PDA

View Full Version : Glenn's Sexiest Songs

sodascouts
11-21-2010, 08:01 PM
I'm sure this topic surprises no one, lol.

What are Glenn's sexiest songs?

That Girl - oh my gosh. I melt.

River of Dreams - domestically sexy. ;)

Lover's Moon - something in the way he sings it...

A Walk in the Dark - if this isn't sexy, I don't know what is.

The Allnighter - the name says it all.

Freypower
11-21-2010, 08:13 PM
A Walk In The Dark is top of my list. So is The Allnighter. The live version of My Girl is pretty sexy too. It depends how you define 'sexy' - I could listen to After Hours forever. As for Wild Mountain Thyme - God help me. :blush:

Edit: It often depends what mood I am in. I know a lot of people don't like the vocals in Let's Go Home, but I do, and I know some don't like the slowed down version of Smuggler's Blues but I find that VERY sexy for some reason.

Sometimes it is only a couple of lines that seem sexy - songs like I Did It For Your Love & New Love are examples.

Brooke
11-21-2010, 09:41 PM
I definitely agree with all of those listed. :nod:

And adding Glenn's Eagles songs, I think Peaceful Easy Feeling and Tequila Sunrise are very sexy.

Troubadour
11-21-2010, 09:43 PM
I find The One You Love sexy in a less obvious way than the others. It's probably just the way he sings it and the sax... it's very romantic and moody.

EaglesFanatic
11-21-2010, 09:53 PM
Somebody is going on my list for Glenn. I love the way he sings it! Definitely King Of Hollywood too.

Ive always been a dreamer
11-22-2010, 01:39 AM
Okay - No argument from me on any of these so far. Of course, The Allnighter is probably one of the most overtly sexy songs any of the guys recorded. Without a doubt, I can add a few more here ...

I Volunteer
All Those Lies
Let's Go Home
Before the Ship Goes Down
Delicious

Koala
11-22-2010, 03:09 AM
Here my list of Glenn's sexiest songs.

The Allnighter ( no question!)
The One You Love
Lover's Moon
My Girl

and all the other songs in your lists!

TimothyBFan
11-22-2010, 09:36 AM
The Allnighter of course. I'm not all that familiar with his actual lyrics (sorry!) but I will say that I always find the sax in his songs super sexy! Does that make sense?:eyebrow:

Prettymaid
11-22-2010, 02:51 PM
The Allnighter of course. I'm not all that familiar with his actual lyrics (sorry!) but I will say that I always find the sax in his songs super sexy! Does that make sense?:eyebrow:

Yes!!! :drool: (Is it pathetic to drool over a sax?)

Freypower
11-22-2010, 05:10 PM
There is nothing sexier than Heartache Tonight live, at full tilt, or so I believe. Who knows....:partytime:

Brooke
11-22-2010, 05:11 PM
LOL You all are way too funny!

Pm, nice banner. I guess I'll use my latest try at it for the holiday. Hopefully, we can read it!

Prettymaid
11-22-2010, 09:37 PM
Thanks Brooke. And you just answered my question. You made that banner! Nice!

Brooke
11-23-2010, 10:38 AM
Thanks Pm. I love the words, but could never figure out how to make them larger.

Prettymaid
11-23-2010, 12:33 PM
Well Brooke, I'm having the same problem, so I think I'll take it to the banner thread.

sodascouts
11-23-2010, 02:12 PM
If you're going to change the text, Brooke, I advise you to make it white or a light color so it's easier to read. Otherwise, it's lovely! Yours too, PM!

Glennsallnighter
11-24-2010, 10:17 AM
There is nothing sexier than Heartache Tonight live, at full tilt, or so I believe. Who knows....:partytime:

You'll know..... soon enough...... Betcha can't WAIT now!!:thumbsup:

Ive always been a dreamer
11-26-2010, 10:58 PM
... I will say that I always find the sax in his songs super sexy! Does that make sense?:eyebrow:

It does to me. I was just commenting in Joe's thread about how sexy music can be without any lyrics at all - and, for sure, the sax is sexy!

I can't believe You Belong To the City hasn't been mentioned here yet. Again, not necessarily for the lyrics, but the sax, the throbbing beat of the music, the sultry vocals - it's very hot and steamy to me!

GlennLover
11-26-2010, 11:52 PM
I agree. The sax is definitely sex, especially on YBTTC!

No sax, but I think the whole song I Love To Watch A Woman Dance is very sexy, both the words & Glenn's sweet tenor. "So we dance together close & slow, so slow we're almost standing still. Her warm breath against my neck, slowly breaking down my will." Oooo, soo sexy!

sodascouts
11-27-2010, 11:27 AM
If we're counting Eagles songs than heck yeah, that one makes the list. Those are some of the hottest lines right there - very sensual.

Freypower
11-28-2010, 08:27 PM
I agree. The sax is definitely sex, especially on YBTTC!

No sax, but I think the whole song I Love To Watch A Woman Dance is very sexy, both the words & Glenn's sweet tenor. "So we dance together close & slow, so slow we're almost standing still. Her warm breath against my neck, slowly breaking down my will." Oooo, soo sexy!

YES.

As far as YBTTC I have never really thought of it as being sexy, but I guess it is.

Am I the only one who thinks Get You In The Mood is sexy? The verses, not the chorus...

sodascouts
11-28-2010, 09:18 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Get You In The Mood is sexy? The verses, not the chorus...

"I get so wasted in the city. Last girl I hit on wasn't very pretty."

Nope, that's not getting me in the mood! ;)

Freypower
11-28-2010, 09:32 PM
I was thinking more of this part:

I'm gonna sit right down and wait for my angel
I touch her when I'm holding your hand
She's got eyes wide as you
Bright, shinin' too
Sleepin' next to some other man
But I could make you feel so good
If I could only make you mine
If you could believe that you could live without him
I got to tell you one more time

I just like the way he sings those lines.

GlennLover
11-28-2010, 10:07 PM
I agree, Soda, that those lines are a turn off. However, I also agree with you, FP, that these lines are very sexy:

But I could make you feel so good
If I could only make you mine
If you could believe that you could live without him
I got to tell you one more time

Pippinwhite
08-28-2017, 03:45 PM
Gotta revive this thread. Sexy Glenn songs. Those songs that make my toes curl...

The Allnighter. Gawd.
I Volunteer.
That Girl (seems to be a universal favorite)
Let's Pretend We're Still in Love
The One You Love (I cannot tell you what this video did to my 14-year-old heart!)

And even though "Get You in the Mood" isn't PC at all, there's something about the idea of a brash, out-there early 20s Sugar singing it that kind of messes me up. LOL.