PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Chicago!

FeedTheFire
03-24-2010, 01:39 PM
Just saying hello from the Windy City!

Have been an Eagles fan my whole life......especially TBS.......!!!!!!:blush:

I Am also a HUGE Keith Urban fan and am so excited they will be touring together this summer!!!!!

He is an amazing artist and puts on a phenomenal show!!!!!:rockguitar:

Thanks for this site................FTF

sodascouts
03-24-2010, 01:44 PM
Hey! So glad to see you here! And just so you know, you can change your board style to feature a photo with Timothy in it at the top if you like. ;)

tequila girl
03-24-2010, 02:48 PM
Hi FTF and Welcome from me too, I am also a "newbie" here - but this is a great site!!

Brooke
03-24-2010, 02:57 PM
FTF, welcome from a fellow Keith and Eagles fan! You definitely have good taste in musicians! :lol:

Prettymaid
03-24-2010, 03:19 PM
Hi FTF, how ya doin'? Welcome from me too! I had the pleasure, along with others from here, to see Timothy in Chicago last October. Were you there?

TimothyBFan
03-24-2010, 03:48 PM
Welcome FTF!!! I'm only a little over an hour away from Chicago and was with Prettymaid also for Timothy's show! :thud: Anyways, some how I think we might have something in common! :thumbsup: Bet you'll never guess who my favorite Eagle is! :hilarious:

sodascouts
03-24-2010, 03:58 PM
I talked to FTF at the Keith Urban board so I already know the answer to PM's question, but I'll let her tell ya. ;)

Ive always been a dreamer
03-24-2010, 05:33 PM
Hey FTF - Welcome and so glad you joined us here on The Border. I am the 'other' Eagles fan that met you over on Keith's board. As I told you there, we have some Keith fans here as well, and in case you haven't found this yet, Keith has his own thread here ...

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=231

As Soda mentioned, she has designed several different board styles for the band's different eras, and this week we happen to be celebrating the 36th anniversary of the release of the 'On the Border' album so that's why Timothy is absent on the board's banner. He'll be back soon though. A little birdie (an eagle, no doubt) told me that you have already discovered the Schmit Sexiness thread. Enjoy!!! :thumbsup:

Koala
03-25-2010, 01:53 AM
Hi, FTF, welcome from me too!

FeedTheFire
03-25-2010, 09:23 AM
Than you all for the very warm welcome!

Prettymaid..........and TimothyBFan...........I was probably chatting will all of you in line at the TBS show in Chicago!

I forgot to write you site down!.:sad:

So glad to have found you and fellow TBS fans.........and of course I LOVE all the Eagles.

Hope the Midwest based fans are coming to Soldier's Field on June 19th........would love to see you all again!!:thumbsup:

luvthelighthouse
03-25-2010, 10:02 AM
Hey FTF, I think I remember you! I recall talking w/someone who was a country music fan! You had blonde hair, right? I think we chatted for a long time. I was with PM, TBF and Soda. We discussed recent concerts in the area... and some country singer who was going to be a Joes. Yep, I think that was you! I was the short one w/dark hair.

Molly
03-25-2010, 10:59 AM
Welcome, FTF! Glad you found us.

Fan_For_Life
03-25-2010, 03:18 PM
Nice to meet you and welcome to the Border. :)

Peekaboo
03-25-2010, 08:05 PM
Welcome from me too, FTF. Glad you found your way here. This is the best place to be for any fan of the Eagles. That's really cool that you got to meet some of the Borderers at the Timothy concert.

GlennLover
03-25-2010, 11:51 PM
Sending you a warm welcome, FTF. As you can tell, Glenn is my favorite, but I love all the guys!

FeedTheFire
03-26-2010, 09:23 AM
"luvthelighthouse"........yes that was me! You guys have a great memory!.

I should have written your site down........but when Timothy took the stage I lost track of everything.:heart:

That was such a great show and you all made a stranger feel very welcome!!!

luvthelighthouse
03-26-2010, 09:55 AM
That was such a great show and you all made a stranger feel very welcome!!!

You were such a sweetheart and so friendly! You sure didn't feel like a stranger. Hope you enjoy it here on the border as much as the rest of us. Soda runs a great and friendly site. And yes... when Timothy took the stage it was hard to think about anything else!

TimothyBFan
03-26-2010, 10:04 AM
I do believe I remember now!! To be honest---I was kinda in a daze the whole night because I just was so... I don't know how to say it...amazed maybe, at the fact I was getting that close to the man that I had admired for over 30 years and NEVER EVER EVER thought I'd see in that kind of setting. :shock: An experience I will never forget. Sure glad we all got to share it together and sorry to all that I might of seemed distant to because I tend to get that way as I absorb those experiences with Timothy & the Eagles. I think Nancy and Cathy are just used to it from me by now. :laugh:

Troubadour
03-26-2010, 03:45 PM
Hi FTF! Great to have you here. I'm a Don girl, but I'm seeing Tim solo for the first time on Tuesday in London, and I can't wait. I've heard he puts on a pretty good show... ;)

TimothyBFan
03-26-2010, 03:58 PM
Where'd you hear that from Troub?;)

Prettymaid
03-26-2010, 08:30 PM
Well, we met so many people in that line, it's hard to remember. But I'll always remember that show. :inlove:

eaglesvet
04-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Hey FTF and welcome! I've talked to you on the Keith Urban thread on this site, but it looks like I should check out the Keith Urban board itself...judging by some of the others' comments here! In my 'spare' time, that is! He has joined the ranks of "my favorite singer-songwriter-guitarists," of which my friends on this site know I have quite a few! (Read: Glenn, Bruce, Keith, John, David...) Anyway, I too was enthralled by Timmy's fall show--however, Dreamer and I were captivated in NYC, a few nights after your show. It IS exciting to meet fellow fans at these events, and share a love of the music we all have in common! Post on! :thumbsup: