PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen

sodascouts
03-07-2011, 09:09 PM
Wow, is he acting crazy lately or what? I have no idea what's up with him, but I thought I would still post this job opportunity in case any Borderers want to apply:

http://cs.internships.com/charlie-sheen-internship/?adly_id=1373351728

and yes, it's for real!

Prettymaid
03-07-2011, 09:16 PM
I stopped watching 2 1/2 Men several years ago when it came out that Charlie Sheen beats women. I chose then and there not to add my support to anything this guy did. His recent interviews just bring out pity for a human being that has clearly lost his way.

Lisa
03-07-2011, 10:04 PM
Charlie Sheen in ""Wall Street." I've never seen anything like it. Exact-to-life acting.

Victim of Love
03-07-2011, 10:17 PM
I, for one, am really tired of all the attention the media is giving to this whole thing. It's impossible to avoid it. Having seen his rantings and all of his patting himself on the back, I've lost all respect for him and feel deeply sorry for his family (i.e., father/brothers) for the embarrassment they must feel -- to say nothing of the concern they no doubt have for his declining mental stability. Granted, this is only MY opinion and I'm sure there are many out there who will disagree, but I think he needs a serious intervention.

MikeA
03-07-2011, 10:22 PM
Oh Lord! I have been shocked not at what Sheen has done so much as for how long it has taken for it to become a thread here <LOL>

Thank God he isn't representative of the weaker sex! I think that he and Mel Gibson really need to form a legal religion stating insanity as a prerequisite for membership. Although instead of having the benefit of a negative-positive bonding, it would be double negative and they would repel each other destroying anything they might possibly accomplish as a team. Might destroy each other in the process which might not be a bad outcome. The attempt could be filmed and shown as the Ultimate Reality Show. All proceeds would default to their victims for there would be little doubt as to the final outcome. The world would benefit as well.

sodascouts
03-07-2011, 11:30 PM
It's been all over my Facebook and Twitter feeds for a while now - either people talking about Sheen, or people complaining that others are talking too much about Sheen! :lol:

He does seem to be mentally ill for real, though, and not just in a drug-induced altered state. I hope he gets help but right now, it looks like he doesn't want it.

Back when I was stumbling into adolescence, I had a crush on Charlie Sheen (and the rest of the cast of Young Guns). I never watched Two and a Half Men, but apparently he had a real career renaissance with that. It's sad to see him throw all that away.

Brooke
03-08-2011, 10:57 AM
Yeah, he's really lost his way. Just another celebrity that can't handle fame. I used to like him, but never really cared for Two and a Half Men. It's a shame. I hope someone can help him before it's too late. :-(

EaglesKiwi
03-09-2011, 04:38 AM
His continued "performance" is like a car crash that everyone feels compelled to look at.

I feel sorry for all the people who thought they had a job for another year/season of the show and are now out of work.

tbs fanatic
03-09-2011, 10:59 AM
Wow - the latest Charlie Sheen video is seriously scary. Not only his crazy rant but he looks extremely gaunt. He is definitely in need of an intervention. Even though I'm not a Charlie fan it is very disturbing to watch him go through this.

Brooke
03-09-2011, 11:53 AM
Yeah, it really is. I thought of an intervention, too. I hope they come up with something. Soon. I have a really bad feeling about him. It's really sad.

sodascouts
03-09-2011, 07:22 PM
I hope they come up with something. Soon. I have a really bad feeling about him. It's really sad.

Yeah. If he doesn't get help soon, I have a feeling we'll be moving this to "Wonder at the Powers that Be" and changing the title to include "RIP". Let's hope he turns his life around before that happens.