PDA

View Full Version : The Border Hit 100,00 Posts

Ive always been a dreamer
03-24-2010, 02:51 PM
Congratulations on 100,000 post on The Border!

luvthelighthouse
03-24-2010, 11:40 PM
It's such a great community, I'm not surprised. :thumbsup: Soda, thanks for always keeping it postive and fresh.

TimothyBFan
03-25-2010, 06:48 AM
Wow---what an accomplishment! :applause: Congratulations Soda on a wonderful site! And good job to everyone that's added to the board to get to that amazing number!

Prettymaid
03-25-2010, 08:44 AM
For me, that number represents lots of interesting discussions, fun games and a caring community of people sharing their lives with each other. Although I originally joined the board because I am an Eagles fan, I continue to visit the board regularly because of all of you. :grouphug:

Brooke
03-25-2010, 10:43 AM
Same here! It's a great place to be!

Thank you Soda for a Fabulous Eagles Lovers community! :thumbsup:

sodascouts
03-25-2010, 10:47 AM
Wow, 100,000! Amazing.

I put the site together but you guys are what make it fun! :grouphug:

Molly
03-25-2010, 10:51 AM
This is timely. I just read that another online community that I am a member of is closing it's "doors". I"m sad -I've made friends there.

Not sure that we all realize the time and effort and financial obligations that exist to keeping a community like this up and running.

Now would be a good time to remind myself (and everyone else) who is able to, to help Nancy out when possible.

Nancy, thank you for all your time and efforts. This is a place where the word "community" really does apply.

Freypower
03-25-2010, 05:24 PM
I couldn't agree more with the above sentiments. Here's to the next 100,000!:cheers:

Troubadour
03-25-2010, 07:01 PM
Congratulations to The Border! (And thanks to the Eagles for giving us 100,000 posts worth of stuff to talk about!)

As others have said - it's the people here that make it what it is, and keep me coming back day after day. This board has transcended the internet and given me opportunities in my real life that I would never have had otherwise. I can't tell you how grateful I am for that.

So, cheers everyone. I'm raising a glass with Freypower to the next 100,000.

:cheers:

DonFan
03-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Well said, Molly!
Congratulations to Soda and this wonderful board!

eaglesvet
03-30-2010, 12:07 AM
I never even realized we had such a milestone coming up...WOW!! That really IS something to celebrate! And we couldn't have done it without each and every one of us...COOL!! :thumbsup:

(Troub, I love your av!)

Glennsallnighter
03-30-2010, 07:49 AM
What a wonderful achievement for the Border. But as everybody has already said it wouldn't have been possible without Nancy and her dedication and commitment.

Thanks Nancy!

Its a wonderful community that I am proud to be a member of, and even though work and family commitments (that weren't there when I joined 3 years ago) keep me from coming here as much as I used, I really look forward to the times when I CAN log in, and catch up with everybody and our guys.

Let me join with everybody in toasting 100,000 posts :cheers: and here is to the next 100,000.

carol7lynn
03-30-2010, 09:08 AM
:heart: Congrats! Thanks Nancy for all your hard work and dedication to promoting the Eagles on this chat forum. :heart:

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGal

Ive always been a dreamer
03-30-2010, 11:35 AM
I would like to echo what everyone else has said here. As we have said many times before, this community of fans has far exceeded anything we ever expected when Nancy first opened this board. So a HUGE 'kudos" to each and every member who contributes to the success of The Border.

I loved Molly's comments. She is dead on about the time, effort, and financial obligations that it takes to keep a community like this up and running. I also know Nancy very well, and she isn't one to toot her own horn, so I'm gonna do it for her.

:grouphug:

And :cheers: to the next 100,000 posts!!!

Koala
03-30-2010, 01:00 PM
Congrats to The Border!

Soda, thank you for all the time you dedicate to the border and your great work,
I am very glad that I am a part of this fantastic community! :grouphug:

tbs fanatic
03-31-2010, 10:31 AM
Congrats on hitting 100,00 posts. It's a great site due to your great work Nancy - congratulations.