PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Doing Right Now?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

VAisForEagleLovers
10-24-2012, 07:29 AM
I'm sitting in a conference room at the office. Yes, it'll be one of those days...

zeldabjr
10-24-2012, 01:13 PM
I'm sitting in a conference room at the office. Yes, it'll be one of those days...

just keep thinking of Fla.!

Tiffanny Twisted
10-24-2012, 04:47 PM
sorry Va just keep thinking of GF and that fab smile of his.
a little day dreaming never hurt anyone:rockguitar:

VAisForEagleLovers
10-24-2012, 05:28 PM
Unlike most days in the office, we actually got some work done. The bad news, I have to go back tomorrow.

Tiffanny Twisted
10-24-2012, 05:35 PM
I am finishing up some of hte kids unfinished bookmarkers for the missions.

I am susopsta be off tomorrow ..we were gonna go away but since no I dont wanna waste the day but I cant make up my mind if I should go to work or not ...I hae been so out of it lately.
trying to decide..weather is to beautiful

Grey Sadler
10-25-2012, 08:04 PM
Watching "The Big Bang Theory"...as soon as it's over, back to the scratchy AM radio to listen to our last HS ball game of the year (yes, weird to be on a Thursday and no, didn't feel like going--there might be a few scuffles between the students this time LOL)...

At some point there's 6 more cds to be ripped to iTunes...including 2 solo albums by 2 different guys in someone's favorite band :D

zeldabjr
10-25-2012, 08:18 PM
watching The Big Bang Theory...then football

Grey Sadler
10-25-2012, 08:38 PM
watching The Big Bang Theory...then football

Great minds think alike!! :thumbsup:
What did you think about all the costumes on BBT?? :hilarious:

zeldabjr
10-25-2012, 09:10 PM
Great minds think alike!! :thumbsup:
What did you think about all the costumes on BBT?? :hilarious:

what was Sheldon's?...Raggedy C3PO:hilarious:...and I like the difference between sexy cop and slutty cop:hilarious:

Grey Sadler
10-25-2012, 10:36 PM
what was Sheldon's?...Raggedy C3PO:hilarious:...and I like the difference between sexy cop and slutty cop:hilarious:
HEE!!
I particularly liked the Walowitz Smurfs! :thumbsup:

Tiffanny Twisted
10-25-2012, 10:49 PM
I too thought that the sexy vs slutty cop was a hoot...:rofl:

getting ready to say my prayers and go to sleep.
Its a full moon on monday and the crazys are all ready out in force and its hard when they walk in numbers.
Plus we saw over 90 patients today..I am beat.
(I get in by 730 and at that point 10 people ...emergencys ...all just followed us in the door... the office wasnt even opened yet,,,lol so much for coffee..lol):-x

Troubadour
10-26-2012, 09:00 AM
Chilling out at home and watching Duran Duran: Songbook. It's great! I used to really love them and have seen them several times in concert.

VAisForEagleLovers
10-26-2012, 05:38 PM
Finishing up some packing, getting ready to go to PA to see the folks for the weekend.

sodascouts
10-26-2012, 05:39 PM
Have fun!

Tiffanny Twisted
10-26-2012, 09:15 PM
Finishing up some packing, getting ready to go to PA to see the folks for the weekend.

be safe va
what part of pa??

zeldabjr
10-27-2012, 01:42 AM
Have a great weekend VA!...and a safe trip!

Tiffanny Twisted
10-27-2012, 10:24 AM
I am cooking my big sat am breakfast ...hashbrowns eggs and bacon.
trying to avoid it but I have to go back to the grocery store for the things I forgot cause my list was on the kitchen table and I went straight from work. But even though my hair is short ....I think I'm grooving on my new hair cut ...except now I look like my aunt...lol

WalshFan88
10-28-2012, 06:13 PM
Importing all of my albums into iTunes. I got a new iPod for my birthday and I'm just now getting around to setting the damn thing up.

Glennsallnighter
10-28-2012, 07:17 PM
Have fun Austin!

I'm watching 'Hoarders'. Ugh! I'm not Gods gift to tidy houses but I couldn't live like that.

Tiffanny Twisted
10-28-2012, 08:04 PM
trying to finish all laundry prior to storm

Grey Sadler
10-28-2012, 08:44 PM
My mom & I went out for last-minute groceries, just in case...
Then we reheated some potato soup I made last night (I used Panera's recipe but used soy cream cheese due to allergies)...MMMMMMMMMM!!
Now I'm going to flip between the World Series & the Weather Channel. I get the feeling they are not gonna want to run the school buses in the morning (esp. after the accident this past month!!)...

Tiffanny Twisted
10-29-2012, 08:03 PM
trying to sleep when I can since the weather ..the wind is horrible.
'
JAHH is taking a nap so I gotta stay up incase something happens..we sleep in shifts for tonight I guess.

WalshFan88
10-29-2012, 10:53 PM
Updating my computers and watching TV.

Glennsallnighter
11-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Trying to bring a goldfish back to life!

zeldabjr
11-02-2012, 09:38 PM

wow...what a woman!!

Tiffanny Twisted
11-03-2012, 11:06 AM
listenig to the "dead "on the radio and trying to decide how to get my errands done:shrug: when I dont wanna leave the house, lol...:shrug:

guess i will make another cup of tea.....

Topkat
11-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Watching "Crossroads" with Keith Urban & John Mayer! They sound great together~ I'm impressed!
Now I can't leave the house until it's over!

Tiffanny Twisted
11-03-2012, 07:34 PM
Have you figured out how to do that yet and if you did ,how do you do that???

Ok heres my goldfish story.....
when our son was 3 he wanted a pet..goldfish was the decided one.
We bought three and he named them Katie fish,Kevin fish and god only remembers the other kids name.(he had picked three kids from nursery school to honor). Anyway one did live for 5 years but when Kevin fish died , he got stuck inbetween the glass and the pump so he looked like he was just swimming on his side from the vibration from the pump.
It came upon me ( I think JAHH was traveling for work) to tell him the bad news. So as I told him and showed him the tank he said "Oh look he learned a trick. Boy I have one smart fish dont I??' Long story short he finally understood that the fish died and insisted at 800pm at nite to bury the fish in the front flower garden. He took the little shovel and spade we used to garden and we dug a hole and covered it with a brick and then he said his prayers (the our father ) for the fish.
He handled it better than me,lol I was bawling when he started to pray and as he smiled at me when he was done, my son said its ok Momma,he's just swimming with God now and not at my house.... and thats the end

Prettymaid
11-03-2012, 09:21 PM
I am in downtown St. Louis at a dueling piano bar called The Jive & Wail. The entertainment begins shortly!

Tiffanny Twisted
11-03-2012, 09:24 PM
ooh siounds like fun.have a blast...

I am working on a book for Lucas and his mom and dad
she has been sending blo type texts since he was born so i printed all pictures from my phone and am making a book for her to have when they ever get home from the hospital.''
waiting to hear about test results....maybe monday for he little guy:angel:

Grey Sadler
11-03-2012, 09:28 PM
I am ripping cds once again...went down to see some football in Knoxville...the deal was that if my friend let me go to my favorite used book/cd store after the game, I would actually wear ORANGE to the game (and, hey, my favorite team is Carolina Blue)...so now I'm pretty much caught up with my vinyls and my Eagles collection except for one glaring omission...Desperado!! I've gotta find that one!! :brickwall:

Tiffanny Twisted
11-03-2012, 09:44 PM
amy are you looking for desperado on vynal or cd used??
we have a great place that my son knows the owners called
Shady Dog and I could check with those guys if you tell me what you want and what you want to spend?

Grey Sadler
11-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Hey TT...I'm looking for CD...maybe not over $10...wonder if that store trades through Amazon??

I have had the LP for several years and at one point I had ripped it to cassette :hilarious:. The problem? One track in particular crackled and popped to the point it was unplayable...the title track to the stinkin' album!! :p I remember taping it for a fellow I worked with and having to take the version from GH 71-76 for the tape, sheesh!!

Tiffanny Twisted
11-03-2012, 10:58 PM
AMy,
I will ask but the place is called shady dog .
It is a vinyal store with used cds.
They are really cool dudes to deal with.
you can email them at
shadydog@op.net

Let me know how you make out. If you tell them that what you are looking for they will keep and eye out.I will too when i stop in.
My kid is a big vinal dude and a big fan of indpendent stores.
When his buddy got married the batchlor party was a tour of used record stores in the chicago area.lol

send me a pm and let me know how you make out

Glennsallnighter
11-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Have you figured out how to do that yet and if you did ,how do you do that???

Ok heres my goldfish story.....
when our son was 3 he wanted a pet..goldfish was the decided one.
We bought three and he named them Katie fish,Kevin fish and god only remembers the other kids name.(he had picked three kids from nursery school to honor). Anyway one did live for 5 years but when Kevin fish died , he got stuck inbetween the glass and the pump so he looked like he was just swimming on his side from the vibration from the pump.
It came upon me ( I think JAHH was traveling for work) to tell him the bad news. So as I told him and showed him the tank he said "Oh look he learned a trick. Boy I have one smart fish dont I??' Long story short he finally understood that the fish died and insisted at 800pm at nite to bury the fish in the front flower garden. He took the little shovel and spade we used to garden and we dug a hole and covered it with a brick and then he said his prayers (the our father ) for the fish.
He handled it better than me,lol I was bawling when he started to pray and as he smiled at me when he was done, my son said its ok Momma,he's just swimming with God now and not at my house.... and thats the end

Ok, the goldfish story. Over 3 years ago Laura bought two goldfish, Sophie and Scarlett by name. Sophie grew very big quite quickly - we reckon by eating Scarletts share of the food. But occasionally she would get a bit too greedy and would take a 'turn'. Ie be v sluggish, not swimming, lying on the her side on the floor of the tank. The cure? I used cart the tank from her room to the bath and immediately sluice out all the water on a reasonably continuous basis. Gradually she would begin to respond, and say 12 hours later would be back swimming and fine. This has happened about 5 times in the last 2 years.
So Friday night last was the same. I kept changing the water and didn't get to bed until 2am. I even dreamt that Sophie was ok and swimmimng around with Scarlet.

But when I woke up at 8am and checked the tank... :-x:-x:-x.

Sophie had gone to that big aquarium in the sky :crying:

So like you guys TT, we got a box and some tissue paper and dug a little hole in the back garden where we helf Sophies funeral service yesterday morning. Laura HAS been a bit upset over it all but is bearing up. And as I have said, it could be worse, Sophie died peacefully of old age. She wasn't ill or in pain, and Laura was a brilliant Mommy to her the last few years

VAisForEagleLovers
11-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Just got done blowing some leaves. My hands hurt! Now I'll drown my aches with some Captain Morgan and watch my boys play the Giants.

Tiffanny Twisted
11-04-2012, 05:05 PM
So Ga,
looks like "fish" stories are the same in Ireland with Mommys and their children.lol if you really think about it.
After fish, it was hamsters and guine pigs from the bio lab at the high school I worked at .lol but that "s a whole nother fish to fry ..excuse the pun.

What we Mommas dont do for our children and their pets.
I"m with you in spirit girl..been there done that bought the t shirt and dont wanna visit it again. lol

sorry for your daughters loss .
I think it did teach Michael to be compationt and take care of his fish but broke my heart when he did the our father in the rain.

blessings and peace.
tt

Tiffanny Twisted
11-04-2012, 05:07 PM
VA

enjoy watching your boys. I can hear JAHH finishing up so dinner is not far behind.
guess whos cooking?? ugh m least fave thing to do.

VAisForEagleLovers
11-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Eating a quick dinner, I somehow forgot about lunch completely. Watching SportsCenter and trying to finish up a section of a document for work. I'm expecting a call from out of the country, so I've been actually answering every Unknown and Private call that comes through. All of them have been surveys of some sort, all political except one. Been having a ball by randomly picking who I'm voting for and what demographic I am. So far, I've said I'm writing in Joe Walsh of the Eagles twice.

Grey Sadler
11-05-2012, 11:07 PM
TT--I will let you know...waiting on next week's paycheck now LOL
VK--One day I told my students I was writing in Buffett/Walsh at the polls on Tuesday...I got a lot of confused looks :worried:

Tiffanny Twisted
11-06-2012, 07:44 AM
amy, did you see if they have it?
getting ready for work ugh

Grey Sadler
11-06-2012, 10:13 AM
I'm at a very cold Inservice meeting, brr!
TT...not yet...crossing my fingers that we get paid Friday :D

VAisForEagleLovers
11-06-2012, 11:02 AM
Just got back from voting and am cuddling with a hot cup of coffee. Who turned off the heat outside?

zeldabjr
11-06-2012, 11:05 AM
getting ready to go vote...and yeah it's cold..34 here...

Glennsallnighter
11-06-2012, 11:37 AM
Oh of course your Presidential election is today, isn't it?
Sorry, it kinda got overshadowed by a more important event today :wink:! May the best man win!

Do your schools or anything close for this?

I'm just finished work.

VAisForEagleLovers
11-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Sorry, it kinda got overshadowed by a more important event today :wink:! May the best man win!

I'm just finished work.

Neither of these guys fall into the category of 'best man'. As for schools, it varies by state and maybe even school district within the state. Here in VA, the schools are closed today, they use the buildings as polling places. Where I grew up in PA, they have school today (yet they get the first day of deer season off, Monday after Thanksgiving).

prayfordaylight
11-06-2012, 12:58 PM
Being happy Virginia has early voting (voted 1.5 weeks ago). Pennsylvania really needs to get on that.

Troubadour
11-06-2012, 01:08 PM
Just got home from my second day of school placement. So far, so good. I'm just cooking some dinner because I am absolutely starving!

Prettymaid
11-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Sitting in the waiting room at the dr.'s office. Today is bloodwork day. I think I'll ask for a flu shot too.

lizzyplays
11-06-2012, 01:20 PM
Just got back from voting!! No lines, and wasn't gone 15 minutes total! Gotta love that cus it was quite chilly outside!

Grey Sadler
11-06-2012, 01:28 PM

I'm just finished work.

My system is closed, but at least the HS teachers have Inservice meetings...
We also had yesterday off for "Fall Break"...10 more school days until Thanksgiving!!

Brooke
11-06-2012, 02:50 PM

Our polling place used to be the school, but it was still open for school. Now we go to the community center to vote, but school is still open. I guess every state is different on that.

Our schools don't close for deer season, but it opens on Saturday anyway.

EaglesKiwi
11-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Just got home from my second day of school placement. So far, so good. I'm just cooking some dinner because I am absolutely starving!
Glad to hear it is going well, Troub!

Glennsallnighter
11-06-2012, 06:24 PM
Glad your teaching is going well Troub, and I love the pics of your classroom that you sent me.

I'm watching a programme about bullying. It makes my blood boil to hear how innocent children are subjected to this form of torture and how difficult it makes their lives. Some never recover their confidence.

Midnight_Flyer
11-06-2012, 09:51 PM
Watching the US election results

EaglesKiwi
11-07-2012, 02:39 AM
Watching President Obama deliver his speech.

zeldabjr
11-07-2012, 02:45 AM
watching the speech too...God Bless America!:heart:

EaglesKiwi
11-07-2012, 03:48 AM
It was a good speech. I was really surprised by how tall his oldest daughter is now though!!

WalshFan88
11-07-2012, 05:11 AM
Troub - glad to hear everything is going well with it!

zeldabjr
11-07-2012, 11:00 PM
watching Nashville

Koala
11-08-2012, 01:14 AM
How Long

Glennsallnighter
11-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Watching 'Legends Of The Fall'

zeldabjr
11-08-2012, 11:12 PM
cleaning and listening to Eagles Live

VAisForEagleLovers
11-08-2012, 11:20 PM
cleaning and listening to Eagles Live

If only you were doing that at my house we'd be on to something :wink:

Tiffanny Twisted
11-08-2012, 11:41 PM
trying to go to bed but my mind keeeps going back to earrings.
lol

zeldabjr
11-08-2012, 11:48 PM
I think you're gonna be dreaming of earrings for the next few days!!

Tiffanny Twisted
11-08-2012, 11:52 PM
I'm so not my self these days.
my mind is full but most days the deck aint shuffled too good..lol

It is a fun day at the church hall but exhausting..and I didnt go to help cook...I know better.

Grey Sadler
11-09-2012, 05:15 PM
I'm waiting at the allergy dr to possibly get some antibiotics & figure out what's up with the extra wheezing (reflux may be a contributing factor!!) :p

Midnight_Flyer
11-10-2012, 09:57 AM
Watching a christmas film :)

Grey Sadler
11-10-2012, 04:50 PM
I'm watching my Tarheels either lose this game to Ga. Tech by 15 points or pull off a miracle...:drunk:

I brought my guitar upstairs to play a little...it was so horribly out of tune that I almost hurled when I tried to tune it properly!! And then I tried to play...somewhere on the net is a cartoon about a kid on the first day of school in August, saying "I haven't held a pencil in 3 months--I forgot how to write!!". Yep, that's how it felt...ack!!

Tiffanny Twisted
11-10-2012, 10:28 PM
good one amy
just got in from the chrismas bazarr at the church.
my back and feet ar killing me.'
gonna get horizonal:thud:

zeldabjr
11-10-2012, 11:53 PM
I'm actually watching Notre Dame Boston College football game...our dear Wllie is rubbing off on me!

Grey Sadler
11-12-2012, 09:10 PM
I am now killing some brain cells by watching Family Guy...:roll:
Well...it's the parody of "The Empire Strikes Back"!! :saberfight:

VAisForEagleLovers
11-12-2012, 09:18 PM
I'm watching Monday Night Countdown and getting ready to watch my boys play football!!

Glennsallnighter
11-13-2012, 06:10 PM
I'm watching a programme about an English man who lives on his own and has hoaded everything for 34 years. In 2 houses next door to each other and 5 garages!
I thought it was bad when my sitting room gets untidy

Grey Sadler
11-13-2012, 11:23 PM
I'm watching a programme about an English man who lives on his own and has hoaded everything for 34 years. In 2 houses next door to each other and 5 garages!
I thought it was bad when my sitting room gets untidy

Argh...over here we have "Hoarders" on tv...I can't watch it. My granny was like that man (she could have had her own series in this day & age!!) :worried:

But I look around at my room and see that the summer clothes to be packed away are...still on my bed...another basket of laundry that hasn't been washed yet...I can't wait for Thanksgiving break if only to get some things cleaned up here!! :thumbsup:

Until then...I'm playing OOTN on iTunes...and really wishing I could find a bass guitar teacher this winter...:partytime:

Tiffanny Twisted
11-14-2012, 12:52 PM
gotta go get blood work done...yuch gotta get stuck..

Troubadour
11-15-2012, 01:43 PM
Just chilling after a busy day at school. I covered a maths lesson, which was totally unplanned, and also covered lunchtime duty in nursery class... it was manic, but they were adorable! We have a university return day tomorrow and then I'm planning to go home for the weekend.

Prettymaid
11-15-2012, 11:52 PM
Just chilling after a busy day at school. I covered a maths lesson, which was totally unplanned, and also covered lunchtime duty in nursery class... it was manic, but they were adorable! We have a university return day tomorrow and then I'm planning to go home for the weekend.

They have a nursery at the grade school?

VAisForEagleLovers
11-18-2012, 08:08 AM
Packing to make the trip to Pittsburgh to stay with my sister a few days before joining the family in Somerset for Thanksgiving. Always a good thing to return to the land of Black and Gold.

zeldabjr
11-18-2012, 12:57 PM
Packing to make the trip to Pittsburgh to stay with my sister a few days before joining the family in Somerset for Thanksgiving. Always a good thing to return to the land of Black and Gold.

Have a safe trip VA...and have a great time with your family!!

SallyGee
11-18-2012, 01:23 PM
I'm soakings shells in bleach and water. Hoping to make some ornaments next weekend.

zeldabjr
11-18-2012, 01:43 PM
I'm soakings shells in bleach and water. Hoping to make some ornaments next weekend.

oh I'd love to see them...can you put a picture of them up when they're done?

Prettymaid
11-19-2012, 09:01 AM
I am having my new iPad take dictation for this post! It's fun! Life is getting too easy!

VAisForEagleLovers
11-19-2012, 09:06 AM
I am having my new iPad take dictation for this post! It's fun! Life is getting too easy!

I know! There's times I actually create a Word document on my phone and dictate what I want instead of getting on the computer.

Prettymaid
11-19-2012, 09:19 AM
How do you do punctuation? Ha! I just figured it out!

Glennsallnighter
11-19-2012, 07:45 PM

I have an iPad PM. How do you do dictation? It would save me so much time to be able to dictate a document!

Prettymaid
11-20-2012, 12:54 AM
There's a microphone on the keypad! Hit it and start practicing!

sodascouts
11-20-2012, 03:29 AM
My iPad doesn't seem to have one but it's a year old. Maybe it's a new feature.

Tiffanny Twisted
11-20-2012, 07:42 AM
working on lucas journal for his momma

zeldabjr
11-20-2012, 09:07 AM
working on lucas journal for his momma

wasn't yesterday his one month birthday?

Prettymaid
11-20-2012, 09:12 AM
My iPad doesn't seem to have one but it's a year old. Maybe it's a new feature.

Yes, sorry. It must be a new feature.

sodascouts
11-20-2012, 10:21 AM
Sadness! At least my new phone has one!

Today is going to be crazy. I leave for Houston at 1:10, which means I have to be at the airport at 12:10, which means I have to leave the apartment at 11:30 because I need to drop off Milton at the kennel, but I teach until 9:45 and live a half an hour from home, so I won't get home until 10:15... and I still have a few errands to run.

Wish me luck!

VAisForEagleLovers
11-20-2012, 10:31 AM
Good luck, Soda!! Have a safe trip!

Brooke
11-20-2012, 11:27 AM
Whoa! Good luck with that and have a safe trip, Soda! :crazy:

Tiffanny Twisted
11-21-2012, 09:08 AM
wasn't yesterday his one month birthday?
WOW iTS BEEN SO CRAZY We had the funural on monday nigght for his grandpop.
It was exhausting.
She took the dress clothes I bought for him and took his picture and his mom and dad wore buttons they made with his photos in them so he was with us all in spirit.
It was nice to see her family again and to see Ki. I know its hard time for her but she was surrounded by lots of love on monday nite.'We didnt stay for the dinner just the service .
He is 5 lbs 5 oz and still being a bugger.'His grandma donna says he should be home in a few weeks but I hav eheard that montra before.

oh well dentist today..not happy bout driving in traffic day before thanksgiving on the tuurnpike but ooh well.'

gppd luck nancy have a safe flight and a great holiday

VAisForEagleLovers
11-21-2012, 01:43 PM
At a restaurant waiting on my mom. Sure is nice being back in the land of Black and Gold!!! Everyone in here is wearing it.

Glennsallnighter
11-21-2012, 04:42 PM
Hope you got everything done Soda! Safe journey and Happy Thanksgiving!

Tiffanny Twisted
11-21-2012, 10:31 PM
lucas's journal is uptoday from all her posts.
yipee.....

zeldabjr
11-21-2012, 11:22 PM
I'm beading...working on my neckace...

VAisForEagleLovers
11-22-2012, 11:55 AM
It's my last sit-down rest before the big push for dinner to be ready at 1pm. Twenty people. So very glad my brother is coming to help!

sodascouts
11-22-2012, 12:01 PM
Watching the parade and relaxing. It's so nice to be "taken care of" for a couple days. Mom even sewed up the ripped seam on one of my Eagles t-shirts, remarking that she hoped I didn't pay too much for it as it was very poorly sewn together. Man, they rip us off with what they charge for such cheaply made clothes!

Topkat
11-22-2012, 12:12 PM
Going up to the gym before I pig out, so I won't feel too guilty.
Bad enough I ate a huge steak & tons of food on Tues lunch at Morton's Steakhouse!

Tiffanny Twisted
11-22-2012, 12:18 PM
Have the channel 6 parade on and I am waiting and watching for the float my girlfriend is on with her nephews. She has been doing it since it was gibles thanksgiving parade.lol

then its out for wawa coffee....

zeldabjr
11-22-2012, 02:19 PM
Watching the parade and relaxing. It's so nice to be "taken care of" for a couple days. Mom even sewed up the ripped seam on one of my Eagles t-shirts, remarking that she hoped I didn't pay too much for it as it was very poorly sewn together. Man, they rip us off with what they charge for such cheaply made clothes!

oh yeah I miss that feeling when I used to go home and mom took care of everything!...give your mom a kiss...

zeldabjr
11-22-2012, 02:22 PM
beading...I'm hooked!

Tiffanny Twisted
11-22-2012, 04:45 PM
ooh watch out........
wait till you go to a trade show.
one in april and one in august in oakes pa.
nothing but vendors with jewelery and bead supplies.....
do I have a go with buddy for the spring?????

tt

Tiffanny Twisted
11-22-2012, 04:49 PM
heating up platters for dinner.
my friend at work made gluten free mac and cheese to die for and turkey so I am set...veggie what veggies...I'm into comfort food to day as I waddle around..lolo

zeldabjr
11-23-2012, 01:17 AM
ooh watch out........
wait till you go to a trade show.
one in april and one in august in oakes pa.
nothing but vendors with jewelery and bead supplies.....
do I have a go with buddy for the spring?????

tt

omg...a trade show?....wow that sounds dangerous...

zeldabjr
11-23-2012, 02:12 AM
I'm ending the holiday with a little Farewell I!...I'm thankful for it!

Henley Honey
11-23-2012, 11:11 AM
Trying to muster up the energy to exercise off some Thanksgiving calories!!!

Brooke
11-23-2012, 02:28 PM
Same here! :fear:

VAisForEagleLovers
11-23-2012, 02:35 PM
I have to work today. Still trying to get our deliverable done, and the guy I posted about earlier is still employed by us and still hasn't done a darn thing on this, so I'm doing his part instead of spending time with my family. Heads will roll over this, I promise.

For my lunch break, I went out and put my mother's Christmas lights on her porch railings. In the rain. At least it was still 50 degrees, it's to drop drastically this afternoon. When I get finished with a few more of these documents, I'll go to her attic and get the rest of the stuff down and help her put up her tree.

Brooke
11-23-2012, 02:40 PM
VA, you are excused from exercising today! Sounds like you will get plenty in anyway! Have fun decorating! :thumbsup:

Tiffanny Twisted
11-23-2012, 04:55 PM
va
how kind of you to help your mom.....
i am sorry u are going through a tough time with the dead weight at work...u deserve so much better.
i went to the mall......accomplished my one mission and more.....
now i have to do errands close to home round two ding ding i am off......

zeldabjr
11-23-2012, 06:00 PM
I have to work today. Still trying to get our deliverable done, and the guy I posted about earlier is still employed by us and still hasn't done a darn thing on this, so I'm doing his part instead of spending time with my family. Heads will roll over this, I promise.

For my lunch break, I went out and put my mother's Christmas lights on her porch railings. In the rain. At least it was still 50 degrees, it's to drop drastically this afternoon. When I get finished with a few more of these documents, I'll go to her attic and get the rest of the stuff down and help her put up her tree.

VA....his head better roll!...your company is lucky to have you at least!...you're such a good daughter to help your mom with her decorating!

Topkat
11-23-2012, 06:07 PM
Going over my Black Friday purchases...I usually don't shop on Black Friday, but I did today, & I spent too much money. The sales were dangerous, and I went overboard, so I may return some things tomorrow.

Henley Honey
11-23-2012, 06:46 PM

Don't you just love a mom and her sewing skills??? Don't tell her that they make them that flimsy so they are easier to get off! Not good for a mom's ears or psyche.

Grey Sadler
11-23-2012, 10:13 PM
I'm watching a Simpsons Christmas special...?!
Lisa to her daughter: "Wanna go to a concert? 68% of the original Cher is performing!" :nahnah:

My second helping of Thanksgiving dinner didn't agree with me last night...feeling much better now & ready to do some shopping tomorrow :D

zeldabjr
11-23-2012, 10:44 PM
Going over my Black Friday purchases...I usually don't shop on Black Friday, but I did today, & I spent too much money. The sales were dangerous, and I went overboard, so I may return some things tomorrow.

are they presents for others or presents for TK?...lol

zeldabjr
11-23-2012, 10:46 PM
I'm watching a Simpsons Christmas special...?!
Lisa to her daughter: "Wanna go to a concert? 68% of the original Cher is performing!" :nahnah:

My second helping of Thanksgiving dinner didn't agree with me last night...feeling much better now & ready to do some shopping tomorrow :D

lol...love the Cher thing....glad you're feeling better and are ready to go do some damage!

Tiffanny Twisted
11-24-2012, 01:22 AM
are they presents for others or presents for TK?...lol
MY GUESS IS TK NOT OTHERS LOL

i KEPT FINDING THINGS FOR ME , AND THE ONE COOL THING i GOT FOR jahh WAS TOO BIG
OOH WELL, NOT LIKE i DIDNT TRY LOL

Grey Sadler
11-25-2012, 11:39 PM
I've gotta pick something out to wear to work...and GET UP and GO to work after the long weekend :fear:

Oh, wait...I'm WASHING the pants I want to wear!! :hilarious::nahnah::hilarious::nahnah:

Brooke
11-26-2012, 10:53 AM
Thinking about 'cyber shopping'! :fear: :lol:

Tiffanny Twisted
11-26-2012, 01:04 PM
no cyber shopping for me I did enough daMAGE at black friday weekend..lol

Henley Honey
11-26-2012, 03:04 PM
Just put the finishing touches on my Christmas tree. Every year I say it's the last time I'm putting it up. Every year in I give in and put it up anyway.

Tiffanny Twisted
11-26-2012, 10:12 PM
good for you hh,
dont think I will do one this year.

working on lukes baby book..

zeldabjr
11-26-2012, 10:31 PM
I have to have my tree...I go buy a tree each year and haul it up the stairs by myself...and I'll do it until I can't do it anymore!!!..lol...have to appease the kid in me!

Tiffanny Twisted
11-26-2012, 11:16 PM
not sure if the son is coming home.....
still packing and sorting 30 years of marriage ..with no little ones..thinking of skipping it this year..one less mess to clean up.anyway..waiting for the new fleece sheets to finish in the dryer so i can go to bed.'
gotta work tomorrow .lol but jahh cand drive me to work if I need i with the snow....lol
I applauded you brenda...that ususally is me but not feeling it this year ...oh well.

Glennsallnighter
11-27-2012, 11:48 AM
Just put the finishing touches on my Christmas tree. Every year I say it's the last time I'm putting it up. Every year in I give in and put it up anyway.

Well done HH. I've told the kids we'll do ours after they tidy the living room!

I'm at a boring staff meeting!

Tiffanny Twisted
11-27-2012, 08:44 PM
M

Checking my list twice since we are going to my gfs office tomorrow and I bring gifts for everyone. I try not to forget anyone and I am packing everything up so when we go in the morning I just have to grab everything.

WalshFan88
11-30-2012, 12:05 AM
Sitting in the hotel room on the computer. Home tomorrow!

james067
11-30-2012, 02:53 AM
right now i am playing guitar

Grey Sadler
11-30-2012, 11:56 AM
We are getting cleaned up in preparation for the funeral this afternoon. I'm glad to see so many of Dad & Gail's friends calling & bringing food by the house. :)

Later on our plans are to go into town to the new Steak & Shake for my birthday...Gail had wanted to go when it opened and didn't get to, so I thought it would be nice to take Dad...

Topkat
11-30-2012, 07:46 PM
Right now I'm playing with my new Samsung tab 2 & trying to figure it out

Tiffanny Twisted
11-30-2012, 08:26 PM
We are getting cleaned up in preparation for the funeral this afternoon. I'm glad to see so many of Dad & Gail's friends calling & bringing food by the house. :)

Later on our plans are to go into town to the new Steak & Shake for my birthday...Gail had wanted to go when it opened and didn't get to, so I thought it would be nice to take Dad...
that is so kind and so you to think of others on your special day.
I think that is one reason why you are such a specail gal.:)

Right now I am looking at the dinner dishes and thinking they arent gonna jump in to the dishwasher all by themselves ..lol

Glennsallnighter
11-30-2012, 08:32 PM
That's a lovely idea to take your Dad out to the steakhouse GS! I hoe the day goes as well as it can.

I'm designing Christmas cards!

zeldabjr
11-30-2012, 09:50 PM
Right now I'm playing with my new Samsung tab 2 & trying to figure it out

is that like an iPad kind of thing or is it a phone?...

zeldabjr
11-30-2012, 09:51 PM
That's a lovely idea to take your Dad out to the steakhouse GS! I hoe the day goes as well as it can.

I'm designing Christmas cards!

GA don't tell me you make your own?....would love to see one

zeldabjr
11-30-2012, 10:19 PM
listening to the boys and putting up Christmas decorations...

Topkat
11-30-2012, 11:09 PM
is that like an iPad kind of thing or is it a phone?...

It's a 7' tablet, like an ipad but smaller.
So far I love it. I got it the other day & I figured out some stuff, it's really easy to use!:thumbsup:

Topkat
11-30-2012, 11:20 PM
Sorry, I haven't been in here that much..
GS, I'm very sorry for you loss. Hope your dad is ok

Glennsallnighter
12-01-2012, 12:45 PM
GA don't tell me you make your own?....would love to see one

Thanks" I just make a few on Snapfish using snow scenes that I took on one of our snowiest winters ever (and my only ever white Christmas) in 2010. I'll post one when I get a chance. V much experimental at the moment!

Tiffanny Twisted
12-01-2012, 12:47 PM
should be cleaning but I have xmas songs on the radio blaring and I am making earrings for the doctor at work to have her daughter give to her friends.

should be doing laundry too but playing with my hands and beads and silver is more fun lol

WalshFan88
12-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Computer repair. I had two computers to fix for people when I got home. One down one to go...

zeldabjr
12-04-2012, 09:19 PM
watching Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer....I'm such a sucker for these shows!

Grey Sadler
12-04-2012, 10:47 PM

Me too, even though I have almost all of those shows on DVD, I just have to catch them on TV too :partytime:

lizzyplays
12-04-2012, 11:01 PM
OMG LOVE the new background and decor!! Just popping in to say hi everyone and that I've missed you!! I get sidetracked (easily) with work and random, long haired guitarists from *cough*... 'other' bands. *cough cough*

I have quite a few of you on my Facebook page so I tend to get lazy and not log in here... bad me!

Anyways, work is going well. I've managed to ease my way back into what were previously "my" good shifts (much to a couple of others' dismay). My colitis seems to be under control for now, but the hair falling out thing is still an issue. I had a lot of it cut off so if it all does come out, it won't be so shocking. lol

Tiffanny Twisted
12-05-2012, 08:59 AM
OMG LOVE the new background and decor!! Just popping in to say hi everyone and that I've missed you!! I get sidetracked (easily) with work and random, long haired guitarists from *cough*... 'other' bands. *cough cough*

I have quite a few of you on my Facebook page so I tend to get lazy and not log in here... bad me!

Anyways, work is going well. I've managed to ease my way back into what were previously "my" good shifts (much to a couple of others' dismay). My colitis seems to be under control for now, but the hair falling out thing is still an issue. I had a lot of it cut off so if it all does come out, it won't be so shocking. lol
lizzy hair falling out..could be side effect of meds??? or low vitiam d. the low vitam d thing happened to me....its susposta be at 70 to 80 and mine was at 7. it caused my hair to fall out... my joints to hurt all the time. it was a mess. I am on rx vitam d.. and it really helped .:applause:hang in there

Brooke
12-05-2012, 11:21 AM

I know, I watched it too! My husband just shakes his head and goes to his mancave to watch hunting shows or sports! :lol:

Tiffanny Twisted
12-05-2012, 07:39 PM
brooke,
thats because those shows remind us o fsimpler times...our childhood when we didnt pay bills and try and make ends meet.lol

last week we both watchewd a charlie brown chrisatmas and then next day , I bought a cb xmas tree at cvs and took to work and put up in the office...

reminds me we all need a little love these days...

ooh well should be putting the groceries away but here I sit on the border..lol so relazing..

EaglesKiwi
12-06-2012, 04:37 AM
I've got the Charlie Brown Christmas on order from the library - never seen it. (Also A Wonderful Life, never seen that one either).

Watching Ep 1 Season 1 of Torchwood and eating my last piece of birthday cake. :) Diet starts tomo... nah, not happening at this time of year!

zeldabjr
12-06-2012, 05:56 AM
oh EK...can't wait for you to see Charlie Brown...it's the best...and the music is awesome...I have the CD of the music...it's one of my favorites every Christmas

Tiffanny Twisted
12-06-2012, 07:31 AM
ek you are gonna love them both.

great holiday movies.....when our son was little.....we always watched home alone cause it was xmas...the other one is a christmas story with ralpie wanting the bebe gun.....
lewt us know what you think when you see these xmas movies

Brooke
12-06-2012, 10:56 AM
EK, you will love those!

My favorite Christmas shows:

Charlie Brown Christmas
It's A Wonderful Life
Christmas Vacation-we watch it every year on Christmas Eve!
A Christmas Carol-the one with George C. Scott as Scrooge
The Christmas Story (Ralphie and the BB gun)

Love to watch these every year!

sodascouts
12-06-2012, 02:28 PM

Glad you paid a visit and that you like the Christmas style! Sorry about the hair, but at least other things are going better.

zeldabjr
12-06-2012, 04:58 PM
EK, you will love those!

