PDA

View Full Version : Steven Tyler and Carrie Underwood at the 2011 ACM's

Prettymaid
04-05-2011, 09:48 PM
I missed Sunday night's show, but this was brought to my attention today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbbIvGVQqKk

Maleah
04-06-2011, 12:45 AM
I LOOOOOOOVED IT! I have become such a huge Steven Tyler fan this year, I must admit. lol I've always really liked Aerosmith, but now I can officially say I'm a Steven Tyler fan. ;)

They did great together! Steven has such stage presence and they seemed like they were having a blast. I'm a little jealous of all the opportunities Carrie's had. LOL

WalshFan88
04-06-2011, 12:55 AM
I've always liked Aerosmith a lot. Joe Perry is one of my favorite guitarists. I liked this performance too.

TimothyBFan
04-06-2011, 09:06 AM
Saw this on FB a couple days ago. I thought Steven looked fabulous, as usual. I admit, I know little to nothing about Carrie but she was driving me a wee bit crazy with the way she was trying to dance around all rock n roll like. :ack: (sorry-sounds a bit catty I'm sure)

I've been thinking.... Steven received so much bad press when he announced he was going to be a new AI judge. But I honestly think he hasn't only proven all of the critics wrong BUT I really think it may be just what his career needed as a bit of a boost after the stories regarding his rehab stints and his temporary departure from Aerosmith, etc. He's back in top form and is handling it all with such class, without thumbing his nose at everyone that repeatedly said it was going to be such a bad move. JMO of course.

Prettymaid
04-06-2011, 09:23 AM
I agree totally with that opinion! :nod:

As far as Carrie's dancing, that's exacly what I'd be doing if I was on a stage with Steven Tyler! :lol: I thought she looked beautiful (as always) and handled herself very well.

MikeA
04-06-2011, 09:40 AM
That was an amazing duet! Both of them! What amazes me more than anything else is that Steven Tyler could even remember the lyric with Carrie Underwood standing right there next to him!

Those two do have some PIPES and singing together...WOW!

Annabel
04-06-2011, 09:45 AM
Great video and performance. :yay:

Brooke
04-06-2011, 10:54 AM
I loved it too and thought they really brought the house down! And that had to be quite nerve wracking for Carrie. Can you imagine performing with someone as legendary as him? Of course, she's a pro now and used to it. But, WOW!

And I agree about Steven. He's done a great job at AI and looks fabulous! I hope he and Aerosmith tour again soon.

Ive always been a dreamer
04-06-2011, 11:02 AM
I thought it was great too. I really enjoyed watching all those country stars getting in to the performance. I let out a big giggle when I saw the shot of Naomi Judd rockin' out.

Maleah
04-07-2011, 12:46 AM
Charles from Lady Antebellum was really rocking out to it too. lol