PDA

View Full Version : LETTERMAN

MikeA
02-26-2011, 01:54 PM
This is just really weird. Over the past week, there have been two instances in which I mentioned someone here and afterwards, bread crumbs from the David Letterman show!

First, I heard Adele for the first time and mentioned her here and then she shows up on Letterman a couple of nights later.

Then only a few days ago, I mention "Starland Vocal Band" and last night, Letterman tells a story about them being on the show with him in 1977 and never being heard from since! He knew them I guess. And last night, Paul and the band played a piece of "Afternoon Delight".

This is getting WEIRD!

tequila girl
02-26-2011, 01:57 PM
Spookyyyyy :fear: :nervous: :crazy:

GlennLover
02-26-2011, 03:16 PM
Wooooo! :fear:

It is weird when that happens! I have often thought of or mentioned somebody that I had not seen or heard of in years & a few days later I see them or hear something about them. It could be people I know or someone I have never met, as in your cases, Mike. I don't believe that it is coincidence!

Prettymaid
02-26-2011, 03:21 PM
I don't either. :grin:

MikeA
02-26-2011, 03:32 PM
Wooooo! :fear:

It is weird when that happens! I have often thought of or mentioned somebody that I had not seen or heard of in years & a few days later I see them or hear something about them. It could be people I know or someone I have never met, as in your cases, Mike. I don't believe that it is coincidence!

Oh God....does that mean someone is OUT TO GET ME?

Just because you are Paranoid doesn't mean someone ISN'T after you!

GlennLover
02-26-2011, 03:44 PM
Oh God....does that mean someone is OUT TO GET ME?

Just because you are Paranoid doesn't mean someone ISN'T after you!

Relax, Mike. :hilarious: Nobody has gotten me yet! I don't think that Somebody is following you. The spirits appear to be friendly!

MikeA
02-26-2011, 04:02 PM
Whew, I feel better Ann!

Annabel
02-28-2011, 04:00 AM
:bye: Mike can you pick my 6 lottery numbers for me please :laugh:

Spooky goings on for you so you might be my good luck charm ;)