PDA

View Full Version : "This Day In Eagles History" Calendar

Ive always been a dreamer
04-05-2010, 12:44 PM
We have the "Today In Eagles History" events show up at the bottom of the board each day. However, I thought I'd mention here that if you want to view this information as a "month-at-a-glance", you can click the "Calendar" link at the top of the board. The board's default calendar appears, but you can go to the bottom of the page, and click the down arrow on the right next to "Default Calendar", and then select the Eagles calendar. I love this feature, and thought I'd share this in case some of you aren't aware of it. Enjoy!

sodascouts
04-05-2010, 06:51 PM
I'd also like to thank Dreamer for the time she took to transfer important dates from our "Today in Eagles History" blog into calendar entries. It was quite a task and I really appreciate it!

TimothyBFan
04-06-2010, 07:07 AM
That's really cool! I will most definitely check that out often.

I see that the end of the month is when HFO was taped. Special celebration needed for that one! That brought my Eagles back to me and from what I understand, started the love affair with a lot of the Borderers here. :thumbsup:

Prettymaid
04-06-2010, 08:38 AM
Thanks for the tip Dreamer and for all your hard work. As with others here I'm sure, I don't always have the time to search out these things. Now I know where to go. :thumbsup:

Brooke
04-06-2010, 09:54 AM
Yup, I love it too. Thanks to Soda and Dreamer. Great work! :thumbsup:

04-06-2010, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the kind words everyone. There are a couple things I thought about that I didn't mention in my first post. Just as with the default calendar, if you want to see other months, click the previous or next month calendars at the bottom left of the screen or use the dropdown arrow on the bottom right to choose the month/year you wish to view. Also, let us know if you think of other events or dates that we could add.

eaglesvet
04-06-2010, 11:35 AM
That's really cool! I will most definitely check that out often.

I see that the end of the month is when HFO was taped. Special celebration needed for that one! That brought my Eagles back to me and from what I understand, started the love affair with a lot of the Borderers here. :thumbsup:
::Love affair:: Yup, that's what started it alright!! :inlove::nod:

Troubadour
04-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Mmmm, for me too! :inlove:

Thanks for all your work, Dreamer.

Koala
04-07-2010, 01:37 AM
Thanks for all your work! I love it too.

Stars
04-24-2010, 12:34 PM
In honor the HFO chat party, and also the anniversary of the Eagles playing a date on their HFO tour today, I would like to give away an HFO T shirt to the first person who PMs me. Sorry, I must limit it to USA Borderers only.
The shirt is an XL.
Good luck everyone!:thumbsup:

Stars
04-24-2010, 01:51 PM
The HFO shirt has a home-Pueblo was first to PM me!
Congrats to Pueblo, and enjoy the shirt!:thumbsup:

EagleLady
04-24-2010, 02:00 PM
Congrats Pueblo. You are so lucky :weep:

TimothyBFan
04-24-2010, 02:54 PM
That was very nice of you Stars!!! :thumbsup:

sodascouts
04-24-2010, 03:37 PM
Wow Stars, how great of you! Maybe we should have more Border contests. ;)

Stars
04-25-2010, 10:50 AM
It would be fun, I think! I happened to be going through my T shirts yesterday, and thought, since it was an HFO one and the chat was happening, it would be fun to have a giveaway!:)

Prettymaid
04-25-2010, 12:11 PM
You're so generous Stars.

04-25-2010, 12:15 PM
Agreed. Thanks, Stars! :rockon:

Koala
04-25-2010, 01:08 PM
Agree too! This was very nice from you, Stars!:smile:

Stars
04-26-2010, 08:10 AM
You are very welcome! It was my pleasure!:)

09-19-2020, 12:37 PM
This is a very old thread, but I had someone inquire about it the other day and I realized that the instructions for viewing the 'This Day in Eagles History' calendar are outdated. After we converted to a new version of the board a couple of years ago, the way to access the calendar changed. So here is an updated procedure:

1. Click the 'Calendar' option at the top of the board. The board default calendar opens.
2. Click the 'Calendar Picker' link on the far top right of the calendar.
3. Select 'This Day in Eagles History' from the drop-down menu. The Eagles History calendar opens.

Also, a reminder that the days events used to show up in the 'What's Going On?' section at the bottom of the board. Unfortunately, this feature was no longer offered in the newer version.