PDA

View Full Version : Girl throws puppies in river

EagleLady
08-31-2010, 05:52 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bb4_1283184704

this is very sad and boils my blood. I hope this girl gets punished severely

Stars
08-31-2010, 08:28 PM
EL, this was so horrible, I couldn't even watch it. I do hope she is punished severely for this.

TimothyBFan
09-01-2010, 08:19 AM
I won't watch this!! Hope this individual pays big!! I cannot understand anyone that will abuse animals!

Troubadour
09-01-2010, 09:37 AM
I clicked on it, then shut the window straight away. I can't comprehend why anyone would inflict cruelty on anyone else - human or animal.

MikeA
09-01-2010, 11:53 AM
I'm with the rest of you. I conjured up enough images just reading the title. I don't even want to verbalize my thoughts on repercussions for the negligibly "Human" Being committing this atrocity.

I mean, it would have been bad enough to drop a litter off a Humane Society but to drown them? BAD!

Brooke
09-01-2010, 02:01 PM
I couldn't even open the link. Awful enough from the title! :-x

thelongrun
09-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Yeah, I was watching Tv last Night and I couldn't finish that note...
Stupid coldhearted person (not fair to say people). I hope she pays.

EaglesFanatic
09-03-2010, 01:47 AM
This made me sick. This is so astonishing to see someone like this blatantly disregarding morality. I could only watch about 5 seconds into that video, then I had to turn it off. Just too sad.

TimothyBFan
09-07-2010, 09:29 AM
This is something someone found and put on the Sweet board I belong to. Her YouTube channel. SICK! I sure hope she gets the help she obviously needs. They say this is how mass murderers start out. :worried:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MsAntoniaMiskic

Troubadour
09-07-2010, 09:42 AM
Yeah... I don't even know what to say about that. Absolutely disgusting. Not only the incitement to "kill pets" (I would have thought that was some teenager going for shock-value and a reaction at first, but the video evidence seems to suggest otherwise) but also the homophobic and racist comments on that profile. Vile.

sodascouts
09-07-2010, 10:33 AM
Looking at that profile, I think maybe this is all fake.

Troubadour
09-07-2010, 10:35 AM
Interesting that you said that. Like I mentioned, I definitely got that vibe from the profile at first... So you think the video's fake?

EagleLady
09-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Looking at that profile, I think maybe this is all fake.
I don't understand how you could think this is all fake.

sodascouts
09-07-2010, 10:50 AM
I don't know. Some internet searching didn't turn up anything that it was fake, so perhaps not. However, that profile is nothing but attention-seeking. She(?) openly proclaims herself to be a troll.

BTW careful of clicking on videos on the profile of a troll. They could be virus-laden.

Troubadour
09-07-2010, 10:55 AM
I completely agree with you about the attention-seeking. We can only hope that somehow the video IS fake.

bernie's bender
09-07-2010, 11:48 AM
these things are usually fakes... they are exploitive and the 'makers' know that it will generate a ton of heat... and people will get all up in arms and be really upset and the 'makers' can gleefully laugh about all the hits they get and how easy it is to manipulate people.

I generally don't bite on this stuff. There isn't much reason to have a public outcry over this kind of thing.... the overwhelming majority of people are not in favor of killing, mutilating small animals... the only point to bringing it forward is to show the obvious... of course people aren't going to support this stuff... but, folks feel the need to make sure that we all know that they are against the killing...

whatever.

it is no longer suprising that folks feel the need to state the obvious.

sodascouts
09-07-2010, 12:09 PM
it is no longer suprising that folks feel the need to state the obvious.

Obviously.

bernie's bender
09-07-2010, 02:01 PM
case in point.

TimothyBFan
09-07-2010, 02:11 PM
Obviously....

bernie's bender
09-07-2010, 02:17 PM
I, for one, am very much against throwing puppies in the river....

unless they are zombie puppies or satan's puppies... then, they must be shot and then thrown in the river.

I am for throwing myself in the river. Especially on a very hot day or if the bag of beer is floating away.

I am even more in favor of buxom lasses throwing themselves in the river and needing to be saved by me which may include some mouth to mouth activities... if the girls are from former eastern bloc countries... all to the good!

I am very very very very staunch in these beliefs.