PDA

View Full Version : Timothy's Sexiest Songs

sodascouts
11-21-2010, 06:03 PM
Got this idea from the Joe thread but hey, we can do it for the other guys, too!

What are Tim's sexiest songs, in your opinion?

Here are some that I thought of:

Make You Feel My Love - devastatingly sexy!

In Roxy's Eyes - hot vocal, IMHO

Friday Night - very sensual lyrics!

All I Want to Do - "is get next to you tonight" - yep!

Top of the Stairs - while the melody is sunny, the lyrics are steamy!

UK TimFan
11-21-2010, 08:44 PM
I have to agree with Friday night, All I want to do, and Top of the stairs, and I would add Hold me in your heart.

Best ever are Friday night :thud:and Top of the stairs. :thud: :thud: :thud:

Ive always been a dreamer
11-21-2010, 11:55 PM
Okay - now for a few of my sexy Tim songs (I won’t list them all so others can have a chance). I agree with Soda about All I Want To Do, In Roxy's Eyes, and Friday Night. Here are a few that come to my mind ...

Something Wrong - the music and Tim's growl ... very hot
Wrong Number - yeah I know he's dissing her, but it's in a very sexy way
Tell Me What You Dream - if nothing else, just the title alone is sexy
Boys Night Out – very sexy vibe
Was It Just the Moonlight - making love with all your might ... 'nuff said!
Down By the River – You had to know this would make my list … uber hot and sexy!

TimothyBFan
11-22-2010, 09:07 AM
You guys about covered them all I believe. But here's the ones that immediately came to my mind when I read this.

1. Friday Night- the lyrics are just so wonderful. Not only hot but most of us can relate to how things sometimes get out of hand and we need to "rediscover" why we are together.

2. Top Of The Stairs- "And we'll remember what Heaven's for, It's waiting behind that door".

3. All I Want To Do-"Baby all I want to do is get next to you tonight". Oh baby!!!

4. Make You Feel My Love-Not so much the words but the feeling he puts behind them while singing it.

5. Down By The River- With Dreamer on this one, it's the hot, sexy, soulful way he sings it!

I'll confess, about anything he sings, I find pretty freakin' S-E-X-Y!!! :hilarious:

Thanks for this topic Soda!! :thumbsup:

11-26-2010, 10:02 PM
Well if nobody else is going to mention them - I thought of a few more of Tim's solo songs that I think have a sexy vibe ...

Tell Me the Truth - the music is especially :pimp:.

Every Song Is You - I especially love the line "that plays me like you do"; also when he sings "Now, I'm coming home" and "Now, I just wanna get home".

Give Me Back My Sight

You Are Everything

Moment of Truth

Freypower
11-28-2010, 08:34 PM
I don't know why but I find One More Mile sexy.

sodascouts
11-28-2010, 09:24 PM
I also think his duet with Jackson Browne, "Let It Be Me," is romantic and sexy.

zeldabjr
06-04-2012, 04:00 AM
It's four AM and I can't sleep...have never looked through this thread before...now I know why...I will have to really think when my head is clearer, but the first song that popped into my head is "Make You Feel My Love"...the way he sings it devastates me...the man could sing the phonebook and make it sound sexy!:blush:

SallyGee
06-13-2012, 08:51 PM
This wasn't easy! Like Zelda said, anything this man sings sounds sexy! Here are some in no particular order:
Make You Feel My Love
Love Will Keep Us Alive
Down By the River
Top of the Stairs
All I Want to Do
A Good Day-The line "We'll make love til we can't see straight :nahnah:
And the sexiest of all-I Can't Tell You Why
I don't know if it's really the song itself, but I can't listen to it without thinking about the video from HFO. He is so sexy in that!!!!!:drool:
When he sings " cause I love you" and he tilts his head and you can see his earring, when he closes his eyes, at the end of the vocals and he puts his head down and walks...........:faint:
WOW! It got really hot in here all of a sudden!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zeldabjr
06-13-2012, 09:07 PM
This wasn't easy! Like Zelda said, anything this man sings sounds sexy! Here are some in no particular order:
Make You Feel My Love
Love Will Keep Us Alive
Down By the River
Top of the Stairs
All I Want to Do
A Good Day-The line "We'll make love til we can't see straight :nahnah:
And the sexiest of all-I Can't Tell You Why
I don't know if it's really the song itself, but I can't listen to it without thinking about the video from HFO. He is so sexy in that!!!!!:drool:
When he sings " cause I love you" and he tilts his head and you can see his earring, when he closes his eyes, at the end of the vocals and he puts his head down and walks...........:faint:
WOW! It got really hot in here all of a sudden!!!!!!!!!!!!!

were you and I separated at birth?

Victim of Love
06-14-2012, 12:18 AM
I agree with everything everyone has already posted here BUT I have to add I Only Have Eyes For You. When I hear his version of that song I go weak in the knees.

zeldabjr
06-14-2012, 12:58 AM
I agree with everything everyone has already posted here BUT I have to add I Only Have Eyes For You. When I hear his version of that song I go weak in the knees.

yeah...:heart::inlove::smitten: oh and I have to add "Friday Night"....the lyrics and the image in my mind...oh my...definitely sexy...

Topkat
06-14-2012, 09:38 AM
I also think his duet with Jackson Browne, "Let It Be Me," is romantic and sexy.

Yes, I agree, that song is very sexy & romantic. They sound incredible together!!! Yummy

zeldabjr
06-14-2012, 11:01 AM
Yes, I agree, that song is very sexy & romantic. They sound incredible together!!! Yummy

Do you believe I've never heard this song?...wow..need to catch up.

Victim of Love
06-14-2012, 11:38 AM
Here you go...Jackson & Timothy doing a fantastic duet!

http://youtu.be/oaDYWCti5yY

....and Timothy's version of I Only Have Eyes For You

http://youtu.be/0SordSbi2p4

zeldabjr
06-14-2012, 12:42 PM
Here you go...Jackson & Timothy doing a fantastic duet!

http://youtu.be/oaDYWCti5yY

....and Timothy's version of I Only Have Eyes For You

http://youtu.be/0SordSbi2p4

I'm melting...:heart:

06-14-2012, 01:35 PM
I have to say that although Tim and Jackson voices are beautiful in Let It Be Me, I'm really not that fond of their version. I don't want to upset anyone, but the song just works much better for me as a duet between a man and woman. JMHO

Topkat
06-14-2012, 02:32 PM
I have to say that although Tim and Jackson voices are beautiful in Let It Be Me, I'm really not that fond of their version. I don't want to upset anyone, but the song just works much better for me as a duet between a man and woman. JMHO

I never heard it as a duet with a man & woman. Who sings it???

06-14-2012, 03:10 PM
TK - I can't remember all of the male/female covers, but I'm pretty sure there are quite a few of them over the years. Off the top of my head, I do remember that Rod Stewart and Jennifer Hudson had a version out a few years ago.

I think the original version of the song was done by the Everly Brothers and Tim and Jackson's version is the only other male duet that I can recall. I remember hearing several male/female duets though, and the song's lyrics just lend themselves more to that, IMO.

tbsfan
06-14-2012, 08:12 PM
TK - I can't remember all of the male/female covers, but I'm pretty sure there are quite a few of them over the years. Off the top of my head, I do remember that Rod Stewart and Jennifer Hudson had a version out a few years ago.

I think the original version of the song was done by the Everly Brothers and Tim and Jackson's version is the only other male duet that I can recall. I remember hearing several male/female duets though, and the song's lyrics just lend themselves more to that, IMO.

I love the Timothy/Jackson version. Here is Wikipedia's list of Let It Be Me covers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let_It_Be_Me_%28song%29). (I remember as a child hearing Donny & Marie sing it but they're not on the list.) It isn't always sung as a duet and I didn't realize it actually had French origins.

Topkat
06-14-2012, 10:14 PM
I love the Timothy/Jackson version. Here is Wikipedia's list of Let It Be Me covers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let_It_Be_Me_%28song%29). (I remember as a child hearing Donny & Marie sing it but they're not on the list.) It isn't always sung as a duet and I didn't realize it actually had French origins.

That's quite a lot of artists that covered the song. It looked like even George Harrison covered it...Interesting.
I was really not familar with the song, but I really do love Tim & Jackson's voices together. I'll have to check out some of those other versions. It's a really beautiful song.

SallyGee
06-15-2012, 10:30 AM
Oh, I definitely add that to the list! I didn't know if I could , since it was a duet. Timothy and Jackson. It just doesn't get any better than that. I just wish there was a video. Then again, I don't know if my heart could take it!
Two of the hottest men on earth!!!:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Brooke
06-15-2012, 01:13 PM

Yeah, that's the way I feel about it too. :shrug:

SallyGee
06-15-2012, 02:05 PM
I guess a male and female singing together would work if they were singing to each other, but in this case Timothy and Jackson are both singing to me:D

zeldabjr
06-15-2012, 04:37 PM
Actually I would rather just hear sweet Timothy B sing it alone:heart:..that would make me the happiest!!

BramwenR
06-15-2012, 08:00 PM
That's quite a lot of artists that covered the song. It looked like even George Harrison covered it...Interesting.
I was really not familar with the song, but I really do love Tim & Jackson's voices together. I'll have to check out some of those other versions. It's a really beautiful song.

The Everly Brothers had a really big hit with it and I love this duet. This song was before Donny and Marie's time (in terms of giving it the cred it needs). I actually found this version the other day, it is so close to the Everly's it's uncanny!!

I am sure Jackson and Tim planned it that way :love:

BramwenR
06-15-2012, 08:04 PM
Yeah, that's the way I feel about it too. :shrug:

I haven't heard it sung with female/male, I just love it as a duet. It's more meaningful to me that way but everybody's different.

Is such an intimate torch song to me it needs a double harmony but either two male or two female..have heard some really good solo versions but to me it loses something somehow. Is sweeter as a duet for me :)

tbsfan
06-16-2012, 08:57 AM
The Everly Brothers had a really big hit with it and I love this duet. This song was before Donny and Marie's time (in terms of giving it the cred it needs). I actually found this version the other day, it is so close to the Everly's it's uncanny!!

Definitely before their time. The Everly Brothers' version is the definitive one. That was just my apparently clumsy way of pointing out that the list didn't include every cover of the song. (Teen idols of that era seemed to cover classic pop songs pretty frequently.) I'm sure there are many other covers that were left off as well.

I do love how Timothy & Jackson take turns with lead vocals on their version. Unfortunately, if I'm remembering the film Bye Bye Love correctly, you only hear Jackson's lead in the movie. But then, his verse does come first.

06-16-2012, 01:20 PM
I guess a male and female singing together would work if they were singing to each other, but in this case Timothy and Jackson are both singing to me:D

Now, Sally - I like how you're thinking here. I hadn't looked at it that way. Those two can sing anything they want to me all day long, and I'd be one happy girl! :wink: :nod:

And thanks for the link, tbsfan.