PDA

View Full Version : Felder's Sexiest Songs

whitcap
11-28-2010, 01:30 PM
Haywire - The music, the words, the voice. This song is just all around sexy if you ask me.

Who Tonight - Felder's voice is very sexy on this one, especially when he sings the chorus. Timothy's background vocals add to the song's sexiness.

Asphalt Jungle - The guitar in this song is sexy.

Night Owl - The talk box in the song and Felder's voice during the chorus are sexy.

Still Alive - Felder's voice on this one is sexy.

Heavy Metal (Takin' a Ride) - The Guitar on this one is sexy.

All of You - The music and Felder's voice in this song are sexy.

Eve
11-28-2010, 01:54 PM
I do love "All of You." Even just as an instrumental. Love the bass line, but I am a sucker for a good bassist. ;)

I think Felder has a decent and underrated voice.

Eve
11-28-2010, 01:55 PM
Oh and GREAT idea for a thread whitcap!

sodascouts
11-28-2010, 09:48 PM
Since Felder has released so few songs as a solo artist and only sings one song as an Eagle, there's not much to choose from. I don't really find his vocals sexy because he does that falsetto thing which I'm not really into. However, in addition to those songs that whitcap mentioned, I find the lyrics to She's Got a Part of Me (from the Secret Admirer soundtrack) and Wild Life (from The Slugger's Wife soundtrack) to be hot.

But his voice has gotten deeper and better with age. I think that Over You, despite the fact that the relationship is over, has an appealing vulnerability to its vocal. I hope the rest of his new album has vocals like that because if so, it will far surpass Airborne.

Freypower
11-29-2010, 02:06 AM
Since Felder has released so few songs as a solo artist and only sings one song as an Eagle, there's not much to choose from. I don't really find his vocals sexy because he does that falsetto thing which I'm not really into. However, in addition to those songs that whitcap mentioned, I find the lyrics to She's Got a Part of Me (from the Secret Admirer soundtrack) and Wild Life (from The Slugger's Wife soundtrack) to be hot.

But his voice has gotten deeper and better with age. I think that Over You, despite the fact that the relationship is over, has an appealing vulnerability to its vocal. I hope the rest of his new album has vocals like that because if so, it will far surpass Airborne.

In which songs does Felder use falsetto, Soda? I must be missing something because I can't think of even one.

sodascouts
11-29-2010, 11:02 AM
Perhaps I used the wrong term. I mean a higher voice that sounds unnatural.

Ive always been a dreamer
11-30-2010, 12:17 AM
Well I think I've heard all of these songs mentioned before, but, honestly, I can't remember all of them except Heavy Metal, which I agree has sexy music. I went over to DonFelderOnline and downloaded a few of them and had forgotten about All of You. I agree that is very sexy - everytime I hear it, I think to myself that it could have been an Eagles song.