04-29-2010, 03:02 PM
Bones w Joe Walsh?

When
Thu Apr 29 7pm – 8pm GMT (no daylight saving)Calendar

Tonight April 29, 7-8pm?

I had this set up as a reminder.

Prettymaid
04-29-2010, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the heads up Mike. I've never watched Bones but I'll try to check this out.

The episode is called The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle and is about a rock and roll fantasy camp.

MikeA
04-29-2010, 04:24 PM
His might just be a cameo appearance, but even if that's all, he'll probably play a few licks.

Prettymaid
04-29-2010, 04:41 PM
It'll be worth it!

jdubfan
04-29-2010, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Not a regular viewer, but will b2nite!

MikeA
04-29-2010, 09:34 PM
That was a complete BUST! I thought I saw him once but it was just a guy in the background that looked vaguely like Joe. Wonder what happened? I would swear I saw a promotion of the show with Joe mentioned in it.

I've gone back and searched and all I can find now is a post by a fan on Feb 19 this year about an episode that was to feature Joe. Must have been speculation :shrug:

EagleLady
04-29-2010, 09:36 PM
False Advertisting perhaps? :???:

MikeA
04-29-2010, 09:57 PM
The featured "Rocker" in this show looked more like Tommy Lee except he was playing guitar. I don't think it was false advertising...more like an over excited FAN seeing the story line or title and jumping to a collision that it would be Walsh.

Prettymaid
04-30-2010, 07:29 AM
Yeah, I saw the big blonde guy in the background too and wondered at first if it was Joe, but clearly it was not. Then the closer it got to the end of the show I figured he would just make a cameo appearance at the end. Too bad. But I wonder if that show's numbers went up last night because of this? :hilarious:

TimothyBFan
04-30-2010, 09:46 AM
Don't you guys be talking down my favorite show--of which I actually missed last night because I was helping my daughter put her room back together again. It's actually the only show I ever watch on tv and I especially wanted to see last nights episode and ended up missing it. Will have to catch it later. I had heard something about Joe on it also but I think I saw it in one of the shows message boards I had been reading (don't belong).

MikeA
04-30-2010, 09:52 AM
"Bones" is one of three I watch regularly, the other two being "N.C.I.S" and finally "House".

GlennLover
05-01-2010, 07:45 PM
I watch those too Mike, as well as the CSI's. (I probably watch too much TV, LOL.

I too thought that that man was Joe for a few seconds. :lol: That would have been a very appropriate episode for him to be on.

MikeA
05-01-2010, 10:00 PM
I'm not sure it would have been a good character for Joe to play. That guy (the lead guitar/singer) was a very violent person. I just cannot see Joe getting that way ever. But I did keep expecting to the very end to see him worked into the program in working with the fantasy folks. He actually did work with the "Music Camp" or whatever it was called at Mandalay Bay in Vegas a couple of years ago. But that was reality...not the over the top sensationalism portrayed by that show on Bones.