PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Glenn

Glennsallnighter
11-05-2010, 08:24 PM
Well over here in Ireland its already what Julie refers to as the 'Glorious Sixth'
So in honour of the occasion, let me be the first to wish you a

VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Glenn :heart:

Thank you for all the wonderful shows, songs, videos and concerts which you have treated us to over the past 40 years, and the unselfish way that you have shared these with us, your fans.

So as a little gesture I hope you like this collage which I have made for you showing some memories from at least a few of your performances.

Have a wonderful day with your family and friends, and a very Happy and successful year to come.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/Irisheaglesfan/Glenn%20Frey/BirthdayCollageGF.jpg

Once again.....

Happy Birthday Glenn :heart:

Glennhoney
11-05-2010, 08:45 PM
...beautiful collage...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLENN !!....and many, many more..

sodascouts
11-06-2010, 12:31 AM
You're on the ball, GA! Nice collage!

Happy birthday to my favorite male singer/musician, a master of his craft, and just an all-around cool guy.

I hope his day is a great one, because he's brightened many of mine as well as countless others around the world for decades.

62 years on this earth; almost forty of those have been spent rocking the world.

The one... the only....

GLENN FREY!!!!!!

WalshFan88
11-06-2010, 12:49 AM
Happy Birthday Glenn! Thanks for all of the great songs and musical inspiration as a musician. :guitar: :singer: You along with Don are two of my top favorite singer and songwriters. I sing in my band and you are my inspiration for when I am singing and playing rhythm guitar acoustic or electric on the songs I sing when I am not playing lead guitar. You rock! Have an awesome day!

EaglesFanatic
11-06-2010, 02:19 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLENN! Thanks for all the wonderful music! :birthday:

whitcap
11-06-2010, 02:25 AM
Happy Birthday Glenn! :birthday: :cheers: to many more!

Koala
11-06-2010, 03:01 AM
Happy Birthday Glenn!
Thank you so much for your fantastic music, with Eagles and Solo!

GA, love your collage!

tequila girl
11-06-2010, 05:23 AM
Happy Birthday Glenn! :birthday:

Here's to many more :cheers: Keep making the great music!:applause:

GA Love the collage :thumbsup:

Prettymaid
11-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Happy birthday Glenn!

Listen to your fans. We love your voice and want to hear more of it! Please don't continue phasing out your lead songs - please add more! If your fans have anything to say about it (and I think they do) you will continue touring for a few more years and writing music.

You're great!

Ive always been a dreamer
11-06-2010, 02:09 PM
HAPPY 62nd BIRTHDAY GLENN!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day surrounded by all of your loved ones.

I am one of your biggest fans and absolutely adore you and your music. Thank you for all that you are and have been. You are a very special person with many very special talents. I have the Live In Dublin DVD in right now to celebrate as I am writing this.

Here is a picture of the birthday boy that I have posted the last few years. It looks like this picture was taken exactly 60 years ago.

http://www.glennfreyonline.com/images/GFreyYoung01.jpg

timfan
11-06-2010, 02:53 PM
Happy 62nd Birthday Glenn!

Hope it's a good one! :birthday:

Troubadour
11-06-2010, 03:38 PM
Happy Birthday, Glenn!

Thank you for giving me such an unforgettable experience in San Jose earlier this year. You made the show extra special, and I will always treasure those memories (and your guitar pick!)

Beautiful collage, Lis. :inlove: Demonstrates very nicely why Glenn is a close second-favourite, for me! Absolutely gorgeous.

http://www.glennfreyonline.com/images/GFreyHerrick01.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/sanjose5-1-10/GFreySanJose512010-04.jpg

Lisa
11-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Happy Birthday, Glenn!

GlennLover
11-06-2010, 06:46 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLENN!
Hope you have a wonderful day! Thank you for the wonderful music & for just being you, a man who I respect & admire greatly. I saw you in Aspen in September & that was a dream come true for me! You & Joe put on a fantastic performance that I will remember the rest of my life!!!! I too am going to watch Live in Dublin to celebrate.

GA, great work on the collage!

sodascouts
11-06-2010, 08:22 PM
I think I'll put on Live in Dublin as well. To the tune of Kool and the Gang's "Celebration" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M)....

"Celebrate Glenn Frey, c'mon! Let's celebrate!"

Jean Miklasz
11-06-2010, 09:50 PM
You're on the ball, GA! Nice collage!

Happy birthday to my favorite male singer/musician, a master of his craft, and just an all-around cool guy.

I hope his day is a great one, because he's brightened many of mine as well as countless others around the world for decades.

62 years on this earth; almost forty of those have been spent rocking the world.

The one... the only....

GLENN FREY!!!!!!
My heart is right here with these Happy Birthday wishes for you, Glenn. Please come back to Minneapolis soon, we miss you and love you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY--KEEP ON ROCKIN' yea!!!

Jean Miklasz
11-06-2010, 10:26 PM
These great guys give me a peaceful, easy feelin'. What more would ya want? Happy Birthday Glenn:birthday:

Wildthyme
11-07-2010, 03:11 AM
Happy Birthday Glenn!!

I have been a huge fan since I discovered you as a solo artist back in the 80's. Thank you for many years of superb and enduring music. And thank you (and all of the Eagles) for many wonderful concerts over this past year. I have had the honor of seeing you in concert several times and every show holds special memories for me.

I hope you had a wonderful birthday filled with family and friends and that I will be lucky enough to see you on stage again soon!

Freypower
11-07-2010, 06:10 PM
I'm sorry I'm late to this as I couldn't get here yesterday but I'm playing the solo music and as always wishing Glenn the happiest of birthdays and many more to come, plus much more wonderful music.

(I endorse PM's comment regarding number of leads and Lisa, that collage is superb).

There isn't much that can do him justice but I will say that it's been a while since I've celebrated his birthday knowing I will (sort of) do it for real on the 30th.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/ozeagle/AustinCityLimits10.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/ozeagle/Solo%20Years/Starkey%20Gala/StarkeyGala14.jpg

Glennsallnighter
11-07-2010, 07:14 PM
You will indeed Julie and I hope you have a wonderful celebration. You deserve it as one of Glenn:heart:'s longest fans.

Thanks to you and others for your compliments on the collage, I wanted to get him through as many eras as possible without making the pics so small they couldn't be seen. Hope Glenn :heart: likes it too!

Funny little thing happened yesterday. I was getting ready to head out to a party (Sadly NOT the party I wanted to go to!) and Hubby and I were talking. Anyway at one stage he says 'Oh..... do you know who's birthday it is today.......'

:headscratch: :brickwall::shrug::rolleyes: :hilarious:

I'd was pleased to hear he'd heard it on the radio earlier. Though surprised he hadn't noticed it marked onto my kitchen calendar!

I coyly looked up and said 'Quite a few..... but I assume you mean Glenn :heart: Frey

Prettymaid
11-08-2010, 11:11 AM
'Oh..... do you know who's birthday it is today.......'

Lol GA! That he had to ask indicates that he does not know that part of you well at all! :hilarious: Probabably just as well. ;)

Brooke
11-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Well, obviously I posted my birthday wishes to Glenn in the wrong thread, so here they are again!

Gorgeous collage Ga! :thumbsup:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLENN FREY!

Thanks so much for the music for all these years with the Eagles and by yourself! Love, love, love your sweet, sexy voice! I know I'm late to the party, but hope you had a wonderful day with friends and loved ones. :birthday: