PDA

View Full Version : Fall Tour

luvthelighthouse
09-09-2010, 11:09 AM
How dare they tease me. I just checked eaglesband.com and it says they are playing Chicago Oct 10 at Solider Field. Clearly a lie, seeing as how they will be in Austin that day. Also, who in world would play a stadium in the midwest in fall?

This is their official site, you would think it would be better kept up!

sodascouts
09-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Well, even the best make mistakes! At least they have it right on the extended tour page. Hopefully someone will bring it to their attention so they can fix it.

luvthelighthouse
09-10-2010, 09:47 AM
True... but since the Eagles are such perfectionist, I hold them to a higher standard. :)

I was actually quite happy to see they are basically playing all of Oct and Dec. I know we often worry, that it could be "the last time" we see them, but I think(hope) they'll be around for a while!

I hope a bunch of people here get a chance to catch them on the Fall tour!

Ive always been a dreamer
09-10-2010, 10:02 AM
Hey Ev - where ya been? We've missed you. I agree that you would think the band members would be more concerned about the information that is on their official website. Maybe it's a reflection of their apathetic attitude about the internet in general. :shrug:

luvthelighthouse
09-10-2010, 10:11 AM
I've missed everyone here too. I try to check in, but you know how life sometimes gets in way. :) I have good intentions to participate more often... but time has been escaping me!

I was hoping the Fall Tour would bring the boys back to me, but since they were just here in the summer, I wasn't holding my breath. (But I hoped!)

Now, if they would just do some solo dates! That Party of 2 show last weekend sure shouldn't like fun.

No matter what though, I'm always happy to see they are touring!

Ive always been a dreamer
09-10-2010, 11:25 AM
... but time has been escaping me!

I know - I hate it when that happens! :wink:

Glennsallnighter
09-10-2010, 06:16 PM
So do I! And its happening more than I like lately!

luvthelighthouse
10-08-2010, 12:32 PM
Anyone here going to ACL? I've been looking, but I'm sure I overlooked it! Didn't I hear Soda say she was going?

Prettymaid
10-08-2010, 12:54 PM
Yep, she's going. Here's the thread.

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2494

Wildthyme
10-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Me too. :D

Prettymaid
10-08-2010, 02:11 PM
You're going to Austin, WT? :blueblob:

luvthelighthouse
10-08-2010, 02:35 PM
You two are gonna have such a blast! I have an old friend for H.S that is also going. I hear it's a great festival.

I can't wait to hear all about it! Hopefully, Don is feeling better and ready to jump back on stage.

Troubadour
10-08-2010, 02:48 PM
I can't wait to hear all about it! Hopefully, Don is feeling better and ready to jump back on stage.

Amen to that. I can't wait to see pictures of him back on stage - it's hard not to worry when you hear that one of them is sick. We had all the anxiety with Tim, now Don... I think these guys are just keeping us on our toes!