PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!!

anne-o-gg
02-01-2011, 02:31 PM
I haven't been on here in AGES yet, this morning I opened my e-mail and there was a Happy Birthday message from the Boarder!!

Wow! That just made my day! Thanks so much to whomever sent that!! :thumbsup:

GlennLover
02-01-2011, 02:44 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TONJA!!!!
Hope you're enjoying your day!

Troubadour
02-01-2011, 05:19 PM
Wow - it HAS been a long time! I hope you had a great birthday and that you're doing well. Hopefully we'll see you around here more often!

Prettymaid
02-01-2011, 05:21 PM
Tonja, long time no see! As you can see we're still here...hope you can join in more often.

Lisa
02-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Happy Birthday!

anne-o-gg
02-01-2011, 10:00 PM
Thank you every one! I had to get a job as our house has still not yet sold...last year was a ROUGH year without me working. But God was faithful and I got a job in the school system here (when they told me there was nothing - two days later there was an opening!!) this way, my kids lives are not disrupted...I had been a stay-at-home mom for 12 years.

Anyway, I will try and get back here...thanks again everyone!!

GlennLover
02-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Sorry to hear that you had such a bad year, Tonja, but I'm so glad to hear that you landed a job. :thumbsup: I hope the coming year is much better for you. I'll keep you in my prayers. Post whenever you can. I missed hearing from you "on The Border".

sodascouts
02-01-2011, 10:18 PM
You're welcome! I'm glad it made you smile. Good to see you and I'm glad that despite your troubles, you've been able to find a job that works for you.

Koala
02-02-2011, 02:24 AM
Welcome Back! Nice to hear from you!:)

Glennsallnighter
02-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Thank you every one! I had to get a job as our house has still not yet sold...last year was a ROUGH year without me working. But God was faithful and I got a job in the school system here (when they told me there was nothing - two days later there was an opening!!) this way, my kids lives are not disrupted...I had been a stay-at-home mom for 12 years.

Anyway, I will try and get back here...thanks again everyone!!

Thats what I did too, when the recession hit. I went back to my old job (They had to hold it open for me while I was on career break). I just did mornings last year and this year so I was able to drop my pair off to school on my way out and pick them up on my way in. Next September I'm going back fulltime as the increased and new taxes continue to eat into our salaries.

Anyway, I'm delighted you're coping and hope you had a wonderful birthday. Great to see you back. :hug:

Ive always been a dreamer
02-02-2011, 10:36 PM
Welcome back Tonja. Glad to hear you are doing well and hope you can pop in here every now and then. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.