PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day

Ive always been a dreamer
06-19-2011, 08:12 PM
To all of my fellow Borderers who are celebrating ...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

I hope all of you have had a wonderful day and also a special wish for Glenn, Don, Joe, and Timothy.

And if you are fortunate enough to still have your dad here, don't forget to let him know how much you appreciate him . For those of us who have lost our fathers, this day is always bittersweet, but I try to focus on remembering all of the wonderful times when my dad was here. So I want to say Happy Fatherr's Day to my Pop. I love you and miss you every day, but you are never far from my heart.

Lisa
06-19-2011, 08:31 PM
I agree. Happy Father's Day!

sodascouts
06-19-2011, 08:37 PM
Happy father's day!

WalshFan88
06-19-2011, 10:09 PM
Happy Father's Day!

Freypower
06-19-2011, 11:04 PM
To all of my fellow Borderers who are celebrating ...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

I hope all of you have had a wonderful day and also a special wish for Glenn, Don, Joe, and Timothy.

And if you are fortunate enough to still have your dad here, don't forget to let him know how much you appreciate him . For those of us who have lost our fathers, this day is always bittersweet, but I try to focus on remembering all of the wonderful times when my dad was here. So I want to say Happy Fatherr's Day to my Pop. I love you and miss you every day, but you are never far from my heart.

Dreamer, all I can say to that is I echo your sentiments because it's the same for me as well (and has been since 1987).

Father's Day is in September down here!

Koala
06-20-2011, 12:45 AM
Happy father's day to all who are celebrating!

EaglesFanatic
06-20-2011, 12:52 AM
Happy Father's Day!