PDA

View Full Version : San Jose, CA 4-30-10

TimothyBFan
05-01-2010, 07:55 AM
Text from Lou at 4:16 (my time) "OMG OMG OMG" (I guess that meant it was good! :lol: Says "Concert was out of this world. All in great spirits and Joe really rocked it. Thought of you every time Tim sang!" awww Said Don looked sexy. Imagine that? :lol: Jess got good pictures also.

They are so pumped for tonight in the first row!!!

I can't wait to see these pictures and can you imagine the ones Jess will get tonight? :yay:

Has anyone else noticed---NO ONE has complained about the camera Nazis this time around! What the heck is up, no suits, M & Gs in town that Borderers need them and they are letting people take pictures and videos at will! They must be taking their happy pills!!!

Wildthyme
05-01-2010, 11:43 AM
Well Rhonda and I are up and awake and running on about 5 hours sleep. The concert was amazing. The five of us had 12th row seats so we had a great view of all the guys. It was so much fun to be there with everyone! The crowd was really enthusiastic and the boys rocked the whole night. When the last notes of Desperado faded away you wanted to beg them to keep playing. What an awesome night!

The "camera nazi's" only seemed to take issue with anyone recording the show (though Annie got some really good audio/video of a couple songs using her iPhone until they made her stop). There seemed to be no issue with still shots though and Rhonda and Jess got some amazing photos that I know they will be sharing.

Ive always been a dreamer
05-01-2010, 11:56 AM
Awesome!!! Can't wait to hear more. Of course, there is no pressure on you girls. Just take your time and keep us posted whenever you can. We're a patient bunch.

NOT!

Koala
05-01-2010, 12:44 PM
That sounds like a very great evening! I'm looking forward to hear more and can't wait to see the pics!

MikeA
05-01-2010, 01:18 PM
So, Were they allowing people to take "real cameras" into the show? Or was it just phone-cams they didn't object to? Oh how I wish that I'd been able to take a camera in to the concerts we attended 5 or 6 years ago <sigh>. Or to the Crossroads Festival in Dallas! But nope, they were practically strip-searching people before they would allow us onto the grounds <sigh>. Such good displays of guitars and guitarists there!

Prettymaid
05-01-2010, 01:30 PM
Thanks WT for posting a tidbit about the show. Now, do you and Ticky have tickets to tonight's show or are you two heading home today?

Wildthyme
05-01-2010, 01:38 PM
So, Were they allowing people to take "real cameras" into the show? Or was it just phone-cams they didn't object to? Oh how I wish that I'd been able to take a camera in to the concerts we attended 5 or 6 years ago <sigh>. Or to the Crossroads Festival in Dallas! But nope, they were practically strip-searching people before they would allow us onto the grounds <sigh>. Such good displays of guitars and guitarists there!

Real cameras. Both Jess and Rhonda and many others had regular cameras there and as long as there were no flashes going off and you didn't leave your seat there was no problem.

Thanks WT for posting a tidbit about the show. Now, do you and Ticky have tickets to tonight's show or are you two heading home today?

No, sadly we have to head home. First we are going to have lunch with Jess, Lou, and Annie though. Oh, and deal with a flat tire :cry:

Prettymaid
05-01-2010, 01:43 PM
No, sadly we have to head home. First we are going to have lunch with Jess, Lou, and Annie though. Oh, and deal with a flat tire :cry:

Uh-oh - first bit of car trouble from the San Jose camp.

Wait - isn't this when Don or one of the Eagles is supposed to come along and give you a lift? C'mon Ticky, start writing!

BTW, tell those girls to get on the ball and post their reviews! ;)

Wildthyme
05-01-2010, 01:49 PM

Wait - isn't this when Don or one of the Eagles is supposed to come along and give you a lift? C'mon Ticky, start writing!

BTW, tell those girls to get on the ball and post their reviews! ;)

I forgot about the whole Eagles to the rescue thing! Maybe they are down in the garage right now changing my tire and waiting for us to waltz in and greet our heroes! :lol:

The girls haven't posted anything because they are still asleep... we were up talking until after 2 am and then apparently they stayed up even later after they went back to their room. We heard from Jess a couple minutes ago though and she is going to try to get everyone up and moving. :blueblob:

Prettymaid
05-01-2010, 02:09 PM
I hope you know I'm just teasing. I know everybody had a late night and wants to sleep in. It is a vacation after all! I'm just doing my job as one of the left-behind Borderers of letting you know that we're ready to have a few crumbs thrown our way. ;)

tequila girl
05-01-2010, 02:14 PM
one of the left-behind Borderers
Hehe That describes exactly how I feel! :depressed:

Glennsallnighter
05-01-2010, 03:53 PM
Lou and I chatted briefly about 2 hours ago before she headed out with Jess to meet Rhonda and Cami. By all accounts the gig ROCKED and the boys looked fantastic. I'm so glad you are all having such a wonderful time and the the boys are looking soooo good and giving it their all. Rock on tonight....... :guitar:

Again, Lou, Jess, Annie, Nancy, Lissa and anybody else going.......

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME

sodascouts
05-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Some video clips from last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAsZj2yaCz4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDsh7Bi_yhg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6cMNNr5Jr4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkndZWEfWfg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMIfSzdJx6I

Here's another one of Hotel California, where the screens are sometimes filmed (but not enough!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyUfCEKNKAM

Wildthyme
05-01-2010, 04:49 PM
So you want a crumb? Well we were just in the hotel lobby when Jess thought she saw Smokey. I dragged Rhonda over to the hallway and sure enough there was Smokey by the elevator. Well after a couple minutes lurking nearby around the corner came Marjorie, Joe, Irving and a few others...
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Prettymaid
05-01-2010, 04:54 PM
Are you sh**ting me? You guys saw Joe in the lobby of your hotel???!!!??? What was he wearing? Did he look your way??? OMG, this is amazing!!!

Glennsallnighter
05-01-2010, 05:04 PM
OHMYGOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wildthyme
05-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Are you sh**ting me? You guys saw Joe in the lobby of your hotel???!!!??? What was he wearing? Did he look your way??? OMG, this is amazing!!!

No, no sh**. I saw Marjorie first then Joe and I tried to "subtley" let everyone know. He was wearing a black shirt, jeans and sunglasses. He looked great. Though it was hard to tell he must have seen us because he smiled slightly. None of us said a word. Rhonda may commit hari kari because she couldnt even say hi.

TimothyBFan
05-01-2010, 05:23 PM
OMG!!! I'm sitting in a freakin' boring baby shower for my niece and I get a text from Jess telling me that they are staying in the same hotel as the Eagles and Joe just walked by. Are you kidding me? *SCREAM* My life just seemed so mundane at that minute! :lol: I hope they see a few more Eagles! I'd be hanging out in that lobby all afternoon!! GO GIRLS!!!

Wildthyme
05-01-2010, 05:30 PM
OMG!!! I'm sitting in a freakin' boring baby shower for my niece and I get a text from Jess telling me that they are staying in the same hotel as the Eagles and Joe just walked by. Are you kidding me? *SCREAM* My life just seemed so mundane at that minute! :lol: I hope they see a few more Eagles! I'd be hanging out in that lobby all afternoon!! GO GIRLS!!!

We want to just sit here all day but Jess and Lou have to get ready for tonight and Rhonda and I have to head back to Oregon. I am FREAKING OUT over this!

sodascouts
05-01-2010, 05:46 PM
SO FREAKING COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peekaboo
05-01-2010, 06:01 PM
HOLY FREAKIN CRAP!!!!

That was the most AWESOME moment EVER!!! We still can't believe it!!! Joe walked right by us!!! OOOOOOHHHHH MYYYYYY GAAAAAWD!!!! My hands were shaking so bad and my heart was just racing. I wanted so bad to say something but I couldn't speak. I'm pretty sure Rhonda was hyperventilating. I can't believe we are staying in the same hotel as the Eagles!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That right there so makes up for being stranded in Winslow.

Me and Lou are gonna run to a flower shop down the street and get some roses for the guys then come back to the room and start getting ready for tonight. We can't wait to see the guys from the front row.

whitcap
05-01-2010, 06:14 PM
That's so awesome!!!

Prettymaid
05-01-2010, 06:15 PM
I wouldn't have been able to say anything either. I always assume a celebrity values their privacy. But then again, if you can avoid rushing up to them excitedly and simply say something calm like "We enjoyed the show last night" I think they would be happy to hear that. But c'mon - it's freakin' Joe Walsh! Who's going to be able to do that? :blueblob:

luvthelighthouse
05-01-2010, 06:28 PM
WoW!!! How awesome it that? As much as I'd have wanted to say something, I doubt I could have either. I'm pretty much for respecting privacy... but dang, I'd see if I could wiggle my way into the same elevator... just so I could say something! (closed quarters seem to make it okay) ;)
What an expierence! Lucky, lucky ladies... I see you found the lady luck I was talking about two days ago!

GlennLover
05-01-2010, 06:37 PM
If I saw an Eagle walk by I would just :fainted:! I'm so happy for you girls!!! :blueblob:

Koala
05-02-2010, 02:20 AM
WOW! How cool is this! Joe walked right by you! OMG! This is so freaking cool!http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Schock/smilie_sh_079.gif

Koala
05-02-2010, 02:29 AM
Ok, I found this review, no idea what what I should hold of it but read for yourself!

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2010/05/01/review-eagles-at-hp-pavilion/

Wildthyme
05-02-2010, 03:11 AM
Well I don't know what concert this person was at but it sure wasn't the one I was at. A review to be ignored...

Glennsallnighter
05-02-2010, 07:29 AM
I have one word for that review.
CRAP

Its certainly not the vibe I got from Lou on Saturday morning when I caught her before she went to bed after it.

I WISH these papers would send reviewers who at least respect if not actually like the band they are reviewing. He obviously is NOT very familiar with LROOE, yet he has the priviledge of writing a review for the LROOE tour! Doesn't make sense to me! JMHO!!

TimothyBFan
05-02-2010, 09:22 AM
I feel the ol' blood pressure raising on this one. When will I learn to just skip over reviews when they start out like that!! What an ASS this reviewer was! Why did he even show-he could of just as easily written that piece of crap without leaving his home! Bite me Mr. Harrington!:enraged:

Wildthyme
05-02-2010, 11:38 AM
These are the best of the pictures Rhonda took of the Friday night concert.

Click on the picture to get to the album on photobucket.

http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af223/camip14/San%20Jose%204-30-10/P1030671-1.jpg (http://s1010.photobucket.com/albums/af223/camip14/San%20Jose%204-30-10/)

GlennLover
05-02-2010, 12:07 PM
Great shots, Rhonda, especially the one where Glenn looks like he is picking his nose :hilarious:!

Prettymaid
05-02-2010, 12:10 PM
Great pictures! But did Joe smile at all? :shrug:

Koala
05-02-2010, 12:48 PM
GREAT PICTURES! :thumbsup: Thanks!:)

05-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Thanks for posting that review, Koala. However, regarding its contents ...

Bite me Mr. Harrington!:enraged:

Exactly, Willie. I couldn't have said it any better than this.

Now - regarding the rest of this thread - it is freakin' awesome. The pictures are wonderful and how cool that you all were staying in the same hotel and got to see Joe. And as I continued to read this thread, I was very surprised to see that the words 'restraining order' never appeared. :lol:

MikeA
05-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Most Excellent pictures Jess and Rhonda! I concur...Joe was really looking like he was either carrying a grudge or that he was "really into the songs!"

TimothyBFan
05-02-2010, 05:17 PM
If those pics had been from last night I would of thought it was because he was still a little bit upset about being abducted from the hotel lobby and put in Rhonda's trunk that afternoon.

Glennsallnighter
05-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Wonderful pics Rhonda. I love Glenn :heart:s outfit on Freyday evening as well. Gosh, they are really into it at the moment!

Prettymaid
05-02-2010, 06:04 PM
If those pics had been from last night I would of thought it was because he was still a little bit upset about being abducted from the hotel lobby and put in Rhonda's trunk that afternoon.

:rofl: Hey, I was supposed to be in on that "mission"!

sodascouts
05-02-2010, 07:13 PM
I think this review (http://itisyay.blogspot.com/2010/05/on-dark-desert-highway.html) might be a bit more representative than the last in these statements:
"Last night I had the awesome pleasure of seeing The Eagles in concert. First time. They did NOT disappoint. Truly amazing. Harmony like nobody's business and musicianship that was above and beyond. And funny! Glenn Frey and Joe Walsh especially. In fact, Joe Walsh is freaking hilarious. I love that he knows he's crazy and just plays it up. Fantastic.

[...]

this was truly one of the best concerts I've been to. They could have played for three days and I would have been happy. It was laid back, awesome and while they didn't play by #1 favorite, they played pretty much everything else, so I could not complain. And also, since the aisle sitters in our row didn't show, we were able to spread out between four seats. That was most yay!! I will never miss them in concert again, and I honestly can't believe it took me this long to see them."

sodascouts
05-02-2010, 07:16 PM
Or this one:
The Eagles Live in Concert - Long Road to Eden (http://theflirtyguide.blogspot.com/2010/05/eagles-live-in-concert-long-road-to.html)

Brooke
05-02-2010, 07:16 PM
OMG, how did you all control yourselves when you met that group in the hall? Too cool! I would have probably fainted before anything came out of my mouth! Awesome!

As for that review......I quit reading after the first paragraph. Those last snippets Soda posted are more like it.

Freypower
05-02-2010, 07:26 PM
I'm so glad you saw Joe. That must have been awesome.

The first review with the Henley-centric stuff is best ignored as someone said. The one Soda posted is more like it.

Thanks for the photos. Glenn looks very good, as ever. I hope he sang OK.

MikeA
05-02-2010, 07:45 PM
In fact, Joe Walsh is freaking hilarious. I love that he knows he's crazy and just plays it up. Fantastic.[...]

Amazing that people think that the persona projects when performing is his real persona. He's definitely putting on an act and those of us really familiar with the band know that. But he can play the clown and does get into that mode when he is not comfortable. But during the concerts, when he's playing the Dunce, it's just an act because I think people expect it of him.

After reading all the important reviews...from those of you from Border who attended and shared what you experienced...everything from the drama of just getting there to the performance(s), It sounds to me like the Eagles turned it up a notch for California!

jdubfan
05-02-2010, 11:21 PM
I'm heaving a big sigh here in rainy Indiana, so far away from all the fun that's been had on the West Coast!! I' ve really enjoyed living vicariously thru all yer posts. Congrats to all those who got to see, hear and do!! Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

ticky
05-03-2010, 01:04 AM
Okay Kids, I am officially home and unpacked, well, for the most part, there's still laundry to do and messes to clean up. Im not quite ready to post my review but I would like to address a few things here that I was unable to post earlier (my blackberry wont let me post to the border for some reason and I have been going nucking futs reading all ya'll's posts and having to keep quiet, (kind of like when Joe was in the trunk with the duct ta... uhh never mind... )
Okay so, Uh hum...

WHERE'S Rhonda and Cami?

*waving maddly* HERE!! we made it!! (If Mike would turn on his YAHOO MESSENGER.. he'd get a WHOLE BUNCH OF MESSAGES!!!!!! *G* We made it to the hotel where we were immediately accosted by 5 strange women showering us with hugs *G* Gee it's great to have friends!! HOW COOL is it that we never met face to face and yet I felt perfectly at home with ya'll? Love you guys!!!

Thank goodness you all made it in one piece. What LTL said a few posts back...my sentiments exactly! Wish we were there! Rhonda, blow Joe a kiss for me!

OH yeah, I'll blow Joe... A KISS I MEAN I'LL BLOW JOE A KISS!!! jeeeeezzzzz....

Jess and Lou, where are your seats for tonight's concert? Rhonda and Cami went through JWFC, right? So they're not exactly sure where they're sitting? And Soda's going to...well...'pull a Soda' and come up with some great last minute seats (we're crossing our fingers for you!)

We had 12th row center section. Lou and Jess and Annie were on JOE'S side and Cami and I were on Tim's side so, God Bless Lou and Jess, they traded us so we got better Joe visibility. During intermission, Lou and Annie traded seats so Annie could be with Jess since she didnt know us too well (altho I've adopted her as an official Borderarian)

if you are on the floor, you'll be sitting on ice!

no ice, a little beer, some wine and soda and I think a little puke (but we wont go there), but I didnt see any ice..

Okay, so actually they were totally cool about the camera thing except for the video (they stopped Annie from finishing the video she was getting) and the one Man-nazi guard with the little Hitler mustache who kept shining his flash light in Jess's cam. In fact most of the people at the HP Pavillion were sooo nice!! not necessarily helpful, but really nice.

ouch, sore spot... you have NO IDEA how close we came to staying for that show and grabbing up those two second row seats Nancy had found!! ESP after seeing Joe!!!!!!! It came down to this... Stay and see the show... risk divorce proceedings *G* I would have had to put either the hotel on my debit card or the tickets.. either way.. it was gonna get ugly! Still... soooooooo close...

BTW, tell those girls to get on the ball and post their reviews!

we LIVED one of my stories except the ending of course... In MY ending I would have opened my $%^&*#%$&* mouth when I saw Joe and made him fall head over heels in love with me with some charming, brilliant and witty remark and we would never have left the Hotel!!!!
The tire just had a nail in it and it took all of 10 minute and $10 to fix, no biggie.
My review will be .. umm... lengthy and ... weird... but you'll prolly have to wait till tomorrow *G*

no, no sh**ting you... promise.. okay, here goes with my official borderer reaction to seeing Smokey then Joe..
*is that?.. wait.. OH CRAP .. it IS!!!!!! THATS SMOKEY!!! Oh Sh*T!!! okay, so where's Joe?? hang in front of the ladies room near by, act cool.. watch and wait.. coool Rhonda, beeee coool... and breath.. BREATH RHONDA BREATH!!!! okay, im okay,...now, where is he? Elevator? or Spa? either is a possibility... why is that security guy staring at us? just act normal... riiight, lean on the wall, and play with your phone. JUST another hotel resident waiting by the ladies room for... nothing..hmm... WAIT!! OH....MY...GOD.... ~~~test pattern~~~ THIS IS NOT A TEST! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A TEST! ALL REMAINING BLOOD PLEASE EXIT THE BRAIN AND RUSH IMMEDIATELY TO THE FEET! ALL REMAINING BODILY FLUIDS RUSH IMMEDIATELY TO THE BLADDER FOR EVACU.. WAIT CANCEL THAT ORDER I REPEAT CANCEL THAT ORDER!! BLOOD RUSH BACK TO THE BRAIN!! HURRY... too late~~~
Door closes to Joe's back
"Hi Joe!" .... ugh.. Im such a dork...

HOLY FREAKIN CRAP!!!!

That was the most AWESOME moment EVER!!! We still can't believe it!!! Joe walked right by us!!! OOOOOOHHHHH MYYYYYY GAAAAAWD!!!! My hands were shaking so bad and my heart was just racing. I wanted so bad to say something but I couldn't speak. I'm pretty sure Rhonda was hyperventilating. I can't believe we are staying in the same hotel as the Eagles!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That right there so makes up for being stranded in Winslow.

Me and Lou are gonna run to a flower shop down the street and get some roses for the guys then come back to the room and start getting ready for tonight. We can't wait to see the guys from the front row.

Okay, so when I recover enough to NOT pee my pants and move once more, I walked to the front desk to get change. I turned around and this group or 5 gorgeous women who, moments before had been bouncing and squealing like a bunch of teenagers were now all completely silent and all of them were TEXTING!!! It was perfect. I'd just wished I'd had my camera ready.

Review: Eagles at HP Pavilion

By Jim Harrington

WTH got his nappies in a twist? I dunno what concert HE attended, but it wasnt the one we were at. unless he was the old woman scowling and walking briskly down the aisle with her ears plugged during HC or maybe the young woman throwing up by the sound guys... maybe he should have gone to the Wiggles concert instead.

Great shots, Rhonda, especially the one where Glenn looks like he is picking his nose !

the nose picky shot was one of my favorites *G*

Great pictures! But did Joe smile at all?

he did smile and even laugh, but it's hard to take pictures of Joe smiling when it kept turning me in to a big squishy pile of melted jello.

party pooper :P you're just jealous...besides, he had Tim in there for company *G*

Hey, I was supposed to be in on that "mission"!

Yeah! what about that??? Prolly could have KEPT him if I'd had somebody to super glue the wig on Smokey and shove him out on stage... they never would have noticed the difference..

Okay, so now I've addressed all the posts I wanted to, but couldnt address earlier. I have some cool surprises for the review but they'll have to wait. My accumulated 8 hours of sleep for the past 2 days is starting to wear off and I need a few more hours (I'm not sure my brain as fully solidified after being turned to pudding when I saw Joe... that could explain a lot actually) So.. tomorrow :)

Koala
05-03-2010, 01:52 AM
The same crap review, no wonder the same author! but this time there are at least good pics!
http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_14999363?source=most_emailed

ticky, can't wait to read your review!

MikeA
05-03-2010, 08:26 AM
<<If Mike would turn on his YAHOO MESSENGER.. he'd get a WHOLE BUNCH OF MESSAGES!!!!!! >>

Rhonda's right...I should have thought to activate YIM. Unfortunately, someone had to keep the boat anchored while their friends took off on some freakin' Westcoast holiday!

Seriously, I was out of the house most of the weekend and really was getting worried about You Two until someone posted that you'd made it okay.

05-03-2010, 11:22 AM
no, no sh**ting you... promise.. okay, here goes with my official borderer reaction to seeing Smokey then Joe..
*is that?.. wait.. OH CRAP .. it IS!!!!!! THATS SMOKEY!!! Oh Sh*T!!! okay, so where's Joe?? hang in front of the ladies room near by, act cool.. watch and wait.. coool Rhonda, beeee coool... and breath.. BREATH RHONDA BREATH!!!! okay, im okay,...now, where is he? Elevator? or Spa? either is a possibility... why is that security guy staring at us? just act normal... riiight, lean on the wall, and play with your phone. JUST another hotel resident waiting by the ladies room for... nothing..hmm... WAIT!! OH....MY...GOD.... ~~~test pattern~~~ THIS IS NOT A TEST! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A TEST! ALL REMAINING BLOOD PLEASE EXIT THE BRAIN AND RUSH IMMEDIATELY TO THE FEET! ALL REMAINING BODILY FLUIDS RUSH IMMEDIATELY TO THE BLADDER FOR EVACU.. WAIT CANCEL THAT ORDER I REPEAT CANCEL THAT ORDER!! BLOOD RUSH BACK TO THE BRAIN!! HURRY... too late~~~
Door closes to Joe's back
"Hi Joe!" .... ugh.. Im such a dork...

We'll forgive you for not having all your bearings together for this. Maybe we should just consider it a practice run for Portland. :thumbsup:

Prettymaid
05-03-2010, 12:23 PM
That's a good thought Dreamer. Or how about this - Online classes for What to say if you run in to an Eagle!

TimothyBFan
05-03-2010, 12:33 PM
New thread entitled, "What will Rhonda say to Joe at the M & G". We shall take bets and odds everyone put in $1. Could be interesting. Cami will have to be there with a recorder to make it all fair!

Prettymaid
05-03-2010, 12:37 PM
I was considering making a thread titled What Would You Do if You Ran Into An Eagle. I thought it would be interesting to see whether anyone would speak! I don't have time right now so if anyone wants to discuss it go ahead and start the thread and I'll jump in when I can.

ticky
05-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Okiedoke, here's my review :)...

