PDA

View Full Version : Bernie's sexiest songs

whitcap
11-28-2010, 01:50 PM
Bernie doesn't really have any sexy songs lyrically but there are a few songs where his voice sounds sexy.

Backup Plan - The way Bernie's voice blends with Emmylou Harris's on this song is sexy

Rotation - The music on this song and the way he sings this one is sexy.

Bitter Creek - Bernie's voice and the music in this song are sexy.

Train Leaves Here This Morning - Bernie's voice on this one is sexy.

sodascouts
11-28-2010, 09:36 PM
Yeah, I thought about starting threads for the former Eagles but I wasn't sure it would get much activity. Still, we can give it a shot, eh?

In addition to those you mentioned, whitcap, I'll add I Wish You Peace. It's such a great sentiment and I love the way he sings "arms to hold you when you ache inside."

Eve
11-28-2010, 09:51 PM
Again, great idea wc. You are right, not too many sexy songs, but he has a nice easy voice and that banjo in Midnight Flyer is hot!
I love Bitter Creek. But I love all the old Eagles albums, where the four guys all had a song or two.

That is what makes me smile when listening to the classic stations. Knowing that pretty much every Eagle song they play has Bernie, Randy and then Felder on them.

tequila girl
11-29-2010, 06:51 PM
I'd NEVER have guessed! :hilarious: :hilarious:

Ive always been a dreamer
11-29-2010, 11:35 PM
Well, I'm not very familiar with anything other than Bernie's Eagles songs. My favorites of those are My Man, Bitter Creek, and Train Leaves Here This Morning, none of which have sexy lyrics. And I agree that I don't think of Bernie's voice as being sexy in those songs. I would describe his voice as very soothing. Now, if he had sung songs with the right subject matter, then I can see how that soothing voice could very easily turn into sexy. :partytime:

sad-cafe
04-29-2013, 10:47 PM
I really like Bitter Creek