PDA

View Full Version : Randy on iTunes

whitcap
11-30-2010, 12:35 AM
Randy's album One More Song is now available for download on iTunes! That means that all of Randy's solo albums are now available on iTunes (including both of his live albums.)

CD's by two of Randy's pre-Eagles bands, The Drivin' Dynamics and The Poor, as well as Randy's post-Eagles band Meisner, Swan & Rich can also be found on iTunes.

sodascouts
12-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the info, whitcap. Now anyone who has iTunes can have access to his music!

Eve
12-05-2010, 06:36 PM
Randy's album One More Song is now available for download on iTunes! That means that all of Randy's solo albums are now available on iTunes (including both of his live albums.)

Cd's by two of Randy's pre-Eagles bands, The Drivin' Dynamics and The Poor, as well as Randy's post-Eagles band Meisner, Swan & Rich can also be found on iTunes.

I think I now have all that in my iPod, except The Drivin' Dynamics. I just recently went to iTunes and got Randy Meisner, the one where he is wearing the blue sweater on the cover. For some reason I thought I had that in my iTunes, but I have two vinyl copies.

I have the actual cd of The Poor and Juice Newton's Duets with his two songs on it that I ordered from Amazon. I like all the credits that come along with the actual cd. But getting the music instantly is pretty nice.

Eve
01-29-2011, 11:03 PM
Alright whitcap, I went and got The Drivin' Dynamics...
This sort of prompted me;
http://cgi.ebay.com/Do-Not-Pass-Teenage-Randy-Meisner-Drivin-Dynamic-/190496342452?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item2c5a7781b4

Eve
01-31-2011, 06:57 PM
I am absolutely LOVING "Rick Nelson Live at the Troubadour". Randy is all over this cd!

Eve
02-03-2011, 11:25 PM
Since I love the "Live at the Troubadour" so much, I ordered Rick's "Rudy the Fifth." It got some good reviews on Amazon, but I didn't find it in iTunes. More Randy!

Outlawman13
03-22-2013, 01:10 PM
I've downloaded Love Me or Hate Me and Randy Meisner (1982). I love listening to that man's voice. I need to download some more of his albums. OHHH his voice is so sexy as well. I will just add that I love all of his songs too.