The internet’s been around for some time now and most of us who’ve had some experience on it have met some people we consider friends even though we’ve never smelled their smelly morning breath or listen to their noses whistle during the quiet spots in a movie. Still, all in all we feel pretty close to them and capable of sharing more intimate details of our personal lives and own thoughts and feeling with those people. But how often have you met up with a group of these same people and feel as if they were you closest boon companions and fellow partners in crime? Okay, so maybe that’s a slight exaggeration, but considering it was less them a 24 hour period we actually had in face time, I think Partners in Crime is highly appropriate.
Cami and I drove from Medford to San Jose on Thursday leaving at 6am. With two short stops (one for food and necessities and one for flipflops) we arrived in San Jose and at the hotel about 2pm. We were met by Nancy, Lissa, Lou, Jess and Annie with hugs and smiles. The hotel was outrageously posh with marble pillars and Persian rugs. A piano bar was a few steps down from the check in desk and a coffee cart (THAT WAS NEVER OPEN %&*$#^&$%) was directly between the two. Our room was gorgeous and over looked a crystal blue swimming pool and included a large flat screen TV, a HUGE bathroom with separate shower and tub, plush soft bathrobes and a two line phone in the toilet!! (in case you want to call Mom AND Dad and tell them the good news!!) The Bed’s were wayyy too comfortable and once on them, you really didn’t want to leave, but we had a date!
We dressed in our concert best and met Jess and Lou and Annie and Nancy and Lissa in Jess and Lou and Annie’s room. We all hopped in Lissa’s car for a exciting ride to “On The Border” where we enjoyed margaritas and some other stuff. Then we hopped back in Lissa’s car and sped mightily through traffic towards the hotel where we traded Lissa’s car for Cami’s and we sped off to the Pavillion. After some running around, ticket acquisition and seat finding, we were seated, twelfth row on either end. Eight of the seats between us were EMPTY!!! So I moved one seat over to avoid Mr. Melon-head who was seated with his wife, Mrs Shorty Never-stand-up, and things were perfect. The lights went down, the crowd roared as the guys took the stage dressed in Jeans and flannel and cotton and looking comfortable, relaxed and happy. They stood up front and sang Seven Bridges Road. WOW! It was fantastic. It wasn’t exactly the same as it had been back 30some odd years ago, but their voices were deeper and richer and the song resonated through the venue like fine wine.
“I LOVE THIS SONG!” came from the man behind me. He was very enthusiastic! The crowd again roared their appreciation for the song but little or no standing yet. Next they did How Long!
“I LOVE THIS SONG!” came from behind me again accompanied by enthusiastic dancing and drumming. They did such a great job and a few people started to stand and dance.
Next was Busy Being Fabulous which I was very happy to see make it’s way back!
“I FREAKIN LOVE THIS SONG!!” again… this time his wife laughed and said “You love every song.” I had to laugh I turned my head and said “He has good taste!”
She laughed and said she thought about stealing my camera because she liked the pictures I was talking. From that moment on, they were my partners in criminal photography *G* Not that they complained at ALL about taking pictures (THANKS HP PAVILLION!!) but still I didn’t want to be too obvious.
Next Tim sang IDWTHA and it was beautiful. I know you all know by now the things they say, jokes they make and references they make to other artists and song writers, so I wont go into a lot of explanations here. I know someone else will hit those areas so I kind of want to stick with the guys and tell you how they did.
Next came Guilty of the Crime which I was VERY happy to hear also (of course *G*) and Joe’s voice was so strong and clean he sounded great! And at the end of that, we were ON OUR FEET!!! *G*
This is when Glenn stepped up and talked about the last two songs being on the new album. I have got to tell you, he looked good! Maybe a little thin, but the man is working his backside off!! God love ya Glenn!! I know we all do!!
When Glenn finished talking, the horns for HC started. The guy behind me sounded a little confused, then he started.. “ohh man.. OHHH man.. OH MAN!! THIS IS IT!! ITS MY SONG !! YEAH BAYBEEE!! MY SONG!!! I F**KING LOVE THIS SONG*!!”
Of course, we were on our feet.. again.
By the time the next song, PEF, started, the very large happy man behind me was giggling like a school girl. EVERYONE sang and it was great!
SO, now you get the picture of my environment. I loved it. Even Mr. Melon-Head and Mrs. Never-Stand-Up were having a good time. Cami and I swayed and sang every song and when intermission came along, she and Annie braved the restrooms and searched out bottled water. (Thanks Again Annie!!! She brought me a bottle of $4 water! Crazy!! I owe ya!!!) Lou and Jess decided Lou would trade places with Annie at intermission so Annie and Jess could sit together for a while. Lou sat with Cami and I for the rest of the show.
Next came No More Walks in the Woods. There also came the missing 8 people who had the seats next to us!!! And they were NOT great about getting by us, which they did several times!! Well, we wont go there. Now I haven’t been a big proponent of NMWITW but I gotta say, it was beautiful and very moving as was Waiting in the Weeds, a new favorite of mine. A Large part of this due to the fact that Don was looking SO FREAKIN FINE! His hair, his clothes, he smiled and laughed, he looked relaxed and happy and he was having fun!!! THAT’S the Don I want to see! Yum!
I’ve always liked NMCD and it was really beautiful. Glenn looked really into the music and his guitar playing was exceptional! Glenn needs to rock out more often!! (not that he did in NMCD but I just love to see him really get into his playing)
LWKUA was next. I LOVE to see Tim play this song!!! He gets sooo deeply involved in the music and just seems to loose himself there. It’s very intimate and sexy. This is also a great sing a long song. I just need to say here, Tim was looking really good! His long legs, long hair and loooong guitar *G* make him one heck of a tall drink of cool water *G*
When Glenn announced TITTL he didn’t make the credit card joke! Which is probably a good thing but he did invite everyone to jump up in the aisles and waltz *G* I was tempted, but restrained myself.
LROOE was very moving but very long. Don’s voice was strong through it all and he never wavered! I discussed some of the lyrics with Happy man behind me and Lou. They had differing opinions. Happy Man thought it was quite poignant and moving, Lou thought it was down right sexy and Don’s hair was to die for *G* I agreed with both.
WALK AWAY!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! I couldn’t stay still.. It was FREAKIN AWESOME!!! Joe looked edible! His hair is PERFECT!!! His clothes PERFECT!! (I know the whole cowboy shirt thing doesn’t work for some of ya’ll but I am absolutely loving it all!!!) This is the point at which, had my knees been better, had I been 20 years younger, had I been stoned, I would have rushed the stage! *G* It rocked!
OOTN, again, Don’s soooo on with his voice and everything, the scruffy beard thingie, the hair, the clothes, the fact he was smiling and enjoying the night, well almost makes a Joe girl turn her head… almost…
Lifes Been Good, well it was that night! It was so much fun to watch Joe play this song and just have fun. He Chuck Berry’d across the stage, he played with Glenn and Don and Tim, he smiled and laughed and I thought, “Don who?” *G*
Dirty Laundry was next and again, Don out did himself!! The funny fake magazine covers at the end were hilarious! But I missed Joes! Mr. Melon-Head had to have a long conference with Mrs. Never-Stand-Up and I could only see half of the back screen.
Funk 49 ROCKED!!!! Joe is sooooooo amazing on the guitar and watching him play is like musical foreplay (okay yeah I know, WAYYYY TMI, right? But.. really…wow) They went straight into Heartache Tonight after that and EVERYONE was on their feet. I mean Dirty Laundry got em there, F49 kept em there and HT was, well.. just fuel on the fire! We danced! We bounced! We screamed!!
When LITFL started well.. what can I say? Chuck-a-chong chuck-a-chong! We just kept rockin’! The song ended, the stage went black and the guys walked off. The crowd roared. It was a LONG time before the came back out! I got a cramp in my elbow from clapping!! My knees were swollen to the size of cantaloupes and I had no voice left. But WTH, who cares!! Its OUR GUYS!!! We roared!!! They returned!! (some people actually LEFT! Can you believe it? Sheeesh!)
They did TIE and the audience sang along so loudly, we didn’t need speakers! *G* Rocky Mountain Way had me on my sore swollen knees again but loving every second of it! Desperado made Happy Man cry *G* but in a good way, happy crying *G* I tried to sing a long, but there wasn’t much left of my voice. AND… that was it. I guess they got a pretty late start so they skipped ASWTDID, which is a shame because we missed Glenn’s dancing. I really hope they play it in Portland.
Okay, so, the show’s over, I can barely walk and I'm staring at a set of stairs going up and out the likes of which is somewhat intimidating, but Jess (bless her sweet head) asked a security lady about the elevator. There was one towards the back, no stairs and a short line. ON THE WAY.. we spotted tour crates with The Eagles printed on them AND a sign saying “All Dressing Rooms This Way ” I stopped and pointed at the sign. I think Jess got a picture. The security guy was laughing at us. I said “Yeah, I know, we’re pathetic, but we’re fans *G*” He just smiled, but another lady security guard shoo’d us away. (Nazi..)
A nice man got on the elevator with us and was pretty thrilled about having 5 gorgeous women alone for all of 30 seconds. Still, it was pretty cute.
Cami got us the car, we bought T-shirts and headed back to the hotel instead of the karaoke bar we’d talked about, so I could ice my knees before they turned into pumpkins! Jess and Lou came by later and we chatted for a while before we finally dissolved into those amazing beds for the night/morning. LITTLE DID I KNOW I was sleeping UNDER JOE!!!!!! Damn, I always figured I’d know that if it ever happened for some reason.
We met for lunch at Mccormick and Schmicks. I had a couple of gift certificates and put those towards our bill. The food was great but sparse (really small servings) which was fine for me, but I know it probably wasn’t enough for others. The waiter was cute tho and really nice. We went back to the Hotel to say good bye to everyone and it took us a very long time. Which was a good thing because after a few minutes standing in the lobby, Jess and Cami caught my attention and Jess asked if THAT man standing down by the Elevators was Smoky!!! HOLY SH*T!! IT WAS!!! I went catatonic. We stood in the hall near the restrooms and watched. YEAH yeah yeah I know. I SHOULD have talked to him, I SHOULD have said hi and introduced myself, I SHOULD have made friends… I just SHOULD all over the place… big ugly mess.
So.. there we all stood gaping and trying to NOT look like a bunch of gold fish on dry land,… and not accomplishing it. Then it happened. Cami called my name quietly and I looked. IT WAS JOE! They say there were others with him, but I dunno about that.. I just saw Joe. He was wearing Jeans and a black shirt, and sun glasses. He smiled and looked right at me. I SHOULD HAV … more should… I didnt.. ARGH!!! Well, I WILL get a second chance.. I WILL!! And I WILL open my gaping gob and word will come out instead of drool!! And Ill be cool, and witty and clever and he’ll love me!!! Well.. I’ll say hi anyway.
After Joe left and we eventually pulled ourselves up off the floor Cami and I debated and debated about staying another night. We SOOOOO wanted to stay!!!! But we just couldn’t do it. We hung out in front waiting to see if maybe someone else would show up, and we may have seen Scotty Crago get in an SUV with a bunch of other musicians, but the guys were gone, or so we thought!
Cami and I finally made the extreme sacrifice and headed down to get the car. Somewhere in our adventures we’d picked up a nail in the tire and we needed to get it fixed. When we hit the garage LO and BEHOLD there was a black SUV and a bald security guy talking in to his wrist and giving us the evil eye. We asked for the car and told the garage man we had a low tire. He said he’d look at it. We weren’t sure but it might need changing. The security guy walked to a woman sitting on the sofa and talked quietly to her, occasionally pointing to us. Cami and I just looked at each other and shrugged. We were just getting our car! We went out in the garage to sit on a bench and wait for the car to show. The Security guy followed us. I heard him say something about switching and going up stairs. Then some girl loaded some boxes in the SUV and it left. Bald man and lady on the sofa left too. We got the car and went to get the tire fixed (no big deal). We then headed for the on ramp to 880 East. We had to drive around the back of the Pavillion to get there and we passed by the driveway for performers, and sure ‘nuff, there was Bald Security dude and about 8 others blocking the drive. They got really excited when they saw us, pointing and talking into their wrists, we just waved and drove on by!

