PDA

View Full Version : "Interesting" use of Dirty Laundry on YouTube

sodascouts
01-20-2007, 10:25 PM
Don may have contempt for the media, but I don't think he'd go this far!

Footage of Reporter Getting Beaten Up, Soundtracked by "Dirty Laundry" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hojuYrEYqQ)

Maleah
01-21-2007, 12:28 AM
That is a sad display of what is wrong with human beings these days. EVERYTHING has to resort to violence. I have to agree with you Soda.........Don may have a strong dislike for the media.........but I don't think he would EVER resort to agreeing....or even LIKING something like this.

I have seen him mention the other video that was put together for Dirty Laundry though. :D

sodascouts
01-21-2007, 12:53 AM
I remember when that happened - I saw the real footage. Luckily it looked worse than it was. At least the poor reporter got a good deal of nation-wide exposure due to the incident.

Maleah
01-21-2007, 01:49 PM
Really? Why were they beating him up?

sodascouts
01-21-2007, 06:13 PM
He was an investigative reporter and the news station had found evidence that they (the couple in the video) were committing some crime. He went to their house to do one of those confrontational interviews... and you see the result.

Maleah
01-21-2007, 07:44 PM
wow! So the person with the camera just stood there and let him get beat up or let them attempt to beat him up?

sodascouts
01-21-2007, 08:16 PM
The guy with the camera mostly filmed it, but there was another guy trying to help, so maybe he thought he'd be more useful getting visual evidence. ;)