PDA

View Full Version : Timothy on Facebook

cynd1231
04-23-2010, 10:59 PM
Sorry.....found it someplace else.

luvthelighthouse
05-25-2010, 11:24 AM
I saw this last night too... but didn't think to mention it here. I read on L&M's site last week, they were doing an e-card and had tons of people sign it. It's nice to know TBS took the time to read all the well wishes of his fans. You can tell he is one that totally appreciates it.

He sounds very up and is ready to move forward. I'm happy for him!

sodascouts
05-25-2010, 06:59 PM
Just got back from Memphis and saw this on Facebook. Wow, how thoughtful of Timothy! I really admire that he took the time to write a personal thank you for that card. Not many celebrities would take such trouble.

Cynd, thank you for being so diligent about checking Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter for these updates. It's true that I've been "slipping" lately on such things and I appreciate your efforts. :)

Ive always been a dreamer
05-26-2010, 01:47 PM
Wow - that is very thoughtful of Timothy to thank his fans like that. As I just said in another thread - what a sweet:heart:!!!

tequila girl
05-26-2010, 03:16 PM
I don't "do" Facebook, Twitter, etc, etc...................but how lovely that Timothy does!
Thanks for the update Cynd :thumbsup:

tbsfan
05-26-2010, 08:30 PM
I don't "do" Facebook, Twitter, etc, etc...................but how lovely that Timothy does!
Thanks for the update Cynd :thumbsup:

Fortunately, the messages he posts on Facebook are also posted on his official site's blog. Also, for his tweets and Facebook, you don't need to subscribe to Twitter or join Facebook to see them.