is amazing that all seven of them survived it all. As we know by just reading this forum, so many of them do not.

RIP Corey.

Troubadour
03-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Woah, I hadn't heard this. Very sad.

Koala
03-10-2010, 02:09 PM
I just read it, very sad, I can remember to have seen his movies when I was younger!

Stars
03-10-2010, 04:30 PM
I read this online this morning, and I felt so sad. My prayers are with his family and friends. It is reminding me of Brittany Murphy's tragic death last year, and of course Michael Jackson. May Corey rest in peace.

Prettymaid
03-10-2010, 04:45 PM
I remember watching his movies too. This is too bad.

tbs fanatic
03-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Very sad. I watched a few episodes of the reality show involving Corey Feldman and Haim. It was clear even then that Corey Haim had many more serious issues he was dealing with than Corey Feldman.

Peekaboo
03-11-2010, 03:06 AM
It's always a shocker to learn about the death of a celebrity but there are some that are more shocking. This is one of those for me. I really like the movies Lost Boys and Lucus. Prayers to all of his loved ones during this difficult time.

Brooke
03-11-2010, 10:26 AM
Very sad. Another celebrity that can't handle fame.

Fan_For_Life
03-11-2010, 01:32 PM
A shock went through my heart yesterday when I read this on Yahoo. He was such a great actor in his youth. Sad he couldn't get past his demons to continue what could've been a fantastic career.

Stars
03-12-2010, 09:15 AM
I just read yesterday that preliminary reports say Corey died of congestive heart failure. How sad for someone so young. That is partially what my dad died of, but he was in his seventies.
My prayers are with Corey's family, friends and fans. May they all find comfort in their wonderful memories of him.