PDA

View Full Version : Eagles in Witchita, KS June 30, 2010

Wildthyme
05-28-2010, 01:00 AM
This concert is now listed on the I Love All Access site for June 30th at Intrust Bank Arena.

sodascouts
06-02-2010, 02:09 PM
I meant to say earlier - thanks for posting this as well. Any Borderers going? Mike? Jess?

MikeA
06-02-2010, 05:26 PM
WE are not planning on going Soda. Already had made plans and it would be very difficult to cancel them (Vegas again).

Prettymaid
06-02-2010, 08:06 PM
You might as well just move there Mike! Lol!

TimothyBFan
06-03-2010, 07:28 AM
WE are not planning on going Soda. Already had made plans and it would be very difficult to cancel them (Vegas again).

Excuse me? But wasn't there an Eagles/Borderers party at your place? Are you sure you want to leave us all there by ourselves, without your supervision?

MikeA
06-03-2010, 07:50 AM
Cathy, dangit, I was going to leave the door unlocked and the pool running.

AzEaglesFan
06-03-2010, 07:46 PM
Off subject but is your Granddaughter already singing???:partytime:

MikeA
06-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Off subject but is your Granddaughter already singing???:partytime:

Yes. I captured her performance of "Take It Easy" in that photo. She does the oooos and ahhhhhs very good. Or maybe that's just me while looking at her <LOL>

Koala
06-04-2010, 02:18 AM
Mike, like your new avatar and signature photos, so cute !

Brooke
06-04-2010, 09:46 AM
Yes, what cuties!

MikeA
06-04-2010, 11:01 AM
Verna was wrapping things up yesterday evening (she watches and tries to keep up with Miles on Thursdays) and Miles says, "Grandma, I've got a GREAT idea. Why don't I just spend the night with you tonight?"

Verna had to reply, "That is a great idea, but I have to work tomorrow."

Miles didn't miss a beat, "Well, I could stay with Grandpa couldn't I?"

I would cancel Vegas for an overnighter with Miles!

Brooke
06-04-2010, 02:22 PM
Mike, you're a great Grandpa! Too cute!

Peekaboo
06-05-2010, 02:21 PM
Right now i'm still debating with myself on what i should do. Before this date was announced I was pretty set on going to the Dallas show. I didn't have a ticket for Dallas (still don't) but I was going to keep an eye on the broker sites and possibly pull a Soda on show day. I had pretty much ruled out the front row ILAA ticket even though I REALLY want to do that again. How can i NOT want to be front row again after that AMAZING experience in San Jose? *SIGH* I noticed on the broker sites that the good seats for Dallas were either already sold or were insanely expensive so I was really happy when I saw they added Wichita. I've been talking it over with my good friend, Christi, and I think we're gonna try to make it work for just Wichita. It kinda works out best for us to do Wichita because we have a little bit more time as far tickets go (I believe they just went on sale yesterday) and it falls on a wednesday. We're both off on Wednesdays so that works out great for us. That was the plan until yesterday at work. Christi knows how much I want to be as close as possible and we are gonna try to make that happen but SHE mentioned going to the Dallas show anyway even if we have to sit "not so close". Christi said to me "At least we'll be at an Eagles concert and I know you really want to go." So now i'm torn again. I haven't made a decision yet and i need to see how i'll be on money for me to make a final decision.

MikeA
06-05-2010, 02:27 PM
Peek,

You need to turn around and sit on the other side of the table! I actually taught a dealer down in OK. how to play the game with basic strategy, and later after she took a job dealing, I taught her to count.

We will be out of town from Tuesday through Wednesday so I'd miss you up here anyway <sigh>. But I hear the new Intrust Arena (Downtown Wichita) is a really good venue.

Peekaboo
06-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Peek,

You need to turn around and sit on the other side of the table! I actually taught a dealer down in OK. how to play the game with basic strategy, and later after she took a job dealing, I taught her to count.

We will be out of town from Tuesday through Wednesday so I'd miss you up here anyway <sigh>. But I hear the new Intrust Arena (Downtown Wichita) is a really good venue.

It's been a loooong time since i've been on the other side of the table. If you're able to teach someone how to deal, i bet you'd make a good pit boss or even a blackjack trainer. Trainers make good money too.

Too bad you're not gonna be going to the concert. It'd be really cool to get to meet ya.

Ive always been a dreamer
06-06-2010, 11:52 AM
That's exciting Jess. I hope you can figure out a way to go to both shows. I am planning on going to the Raleigh show in a couple of weeks. I'd like to do more, but I may have to wait until the fall. I've got to check out the timing for some of these other shows.

carol7lynn
06-17-2010, 02:52 PM
They dropped a boat load of primo seats this morning.

At least two 3rd row and six 4th row in front of Timmy and at least eight 6th row center section.

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGal:nahnah:

Prettymaid
06-17-2010, 05:01 PM
CL, what would we do without you? You are on it!

carol7lynn
06-17-2010, 05:58 PM
I try-I try. :partytime:

Carol-Lynn
SoCalGal:nahnah:

Peekaboo
06-19-2010, 04:23 AM
I'M GOING TO WICHITA!!!

I scored 6th row floor seats on Joe's side for face value!! I'm so excited!! Two of my friends are going with me and I was able to get all of our seats together!! I've been stressing myself out during the past couple of weeks wondering if we would even go. Then I was debating on whether or not I should go with ILAA front row again. I decided against ILAA because I would be broke if I did it again but I wanted to sooooo bad. But this works out so much better because I save more money this way and we all get to sit together. 12 more days!!!!

Btw, CL, thanks for the heads up on the tickets. I did check those out after seeing your post and they did drop A LOT more of the good seats.

Wildthyme
06-19-2010, 04:24 AM
Awesome Jess! So glad you got some great seats for the three of you!! :yay:

Peekaboo
06-19-2010, 05:41 AM
Oh me too, Cami. I'm really surprised that I got 3 seats together and I didn't get them from a broker site. I went to ticketmaster and it took me to the partner site www.selectaseat.com
(http://www.selectaseat.com)

sodascouts
06-20-2010, 12:59 PM
Wonderful news! I know you guys are gonna have a blast!

Prettymaid
06-20-2010, 08:38 PM
Way to go Jess!

ticky
06-20-2010, 09:23 PM
WOOO JESS!!! YAY!!! pictures!! lots and lots of pictures!!! (I hope you replaced your camera!!)

Koala
06-21-2010, 01:32 AM
Jess, great to hear you go to Witchita and really good seats! :thumbsup:

Troubadour
06-21-2010, 10:14 AM
Brilliant! I so wish I could be going with you guys - but I am thrilled for you. You are going to have a blast!

Peekaboo
06-23-2010, 12:50 AM
WOOO JESS!!! YAY!!! pictures!! lots and lots of pictures!!! (I hope you replaced your camera!!)

I haven't replaced it yet but my cousin, Francene, is going to let me borrow hers. So have no fear, there will be pictures from this concert.

Brilliant! I so wish I could be going with you guys - but I am thrilled for you. You are going to have a blast!

Aww, Lou, I wish you could be there too. It won't be the same without ya.