PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

MikeA
05-09-2010, 09:30 AM
To all of you who qualify, whether in Deed or in Spirit:

Happy Mother's Day

Stars
05-09-2010, 09:31 AM
Thanks, Mike! Happy Mother's Day to all who the Borderers who celebrate it! Enjoy your day!:cheers:

cynd1231
05-09-2010, 09:44 AM
Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful women who have loved and nurtured offspring...

Molly
05-09-2010, 10:06 AM
Happy Mother's Day to all the Border Moms.

And to those of you who are spending the day with only the memories of your mom-may those memories bring you comfort and make you smile. :angel:

Koala
05-09-2010, 11:52 AM
Happy Mother's Day to all Moms here!

http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Schilder/smilie_h_011.gif

ticky
05-09-2010, 12:01 PM
Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms and Mom surrogates out there! Here's hoping its a peaceful, uneventful and pleasant day! *G*

Ive always been a dreamer
05-09-2010, 12:59 PM
To all of my fellow Borderers ...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

This is my first Mother's Day without my Mom so it has been a pretty emotional and reflective day. My siblings and I placed flowers on Mom's grave last weekend, but decided that each of us would do our own thing today rather than get together as a family. We spent our day yesterday at my Mom's house continuing to clean it out. I wasn't going to go to the cemetary at all today, but then I decided that I'm going to go ahead and ride down this afternoon. So bottom line is, I'm just sort of floundering trying to figure out how to do this. But, I'm sure I'll will. :wink:

In any event, this post wasn't intended to be a downer. This is a day that is meant to celebrate the good times and/or memories of our mothers and I hope everyone has a very enjoyable day doing just that.

sodascouts
05-09-2010, 06:08 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! And I'd also like to echo Molly's sentiment that people like Dreamer who have lost their moms have a day is filled with happy memories.

Glennsallnighter
05-09-2010, 06:50 PM
Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms on the board who celebrate it today. I hope you have a wonderful day. Its one to revel in the achievements of your kids and be proud of them, and for them to spoil you too. And to reflect on the lives of those Moms who have gone before us.

We traditionally celebrate Mothers Day in line with the UK and other European countries on the middle Sunday of Lent, usually March. But May is a lovely time to celebrate as well.

Brooke
05-09-2010, 08:04 PM
Happy Mother's Day

to all the Mom's here on the Border and many happy memories to those who've lost theirs.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/desperado74/Mother_Day.jpg