PDA

View Full Version : Waukesha County Fair 2010

RamboIV
07-30-2010, 05:02 AM
For those interested, I had the pleasure to see Don Felder live for the second time, this time at the Waukesha County Fair in Wisconsin on July 23rd, 2010.

His show was a lot fun! And he sounded great! The only thing that disappointed me was that the set list was identical to his show last year. Except he dropped his cover of "Superstitious".

He told a few new jokes (he dedicated "Witchy Woman" to Tiger Woods), and he altered his introduction to "Take It Easy" -- he said "this is how it all got started for the Eagles". So that's more appropriate, I guess...

I took video of Already Gone, Tequila Sunrise, Heavy Metal, and Take It Easy, but I only posted video of Heavy Metal on youtube because I don't want my account taken down by Henley, Azoff, and the other trolls AGAIN.

If you want to see the videos, send me a PM, maybe I'll upload them to megaupload or something.

Video of "Heavy Metal (Takin' a Ride)"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06BQlwy0Rak

Set List:
Hotel California
Already Gone
One of These Nights
Pride and Joy (Stevie Ray Vaughn cover)
Victim of Love
Peaceful Easy Feeling
Seven Bridges Road
Tequila Sunrise
Those Shoes
Heavy Metal
The Long Run
Witchy Woman
Heartache Tonight
Life in the Fast Lane
Take It Easy

Brooke
07-30-2010, 01:14 PM
Cool, RIV! Thanks for sharing that! One thing for sure, he's an awesome guitar player!

sodascouts
07-31-2010, 06:50 PM
Thanks for the review and video, Joe! I'm glad you had a good time. I for one would love to see more, and you know there are other video sharing sites akin to YouTube but which, due to their low traffic, are of little interest to those who would take down your YouTube account.

Ive always been a dreamer
07-31-2010, 10:09 PM
Thanks from me as well, Joe. Glad you enjoyed the show. Felder hasn't booked any shows near me. Well - maybe one day. :shrug: