PDA

View Full Version : Eagle appear in "Guitar Hero: On Tour"

DonFan
07-11-2008, 10:57 AM
In today's Philadelphia Inquirer, it was noted that the Eagles will be "showing up in the much-anticipated music-video game Guitar Hero: On Tour."

Mrs Henley
07-11-2008, 11:18 AM
Nice one! Thanks DF!
Guitar Hero seems to me a nice and funny game :lol:

Maleah
07-12-2008, 12:44 AM
I could have sworn that Guitar Hero: On Tour was the Nintendo DS version of GH and that the Eagles were actually going to be on Guitar Hero 4. lol Everybody at work is already teasing me about being in line to buy it when it comes out. :blush: :D

TimothyBFan
07-12-2008, 03:43 PM
I could have sworn that Guitar Hero: On Tour was the Nintendo DS version of GH and that the Eagles were actually going to be on Guitar Hero 4. lol Everybody at work is already teasing me about being in line to buy it when it comes out. :blush: :D

My son was just talking about this today in the car. He assures me he will be buying it when it comes out and will be sure to TRY to teach me to play it. That should be a real treat for him. LOL It won't last long before he gets disgusted with me and just plays it for me to show me the Eagles part of it.

Mrs Henley
07-12-2008, 04:06 PM

My son was just talking about this today in the car. He assures me he will be buying it when it comes out and will be sure to TRY to teach me to play it. That should be a real treat for him. LOL It won't last long before he gets disgusted with me and just plays it for me to show me the Eagles part of it.

You can do it!! Or else you just can enjoy the Eagles part of it! And let your son just play it, haha.

My mom said that if she see GH in the stores and the Eagles are a part of it she will buy it for me! Yeah!

Glennsallnighter
07-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Could someone PLEASE explain exactly what GH is and how it is played. Is it compatible with PS3? and do you need to do GH1 2 and 3 before you get GH4? I'm not very well up in computer games. I have an 'Atari Nostalgia' with 25 of the old Atari games that is plugged into the front of the tv! I have a PS3 blu ray which came free with my widescreen but haven't used it yet!

Mrs Henley
07-12-2008, 05:16 PM
Could someone PLEASE explain exactly what GH is and how it is played. Is it compatible with PS3? and do you need to do GH1 2 and 3 before you get GH4? I'm not very well up in computer games. I have an 'Atari Nostalgia' with 25 of the old Atari games that is plugged into the front of the tv! I have a PS3 blu ray which came free with my widescreen but haven't used it yet!

OK, I'll try!!
Guitar Hero is a music game suitable for the PlayStation 2 game console.
With the game is a complete guitar that comes to connect to the PlayStation 2. The guitar has no strings but different buttons. This guitar is derived from the Gibson guitars. It is intended that the player accurately play with the song being played. It sets out the various buttons. There is at various levels to play.

(it's translated from Dutch, so if there are any mistakes in the translation, please blaim Google ;))

Glennsallnighter
07-12-2008, 05:23 PM
This sounds good! I might see if the new one is compatible with PS3. Thanks MH! And the translation was fine!

Mrs Henley
07-12-2008, 05:24 PM
This sounds good! I might see if the new one is compatible with PS3. Thanks MH! And the translation was fine!

Yeh! I hope it will be! You're Welcome! I'm glad to :)
It's sad that you can't use it for the tv or something, I don't have PS2 :(

Glennsallnighter
07-12-2008, 06:04 PM
No! Neither do I. I have an old PS1 but never really got into it. Anyway next to buy on my list is as follows!

Felders book
Eagles Box set (Yes, I have the albums but would like to consolidate them in a set)
California nights

Any other Eagles/Glenn :heart: memorabilia I can get on eBay!

Maleah
07-12-2008, 11:15 PM
Yes, there is a GH version for PS3, PS2, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii. You don't need to have any of the previous versions to play it. Especially with GH4 as it will be more like Rock Band in having a drumset along with the guitar. You also will be able to create your own songs to play for it. I saw a video on youtube last night where someone had created Boys of Summer and was playing it. It was awesome!

By the way, for those of you who haven't played it....it's easy to learn because there are 4 levels that you can play at: easy, medium, hard, or expert. There is also a practice mode where you can slow it waaaaay down to learn all the parts.

Mrs Henley
07-13-2008, 05:46 AM
Yes, there is a GH version for PS3, PS2, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii. You don't need to have any of the previous versions to play it. Especially with GH4 as it will be more like Rock Band in having a drumset along with the guitar. You also will be able to create your own songs to play for it. I saw a video on youtube last night where someone had created Boys of Summer and was playing it. It was awesome!

By the way, for those of you who haven't played it....it's easy to learn because there are 4 levels that you can play at: easy, medium, hard, or expert. There is also a practice mode where you can slow it waaaaay down to learn all the parts.

Wow great Thanks Maleah :D

Mrs Henley
07-13-2008, 05:48 AM
No! Neither do I. I have an old PS1 but never really got into it. Anyway next to buy on my list is as follows!

Felders book
Eagles Box set (Yes, I have the albums but would like to consolidate them in a set)
California nights

Any other Eagles/Glenn :heart: memorabilia I can get on eBay!

I even don't have PS1, haha :lol:

Those things I also want to buy, only Felders book isn't here available right now..

eBay, I love it! :D

Ive always been a dreamer
07-13-2008, 11:28 AM
GA - The box set is definitely something all hardcore fans should add to their collection, IMO. I love mine with the exact replicas of the original albums. I had all the old Eagles albums on vinyl, but the only ones I had bought on CD were the two greatest hits and the Very Best of albums. I even cheat and keep my HFO and LROOE cardboard cover CDs in my box set case. :wink: