PDA

View Full Version : 'Walk Away' Question

runwiththewolf
06-02-2010, 08:01 AM
I can't remember exactly which album I heard it on now. Maybe "Thirds" or a compilation, but has Anyone here ever heard the fade out of this song? (on the *vinyl* release)

At the very end of it, you can heard this creepy, evil laughter along w/ sinister music playing in the background. (acoustic guitar & a bass) It only lasts a few seconds & you have to turn it up pretty much all the way to hear it. Kinda like the high-pitched "inner groove" on 'Sgt. Pepper's".

I've asked around for years & no one knew what I was talking about.

Brooke
06-02-2010, 10:08 AM
I've never heard it either. Sorry.

ticky
06-02-2010, 10:32 AM
Hey Run and welcome!
I know the creepy laughter you're thinking of, but it's not on the end of Walk Away. I was thinking it was between Here We Go and Midnight Visitor on Look What I Did, but it isnt. I'm pretty sure it's not on any of the James Gang albums, but I am currenty listening to Joe's entire discography *G* just to figure out exactly where it is *G* (OH the tortures I endure for the sake of knowledge hehehe) I'll let you know when I come to it.

TimothyBFan
06-02-2010, 02:54 PM
Welcome Run!! In Ticky we trust---she is diligent and you will have an answer soon! :thumbsup:

I will be interested in it also when you find it Rhonda. I will most definitely check it out when you let me know which album it is.

jdubfan
06-03-2010, 09:22 AM
Gee Ticky, having to endure a hug, and a personal pic, and smelling Joe, now you have to possibly listen to his entire catalog!?!? OH, the huMANity!!! :yuck: :hilarious:

ticky
06-03-2010, 09:55 AM
Gee Ticky, having to endure a hug, and a personal pic, and smelling Joe, now you have to possibly listen to his entire catalog!?!? OH, the huMANity!!! :yuck: :hilarious:

*sigh* one does what one must *G*