PDA

View Full Version : Cami

ticky
07-20-2010, 08:57 PM
I just talked to Cami via my MIL's speaker phone. She went up to see Cami after the surgery. Everything went well and she is cancer free!! THANK GOD!!!! *Happy naked dancing* She's still groggy but is aware and awake. She's a little behind on her txting but if you have txtd her, be patient, she'll get back to you!
I repeat, she's out of surgery, groggy but cancer free and doing well!!! :partytime:

GlennLover
07-20-2010, 09:05 PM
Great news!

Prettymaid
07-20-2010, 09:06 PM
This is good news. Today was my day off and I've been thinking about Cami all day. This is exactly what we wanted to hear!

sodascouts
07-20-2010, 09:48 PM
Wonderful news! Thank you for the update - I've been worrying about Cami today too!

Ive always been a dreamer
07-20-2010, 10:58 PM
Thanks for the update, Rhonda. That is great news, of course! Cami, get well soon - your friends here on The Border have you in our thoughts. :grouphug:

Koala
07-21-2010, 01:29 AM
I had to think of Cami also, glad to hear this good news!

Wildthyme
07-21-2010, 01:48 AM
Thanks for all yours positive thoughts and prayers. I feel very fortunate that everything went well and that I have good friends like all of you!

tequila girl
07-21-2010, 02:57 AM
That really is good news! :partytime:

Wishing you a speedy recovery from your Op.

Freypower
07-21-2010, 03:14 AM
That is great news Cami, take care of yourself.

TimothyBFan
07-21-2010, 07:27 AM
Was super excited to see that first thing this morning on FB!!! Thanks for updating us Ticky!

Molly
07-21-2010, 07:49 AM
Great news, Cami! Hope you're feeling 100% very soon.

MikeA
07-21-2010, 08:22 AM
Oh my! WHEW! Way to go Cami!

Brooke
07-21-2010, 09:58 AM
Wonderful news, Cami! Wishing you a speedy recovery, too! Here's a big :grouphug:

Wildthyme
07-21-2010, 01:17 PM
Thanks all! I am up and about this morning and detached from all the IVs and such. Got to eat some real food and now I am watching NCIS and biding my time. I may get to go home later today so I have my fingers crossed. So far this has all gone as well as I could hope for...

Brooke
07-21-2010, 01:22 PM
Cami, I'm so happy for you. You must be so relieved.

GlennLover
07-21-2010, 02:16 PM
Cami, hope you get home today. "Take it easy" & have a speedy recovery!

tbs fanatic
07-21-2010, 04:34 PM
Super great news. Take it easy :nod:.

ticky
07-21-2010, 07:16 PM
Okay, so my twisted and oh so wrong teenage daughter made this and Cami wanted to see it so here it is DONT BLAME ME! I didnt do it...

http://tickypages.com/picturebin/HARRYPOTTER.jpg

(im sorry, I apologize, I throw myself prostrate at your mercy, Jenni's been punished severely for blasphemy. She's a foolish foolish child with a twisted sense of humor. I have NO IDEA where she gets it. Must be a recessive gene)

Lisa
07-21-2010, 07:49 PM
Get well soon after the operation, and I hope that you will soon be feeling much better.

Wildthyme
07-21-2010, 08:53 PM
Well I am home... I am very tired (to be expected) but its good to be back in my own space. I am gong to be pretty much housebound for the next week but my family and friends around here have all offered to keep me company or drive me around if I need it. I will just be glad when I am feeling more myself again...

Ive always been a dreamer
07-21-2010, 09:10 PM
That's great Cami - take it easy (hmmm - who said that). Hope you're good as new real soon.

Okay, so my twisted and oh so wrong teenage daughter made this and Cami wanted to see it so here it is DONT BLAME ME! I didnt do it...

http://tickypages.com/picturebin/HARRYPOTTER.jpg

(im sorry, I apologize, I throw myself prostrate at your mercy, Jenni's been punished severely for blasphemy. She's a foolish foolish child with a twisted sense of humor. I have NO IDEA where she gets it. Must be a recessive gene)

And now, ticky what the hell is wrong with that teenager of yours! What has she done to my av??? I mean c'mon this isn't even funny. I know you've already taken disciplinary measures, but you can tell Miss Thing that she'd better steer clear of some of us Borderers. If she crosses our path, we cannot be held responsible for our actions. The penalty for defacing an Eagle is extreme and severe!!!! :armed::machinegun::saberfight:

ETA: Of course, this may not be funny, but it is hilarious! I just still can't believe Jenni is relegating Sugar to Harry Potterdom though!

TimothyBFan
07-22-2010, 08:17 AM
That is freakin' hysterical!!!:hilarious:

Troubadour
07-22-2010, 10:04 PM
So, so happy for you, Cami! I've been thinking about you all week. Fantastic news. :hug:

Glennsallnighter
07-28-2010, 07:24 PM
Cami! :hug: I was thinking of you last week while I was away and wondering how your surgery was going. I'm so glad to hear things went well and that you have the all clear. Take it easy now and hopefully you'll be right as rain ASAP.