**** quick note to bald security dude: I AM NOT A STALKER!!!!!!! :P~

Peekaboo
05-03-2010, 04:30 PM
First of all, Rhonda, LOVE LOVE your review. I love reading it and reliving our awesome adventure. So cool. Your pics turned out great. So glad to see them.

I've got all my pics uploaded so now for the fun part.....And yes, I did get a pic of that dressing room sign and also what looks to be Glenn's catering case.

Too many of my pics turned out too bright and/or blurry so these are the ones that came out fairly decent.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/Pekahchu/Eagles%20in%20San%20Jose%204-30-10/DSCN0610.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/Pekahchu/Eagles%20in%20San%20Jose%204-30-10/DSCN0630.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/Pekahchu/Eagles%20in%20San%20Jose%204-30-10/DSCN0631.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/Pekahchu/Eagles%20in%20San%20Jose%204-30-10/DSCN0632.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/Pekahchu/Eagles%20in%20San%20Jose%204-30-10/DSCN0633.jpg

Peekaboo
05-03-2010, 04:32 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/Pekahchu/Eagles%20in%20San%20Jose%204-30-10/DSCN0634.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/Pekahchu/Eagles%20in%20San%20Jose%204-30-10/DSCN0635.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/Pekahchu/Eagles%20in%20San%20Jose%204-30-10/DSCN0636.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/Pekahchu/Eagles%20in%20San%20Jose%204-30-10/DSCN0637.jpg

ticky
05-03-2010, 04:33 PM
Wow! Jess!! those are great!!! and how good is Glenn looking! Wow! *G* Very VERY nice!

Peekaboo
05-03-2010, 04:34 PM
Dressing room pic came out a little blurry but you get the idea....

