PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang's Vault

GettheLeadonOut!!
04-27-2010, 01:35 PM
Curious how many people listen to Wolfgang's Vault? There are so many great live shows on here from so many great artists that you can stream and the best part is that it is all free (and legal)!!:

http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/

Sadly though, the Eagles have not released any of their shows but there are a couple of great King Biscuit Flower Hour shows from Joe during his Barnstorm days in '73 and a post breakup from '81.

Another favorite is an outstanding (post-Gram Parsons) Flying Burritos Brothers show recorded at the Fillmore East in 1970 where Bernie is really prominent (love his version of Lazy Days) and the band is smokin' hot.

they also have a couple of JD Souther shows, several Byrds shows, the list is endless....

tbs fanatic
04-27-2010, 02:08 PM
My hubby is a huge 'Wolfgang's Vault' fan. I have not got around to looking at it much but it is on my list of '100 things you must check out before you die' :hilarious:

tbs fanatic
07-27-2010, 04:09 PM
Hubby has just woken me up to some Poco concerts on Wolfgang's Vault. Just finished listening to Poco playing at the Filmore West - 1970. Very cool.

sodascouts
07-27-2010, 04:56 PM
I've listened to a couple shows... very cool!