PDA

View Full Version : Joe Interview, Classic Rock magazine 2006

glenneaglesfan
03-17-2007, 11:09 AM
This is from the December issue. I have PDF'd it, but it's only a trial version, so I'm not sure how long the link will work. I think you should be able to save a copy.

https://createpdf.adobe.com/cgi-pickup.pl/JoeWalsh_thedirt1.pdf?BP=&LOC=en_US&CUS=dd4f10c9d2f60aa42afa5631d21c9253&CDS=45FBF5EC-70F8-28887D

I didn't know anything about the film 'Zachariah'. There was also an old but nice pic I'll post in Walsh Worship.

sodascouts
03-17-2007, 11:27 AM
Me neither! I also didn't know that the James Gang used to be a five-piece, or that they had performed for Bill Clinton. Interesting!

The other day, an older friend of mine came over. She spotted the "James Gang Rides Again" wooden plaque-thingy that MizB had given me, which is proudly displayed on my wall. She said that she wished I'd taken her with me, because she was from Cleveland and she saw the James Gang all the time before they were famous. But here's the kicker - she was astonished to learn that Joe Walsh had become an Eagle post-JG. (She didn't pay attention to rock news back in the day, lol). "What?! Joe Walsh? From the James Gang?! In the EAGLES?! You're kidding me, right?!" It gave me an idea of what some of the reaction must have been in '76!

Brooke
03-17-2007, 06:14 PM
That's too funny, Soda!

That was my hubby's reaction back then! :lol: