PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentine's Day!

sodascouts
02-14-2007, 01:40 PM
Who says Valentine's Day is just for lovers? Here's best wishes from a single gal. ;)

Happy Valentine's Day!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/glennfreyonline/DrumsV.gif

:smitten: :heart: :love: :xoxo: :grouphug: :hug: :iloveyou: :makeout: :inlove:

timfan
02-14-2007, 01:43 PM
Happy Valentines Day to everyone on The Border!! :heart: :inlove: :D

glenneaglesfan
02-14-2007, 01:45 PM
No card or flowers for me, but I did get a text message! :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

freyfanatic
02-14-2007, 02:31 PM
Happy Valentines Day everyone!!! :love:

Brooke
02-14-2007, 02:33 PM
:heart: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! :heart:

I just got a basket of flowers from my hubby! He does get it right once in a while! :inlove:

Molly
02-14-2007, 05:25 PM
Hubby surprised me this morning with a 24 K gold dipped rose and a silver Hershey Kiss necklace. The card that accompanied it was really perfect -I think he actually read it before he bought it! It made me tear up a little bit.

All I got him was a card. :roll:

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Perfect Little Sister
02-14-2007, 05:37 PM
Awww! Kudos to your hubbies Brooke and Molly! :P 8)

Freypower
02-14-2007, 07:12 PM
We had a couple of bottles of champagne which I guess is my favourite way of celebrating the day. :kiss: :hug:

Karen Carpenter
02-15-2007, 03:58 AM
Happy Valentine's Day!

glenneaglesfan
02-16-2007, 02:50 PM
Brooke and Molly, congratulations on your lovely men!

We had a couple of bottles of champagne which I guess is my favourite way of celebrating the day. :kiss: :hug:Sounds very nice too, FP! We had some fizz in the evening, mainly to celebrate the last day at work for 11 days.

Ive always been a dreamer
02-18-2007, 06:37 PM
Happy Belated Valentine's Day everyone. I got my normal dozen red roses on Valentine's Day, which is very nice even though there is no surprize. I must admit that I would not be very understanding if I didn't get them. Then since my SO and I live in different cities, we had to wait until yesterday (Saturday) to actually celebrate. We went to a very quaint, but upscale restaurant that we have been wanting to try for dinner. It was very nice (even though I had to miss most of the chat party). :wink: My SO is such a wonderful and understanding man - I spent most of dinner updating him about my Pebble Beach trip and gushing over Glenn. :shock:

sodascouts
02-18-2007, 08:20 PM
lol, dreamer. He IS understanding! I've told no one in my "real life" about my Pebble Beach adventures.