PDA

View Full Version : Songs Don has never performed live

Ive always been a dreamer
06-01-2010, 04:42 PM
We had a similar thread a while back for this about Glenn, and I was just wondering the same thing for Don. I’m just thinking about solo songs here. I checked Don Henley Online to see what info Soda has on the site. I also checked other performances such as the Inside Job Live DVD, VH1 Storytellers, and MTV Unplugged. Here’s what I’ve come up with, but I'm not sure it is 100% accurate. If anyone has any corrections or additions, I’d love to hear from them. So, as best as I can determine, these are the solo songs that Don has never performed live:

I Can’t Stand Still

I Can’t Stand Still

Long Way Home

Nobody’s Business

The Unclouded Day

Building the Perfect Beast

Man With a Mission

Land of the Living

The End of the Innocence

How Bad Do You Want It?

Shangri-La

Little Tin God

Gimme What You Got

Inside Job

For My Wedding

Inside Job

Damn It, Rose

Miss Ghost

Annabel

Actual Miles

The Garden of Allah

sodascouts
06-01-2010, 04:54 PM
That looks right to me.

06-01-2010, 04:58 PM
Soda, it looks like I was editing my original list at the same time you were posting. I added Little Tin God and Inside Job to what I had originally posted. I didn't know if you saw that before you commented or not. Just thought I'd verify that with you. :wink:

sodascouts
06-01-2010, 05:07 PM
I saw the fixed one, no sweat!

06-01-2010, 05:17 PM
:thumbsup:

Troubadour
06-03-2010, 09:46 AM
Thanks for this, Dreamer!

06-03-2010, 12:22 PM
Glad to do this, Troub. It was fun doing all the 'research'. :thumbsup: Like I said though, I can't say for sure that it's 100% accurate. Hopefully, if there are errors, someone can let us know.