PDA

View Full Version : Just dropping by to say hello!

rcknalwys
07-07-2010, 10:31 PM
I've been off line for over a year and had an opportunity to check in so just wanted to say hello to everyone. Can you believe I have been out of touch so long I not only didn't know the Eagles were touring over the summer but GASP.....I didn't know Timothy has finally released his new cd AND is touring!!!! OMG!!!!:thud: Will be online for a few days so hope to catch up with all the news I've missed, if my heart will take it that is :partytime: It's nice to see so many of you are still here and how many new Eagles fans have joined. I hope to get a chance to catch up with everyone and everything in the short time I have. A big thank you for the great job you continue to do on this site, I've missed you all.

Ive always been a dreamer
07-07-2010, 10:53 PM
OMG Becky - How good to hear from you - hope all is well with you. We have missed you around here and there has been a lot happening. You MUST get Timothy's album, Expando. It is really good (read all about it in Tim's forum). Hope you can stop in and visit us a little more often! :thumbsup:

TimothyBFan
07-08-2010, 07:58 AM
Hi Becky and welcome back!! :wave:

Brooke
07-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Hey Becky! Glad you made it back!

Prettymaid
07-08-2010, 10:27 AM
I think you were gone before I got here, but I remember seeing your user name and that beautiful avatar in past threads. Welcome back. I guess it's true - you can check out any time you like but you can never leave! :wink:

Glennsallnighter
07-09-2010, 03:05 AM
Awww Becky :hug: Its wonderful to see you back. I had been thinking about you, and wondering where you were. I remember seeing a lovelyb photo of you with your family around Christmas time 2 or 3 years ago. Hope you manage to catch up as much as possible

rcknalwys
07-15-2010, 05:51 PM
Thanks everyone for welcoming me back. Haven"t had a chance to catch up and won't be able to be online after Sunday so if I don't see you all for awhile, it's been great to touch bases with you. Keep on enjoying the guys for me!