PDA

View Full Version : My Book : Joe & Me

steve Lemco
10-11-2011, 11:35 PM
Hi. This is my first attempt at posting a message. Took awhile to figure it out and I am not sure I did. Anyway, my name is Steve Lemco and if you are a fan of Joe Walsh and enjoy a fun story I think you will like my book called : Joe & Me. It is available on Amazon or Barnes and Noble as an ebook for only $2.95. It is also available in paper back. You can check out my blog at: stevelemco.net. The book is $9.95 as a paper back. Only $2.95 as an ebook . You can find it on amazon or at ; https://www.createspace.com/3634217

Here is a synopsis of my book. Cheers.
__________________________________________________ _______________

This story gets out of the gate early and remains at a fast pace. It will toy with your emotions bouncing you from laughter to sorrow. By the second chapter you will be drawn into the family, eagerly awaiting the next adventure. By chapter 5 you will understand the title of Joe & Me. Yet there is tragedy in my book, as there is in anybody's life.

This book is about me growing up with 3 older brothers and a younger sister. From the outback of Australia, to the streets of the Bronx, New York. To the small wooded community of Bonney Lake, Washington. My street wise brothers cause hysterical havoc.
One of my brothers would become a self made millionaire.
Another brother would become a Hollywood-to-stars drug dealer. He paid the ultimate price. The 3rd brother would run away from home at age 16 and join a carnival. In 1977 he robbed a bank in Eugene Oregon. He received 40 years in prison. I became a make shift lawyer and got him out in 4 years.

As for me, I tell the true stories of how Joe Walsh and I became friends. From the James Gang to the Eagles with Barnstorm in between. There were many obstacles to overcome in meeting Joe but a path was laid before me by a LSD premonition I had when I was a teenager. You will believe in it as I most certainly do. I think my book is a blast to read. Joe & Me – Amazon – Barnes and Noble – Author : If you plan on getting it or have any questions please leave a comment. Cheers
Steve Lemco
stevelemco@aol.com

steve Lemco
10-13-2011, 09:29 PM
Hey. Great Stuff.

steve Lemco
11-01-2011, 11:39 AM
I had a lot of fun writing my book about my life growing up and time spent on a quest with Joe Walsh. The reviews have been great. I have heard it will make you laugh. It will make you cry. But most important I have been told many times it was
a blast to read.:cheers:
It is on Amazon for only $2.95 as a Kindle and is also available in paper back.

http://www.amazon.com/Joe-Me-Steve-Lemco/dp/1462897665/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1320105998&sr=1-3

Here is a synopsis

This story gets out of the gate early and remains at a fast pace. It will toy with your emotions bouncing you from laughter to sorrow. By the second chapter you will be drawn into the family, eagerly awaiting the next adventure. By chapter 5 you will understand the title of Joe & Me. Yet there is tragedy in my book, as there is in anybody's life.

This book is about me growing up with 3 older brothers and a younger sister. From the outback of Australia, to the streets of the Bronx, New York. To the small wooded community of Bonney Lake, Washington. My street wise brothers cause hysterical havoc.
One of my brothers would become a self made millionaire. (If you Google Ed Lemco you will find endless information about the company I helped him build)

Another brother would become a Hollywood-to-stars drug dealer. He paid the ultimate price. The 3rd brother would run away from home at age 16 and join a carnival. In 1977 he robbed a bank in Eugene Oregon. He received 40 years in prison. I became a make shift lawyer and got him out in 4 years.

As for me, I tell the true stories of how Joe Walsh and I became friends. From the James Gang to the Eagles with Barnstorm in between. There were many obstacles to overcome in meeting Joe but a path was laid before me by a LSD premonition I had when I was a teenager. You will believe in it as I most certainly do.My book is a blast to read. Joe & Me – Amazon – Barnes and Noble – Author : Steve Lemco

http://www.amazon.com/Joe-Me-Steve-Lemco/dp/1462897665/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1320105998&sr=1-3

steve Lemco
11-01-2011, 11:42 AM
I read it and loved it. Then again I wrote it.