PDA

View Full Version : RIP Gary Coleman

EagleLady
05-28-2010, 03:02 PM
Just found out Coleman died of a brain hemmorage.

He was 42.

How sad.

sodascouts
05-28-2010, 03:03 PM
Oh no! I can't believe it! I remember watching him in Diff'rent Strokes as a kid. He led quite a troubled life, too. RIP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gav8YvXPQWY

Brooke
05-28-2010, 03:12 PM
Awww. Too bad. I heard this morning that he had slipped in to a coma. RIP.

luvthelighthouse
05-28-2010, 04:19 PM
I didn't even know he was hospitalized earlier this week. I feel so bad for his family and friends. I hope he is finally at peace. He did have a rough life... RIP.

Ive always been a dreamer
05-28-2010, 05:06 PM
Yep - I add my sentiments with the rest of you. This is a shame and my heart goes out to his family and friends. He was very talented. Sadly, it seems that all three of the "Diff'rent Strokes" kids all had very troubled adulthoods.

RIP Gary.

thelongrun
05-28-2010, 07:34 PM
I don't know quite that well the storie of Gary, I just heard he was in trouble now and then. Wich makes me sad because seems to me a lot of guys outhere whom have the richandfamous status don't know to handle it... Lately? B. Spears, M. Jackson, P. Hilton, L. Lohan... I don't know, the last thing I care about are Tabloids but you know, with the Media above us is impossible not no notice. I mean How many of us would wish to be on their place and so En-joY life? I don't judge Gary, RIP. But the words of this Songs comes to mind "Too fast to live too young to die...". Peace to him and all.