PDA

View Full Version : Timothy's Diary

Z
01-25-2007, 08:30 PM
There's a new diary entry on Timothy's website. :D Sounds like there's alot of musical progress being made.

sodascouts
01-25-2007, 09:15 PM
Thanks for the heads up, Z.

First, how awesome for the FTF group to get thanked by Tim on his official website!

Second, that's really encouraging about the steady progress on the album. Too bad he can't give us a date for it... I wonder if he knows that Joe's committed them to the fall? ;)

Third, that's great that Tim is doing another album already. The other guys need to take page from his book!

timfan
01-25-2007, 09:39 PM
Thanks Z for seeing that!

Its amazing i had been on Timothy's site just before dinner and it wasn't there and i come back and what do you know.... hehehe :D

I am soo thrilled to hear that Tim will be putting out his solo album this year and that the Eagles album really looks to be happening... its party time! :band:

Tim thanking the FTF is amazing and just shows what a considerate guy he is!

I am also glad he explained about the email troubles as i emailed his site awhile ago and got no reply. Needless to say i was suprised by that. So i will be emailing again... :)

Freypower
01-25-2007, 10:11 PM
Did Joe 'commit' them to autumn or was he being deliberately vague? It isn't in either Joe or Tim's power to give a definite date. Joe has done this before.

sodascouts
01-25-2007, 10:15 PM
Sorry, I should have made it more clear that I was joking when I wrote that Joe had committed them to the fall. The winky smiley was obviously insufficient to convey that, lol.

freyfanatic
01-25-2007, 10:36 PM
Its good to hear from at least one member

Ive always been a dreamer
01-28-2007, 12:50 AM
Thanks for the heads up, Z. I enjoy reading Tim's diary entries. He seems like such a sweet, sincere, and genuine guy. (And OBTW - he don't look too bad, either). I don't think either Joe or Tim have committed to anything with regard to the new album, but I do find it very encouraging that both of them have made mention of it recently.

glenneaglesfan
01-28-2007, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the news, Z. Let's hope both Timothy's and the Eagles' album come out this year. It's cute to think Tim's excited about his own album!

timfan
01-29-2007, 10:10 PM
It's cute to think Tim's excited about his own album!

It sure is! Timothy seems to be really enthusiastic about his music. :D It's very endearing! 8)