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/Pekahchu/Eagles%20in%20San%20Jose%204-30-10/DSCN0640.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/Pekahchu/Eagles%20in%20San%20Jose%204-30-10/DSCN0641.jpg

sodascouts
05-03-2010, 04:38 PM
Loved it! What an entertaining read your posts are, Rhonda! And I loved meeting you (or in the case of Cami, getting to hang out some more). I only wish we'd had more time to hang out, but I'll never forget us all eating that Mexican food and having a blast at the "On the Border" restaurant!

Jess - great photos, especially that one of Glenn smiling!

MikeA
05-03-2010, 04:39 PM
Jess, Those are great photos. No Doubt. I didn't want to "quote" the entire thread of pics, but in that one with Henley and Walsh waving to the crowd, when I first glanced at it, I thought Henley was Bill Murray! Nothing offensive intended. But that expression gave me that Murray first impression!

EagleLady
05-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Great Butt shot of Don in the third pic :twisted:

luvthelighthouse
05-03-2010, 04:55 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/Pekahchu/Eagles%20in%20San%20Jose%204-30-10/DSCN0636.jpg

Are those boxer lines I see on Joe's thighs? Not that I was looking or anything!

Rhonda, what a fun review. Seriously, each and every one that saw the show this past weekend has created such a wonderful and happy vibe here On the Border. Great pics and reviews... made me feel as if I was there with you all.

Freypower
05-03-2010, 05:30 PM
Excellent photos and review. I noticed the equipment box said 'GF7' on it. You got a particularly nice smile near the end there. :nahnah:

Glennsallnighter
05-03-2010, 05:48 PM
Fantastic, wonderful and entertaining review Rhonda! I loved it. And Peek, once again, gorgeous pics. I love the one of Glenn :heart: smiling and strolling across the stage as well as the one where he is waving.

What a wonderful weekend and experience you all have had. Hopefully these guy will just go on and on and we can have some more just like it! (And this time I'll be there. :pray:)

Wildthyme
05-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Are those boxer lines I see on Joe's thighs? Not that I was looking or anything!

Rhonda you should ask about this at the M&G :hilarious:

Prettymaid
05-03-2010, 06:07 PM
WALK AWAY!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! I couldn’t stay still.. It was FREAKIN AWESOME!!! Joe looked edible! His hair is PERFECT!!! His clothes PERFECT!! (I know the whole cowboy shirt thing doesn’t work for some of ya’ll but I am absolutely loving it all!!!) This is the point at which, had my knees been better, had I been 20 years younger, had I been stoned, I would have rushed the stage! *G* It rocked!

Walk Away, my all time favorite Joe song (with In The City a very close second.)!!! I couldn't wait for you to see it and give your review Ticky!

YEAH yeah yeah I know. I SHOULD have talked to him, I SHOULD have said hi and introduced myself, I SHOULD have made friends… I just SHOULD all over the place… big ugly mess.

Don't beat yourself up over it Ticky. Like you said, you get another chance! :partytime: :blueblob: :yay: :bow:

Prettymaid
05-03-2010, 06:09 PM

It's either boxer lines or the outline of his pockets...let me look some more...:nahnah:

Troubadour
05-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Yeah... this calls for some serious observation...

ticky
05-03-2010, 07:02 PM
Well,after VERY careful and VERY close observation, I'd say pocket lines as I dont see any from behind but.. well.. just a minute.. let me look again.. I'll get back to you on that *G*

Cathy, Walk Away is one of my all time favorites too. You should have seen him that night.. DANG, that boy has magic hands *G*

luvthelighthouse
05-03-2010, 10:40 PM
I thought pocket lines at first... but if you look closely, I believe the pocket lines are up a pinch. Also, wouldn't pocket lines be rounded?

Let's all take another look, shall we? :angel:

Britt
05-04-2010, 12:41 AM
I agree Boxer shorts!!

Koala
05-04-2010, 01:15 AM
Jess, thank you so much for this great photos!:thumbsup: All the guys looking so good! :)
ticky, what can I say, I have realy enjoyed to read your fantastic review! Thanks!

tequila girl
05-04-2010, 04:12 AM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/Pekahchu/Eagles%20in%20San%20Jose%204-30-10/DSCN0634.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/Pekahchu/Eagles%20in%20San%20Jose%204-30-10/DSCN0635.jpg

Ticky - Great Review!!

And Jess, what can I say - the photo's are fabulous, especially the second one where we have the 'beautiful Don smile' shame it wasn't full on - but never mind! 10/10 to both of you :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Prettymaid
05-04-2010, 07:19 AM
Cathy, Walk Away is one of my all time favorites too. You should have seen him that night.. DANG, that boy has magic hands *G*

:sigh: (sigh) Yes, I should have.

I thought pocket lines at first... but if you look closely, I believe the pocket lines are up a pinch. Also, wouldn't pocket lines be rounded?

Dang girl, you got a magnifyer on him or what? :hilarious:
Actually, I see what you're talking about and I tend to agree - Boxer Joe!

TimothyBFan
05-04-2010, 07:25 AM
Rhonda, as usual, you have such a way with words and your review was outstanding! I laughed, cried and was there right along with you while reading it. I loved "I just need to say here, Tim was looking really good! His long legs, long hair and loooong guitar *G* make him one heck of a tall drink of cool water *G*" ----well DUH!!!! And the part about "sleeping under Joe" :hilarious: was hysterical!! Thanks for sharing. I can hardly wait till after the M & G--that one should really be something!!:thumbsup:

Brooke
05-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Ticky, Cami, Jess, everyone who contributed here.......FABULOUS! Thanks so much.

MikeA
05-05-2010, 08:35 AM
I'm fully expecting Ticky to come up with a fantasy launched from the experiences in San Jose. Hmmm, maybe liftoff from the garage? <LOL> And why not?

ticky
05-05-2010, 09:33 AM
hehehe Im wayyyy ahead of ya!! *G*

Troubadour
05-05-2010, 11:21 PM
Rhonda - your sig is making me grin BIG-TIME!

ticky
05-05-2010, 11:31 PM
*G* that's because some extremely talented lady took that picture!!! *G* I call it flying Eagles LOL

Prettymaid
05-06-2010, 07:35 AM
It's so amazing that that shot came out so well. I mean, they're jumping! :blueblob:

05-06-2010, 09:38 AM
Rhonda, I'm lovin' the sig too and your review was great. I'm so glad you all had a wonderful time, but sorry about you all not getting to go the next night. I'm sure you and Cami will make up for it in Portland in a few more weeks though. :thumbsup:

ticky
05-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Thanks Cathy and Kay, I sure wish you guys could have been there too. I wish everyone could have. Maybe, someday we can do a big Border party.. after I win the Lottery *G*

sodascouts
05-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Shoot ticky, I was gonna use that photo for a banner myself! Oh well, I wasn't fast enough, and if you snooze, you lose! lol

Wildthyme
05-06-2010, 12:42 PM
*G* that's because some extremely talented lady took that picture!!! *G* I call it flying Eagles LOL

Hehe I am using it as my wallpaper right now... I love it!

ticky
05-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Go for it Soda, *G* we can share.. I DO love it!!!

Brooke
05-06-2010, 01:33 PM
It is very :cool: Ticky. Love it! I think I'll make it my wallpaper too! :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for all the great stories and pics!

ticky
05-06-2010, 08:49 PM
Just in case there was any confusion, that's Jess's amazing picture!! She really out did herself! Kudos Jess!!! *G* :clap:

I finally got my pictures cropped and cleaned up a bit. They're still a little fuzzy but I wasn't sitting still much *G* Still, for what they are, here they are
ticky's San Jose pics (http://tickypages.com/SanJose/)

luvthelighthouse
05-06-2010, 09:37 PM
Thank you Ticky! I'm so happy the guys are on tour again...love all the new photos!

Prettymaid
05-07-2010, 09:00 AM
You got some good close ups Rhonda! I especially like these two. He's looking right at you!

http://tickypages.com/SanJose/SJ2010-14.jpg

http://tickypages.com/SanJose/SJ2010-15.jpg

Peekaboo
09-13-2010, 07:59 PM
I was going through my San Jose pics recently and I forgot that i took some videos of this concert. I have 7BR, TIE, LROOE, TLR, and Joe and Glenn's guitar duel. They aren't the greatest quality but i'll get them uploaded as soon as I can. They did the full version of 7BR too.

Prettymaid
09-13-2010, 08:13 PM
Holding out on us, eh Peek?:hilarious: Seriously, can't wait to see them, especially your 7BR.

Peekaboo
09-13-2010, 09:13 PM
I know, I know (hangs head in shame). I can't believe i forgot about something so important.

TimothyBFan
09-14-2010, 07:23 AM
:yay::yay::yay::yay: Something to really look forward to!!!!

Glennsallnighter
09-14-2010, 08:27 AM
Ooooh! Peek! :hug: I can't WAIT for that. Looking sooooo forward to seeing them.

09-14-2010, 09:00 AM
Add my name to that 'can't wait' list, too. :thumbsup:

Koala
09-14-2010, 10:54 AM
I'm on the "can't wait list " too! http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Optimismus/smilie_op_018.gif

Woodstock
09-14-2010, 12:04 PM
Looking forward to seeing the videos. I was there, it'll be a nice little refresher. 18 days to Oakland and counting.....I'm starting to feel the love!!!:partytime:

Peekaboo
09-14-2010, 04:57 PM
It took me three tries to get the 7BR video uploaded. The first time it got to about 30% and then failed to upload. The second time i saw it at 65% and then I fell asleep and when I woke up that one had failed too. The third time was the charm. These aren't very good quality but it's still pretty cool to reminisce with these videos. I'm so glad that i rediscovered these. I'll be out of town for the next few days but i'll get the rest of the vids uploaded when I get back.

Joe and Glenn guitar duel before Funk 49:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEspktMJO9U

Seven Bridges Road:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Triyimefuw0

sodascouts
09-14-2010, 11:46 PM
So glad you found these. 7BR! Love!

Koala
09-15-2010, 01:54 AM
Peek, thanks for upload these videos, love 7BR!

TimothyBFan
09-15-2010, 07:32 AM
Sent chills up my spine....once again! Never get enough!

Glennsallnighter
09-15-2010, 08:22 AM
Thanks for the Vids Peek! We want as much live stuff as we can get out hot little hands on.

Stars
09-15-2010, 09:14 AM
Wonderful, Peek! Thanks so much!

09-15-2010, 09:18 AM
Thanks from me too, Jess. Love 'em!!!

ticky
09-15-2010, 09:49 AM
Awe Jess! thanks for that, brought back such wonderful memories *G*

Prettymaid
09-15-2010, 01:26 PM
They look like angels glowing in the light! :angel:
So glad you remembered to share them with us - thank you!

Brooke
09-15-2010, 03:21 PM
Wonderful Peek! Thanks so much! :heart:

Troubadour
09-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Sigh! Love them. Brought back some amazing memories. :inlove:

Peekaboo
09-19-2010, 04:17 PM
Thanks everybody. I'm happy to share them with you all (even if it took me over 4 months to do it :blush:). I just wish that the videos would've turned out a lot better but I guess it's better than nothing. Actually, I wish I had a camera. My camera that I used to take those videos got broken a few months ago.

The Long Run-I wish I would've gotten the entire song on this first video but I remember now that i stopped because of the two big heads in front of me kept talking and would get right in the way of my camera. This video includes Don's intro to The Long Run. I forgot that he messed up and said "We're gonna come black" when he meant to say "We're gonna come back". :hilarious:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEQhQk0uZqM

No More Walks In The Wood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZssqBD0dD4

Band Introductions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ll8njhbzQ

Peekaboo
09-19-2010, 04:19 PM
Here's the last of the videos

Long Road Out Of Eden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4_4ScNG-U

Take It Easy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq4MLX37SaU

Koala
09-20-2010, 01:23 AM
Thanks, love the videos.:)

I'm happy to share them with you all (even if it took me over 4 months to do it :blush:). Better late than never!;):nod:

09-20-2010, 01:26 AM
OMG - thank you again, Jess. These are great. I especially loved listening to Take It Easy when virtually everyone in the audience is singing along to every single word. So cool! :thumbsup:

Wildthyme
04-30-2011, 11:14 PM
At this moment exactly one year ago, Rhonda, Lou, Jess, Annie, and I were all on the floor of the Shark Tank waiting for the concert to start.... Good memories!!!!

Prettymaid
05-02-2011, 08:39 AM
Ahhh, and I was so there in spirit!

Troubadour
05-09-2011, 04:26 PM
Sigh! I literally cannot believe it's been a year.