My favorite Christmas shows:

Charlie Brown Christmas
It's A Wonderful Life
Christmas Vacation-we watch it every year on Christmas Eve!
A Christmas Carol-the one with George C. Scott as Scrooge
The Christmas Story (Ralphie and the BB gun)

Love to watch these every year!

I also adore..How The Grinch Stole Christmas...the animated classic...not the movie...

Brooke
12-06-2012, 05:25 PM
Oh yes! How could I forget the Grinch?! Love both movies!

Tiffanny Twisted
12-06-2012, 06:34 PM
enjoying a hazelnut hotcocco from wawa,,,,,aaah:):):)

Glennsallnighter
12-06-2012, 06:42 PM
Yummy!

i'm watching TV before I head to bed. Also going to see if I can sort out the ipod

Tiffanny Twisted
12-06-2012, 06:43 PM
well the coco is done and I need a nap...dinner what dinner lol???

Grey Sadler
12-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Chatting with my dad on FB chat...
and when we're done, I'm gonna finish the episode I have paused...Ep1/S1 of The Walking Dead...20 minutes into it...so far so good (but eeew though!)

WalshFan88
12-09-2012, 12:02 AM
Listening to Hotel California (album) and doing some computer repair for someone.

EaglesKiwi
12-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Listening to Hotel California (album) and doing some computer repair for someone.
What a surprise! :shock: - NOT!!!:laugh: Hope you enjoyed listening right through. I thought of you as soon as I saw the HC background come up when I logged in to the Border. :)

Watching my dog wagging his tail in his sleep - so cute! Then I need to take down my birthday cards and start planning Christmas menus (we will all be home for a couple of weeks so want to cook dinners that mean I have lots of leftovers for lunches etc.)

Tiffanny Twisted
12-09-2012, 04:35 PM
trying to wrap gifts and checking my list so i dont miss anything.......

i do it by families groups etc...work one bros house, another gfs . neighbors..u get the jist

dont want to miss anybody

WalshFan88
12-09-2012, 10:16 PM
What a surprise! :shock: - NOT!!!:laugh: Hope you enjoyed listening right through. I thought of you as soon as I saw the HC background come up when I logged in to the Border. :)

Heheheh. Thanks! :)

Brooke
12-10-2012, 05:09 PM
I thought of you as soon as I saw the HC background come up when I logged in to the Border. :)

Ok, so what does this mean? I come in and always get whatever I have set it too, which right now is the EOC default, red/gray background. If I put it on Vbulletin default, it's blue. :headscratch:

Freypower
12-10-2012, 10:05 PM
This is something I don't understand either. It never changes for me unless I change it. I always use the Christmas theme in December.

sodascouts
12-10-2012, 11:55 PM
I change the default board style whenever we have an album anniversary, and also for Halloween and Christmas. Those of you have chosen to use a different board style than the board default will still see the one you have chosen regardless of what I make the default.

If you want to see the board default whatever it may be, change it in your user CP profile under "edit options." Scroll to the bottom of the "edit option" page until you see "miscellaneous options" and "forum skin". Under "forum skin" set it to "use board default."

WalshFan88
12-10-2012, 11:59 PM
Yep..

Tiffanny Twisted
12-11-2012, 07:18 AM
i"m bad...Iuse HC all the time.lol:hilarious:

Grey Sadler
12-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Chillaxing after the last of FOUR choir concerts at church...
Tomorrow I help proctor the state Biology test...:-x
and still planning an induction ceremony for the National Honor Society on Thursday...

Need...more...caffeine!! :soda:

zeldabjr
12-11-2012, 10:57 PM
GS...what a woman!!!...

Grey Sadler
12-11-2012, 11:18 PM
GS...what a woman!!!...

:lol:
But too many other things fall by the wayside...laundry, Christmas decorations, proper nutrition...ack!! :eyebrow:

It's ok...Tuesday is our last full day, Wednesday we only have 1st block until about 10:30...I may bring in Star Wars :saberfight:

Oh, yeah, we start dissecting things on Thursday too!! :thumbsup:

VAisForEagleLovers
12-11-2012, 11:25 PM
I change the default board style whenever we have an album anniversary, and also for Halloween and Christmas. Those of you have chosen to use a different board style than the board default will still see the one you have chosen regardless of what I make the default.

If you want to see the board default whatever it may be, change it in your user CP profile under "edit options." Scroll to the bottom of the "edit option" page until you see "miscellaneous options" and "forum skin". Under "forum skin" set it to "use board default."

When it changed to Christmas, it never changed on this computer. It did on the other computer and my phone and Kindle. When I logged out and back in on this computer, it changed to Christmas. However, it changed to HC all by itself.

Brooke
12-12-2012, 11:24 AM

I did this and mine is still on the red/gray one. :shrug:

zeldabjr
12-12-2012, 12:03 PM
I get the red/gray one too...

zeldabjr
12-12-2012, 05:33 PM
just bought my tree and got it in the stand...now to decorate it!

Tiffanny Twisted
12-12-2012, 07:00 PM
ooh good for u . just unloaded the groceries....

Topkat
12-12-2012, 08:42 PM
121212 Concert is ON...Bruce on the stage right now!
There is a live feed, so tune in folks:thumbsup:

Grey Sadler
12-12-2012, 10:27 PM
121212 Concert is ON...Bruce on the stage right now!
There is a live feed, so tune in folks:thumbsup:

I think I'll flip between the concert on AMC and Duck Dynasty on A&E :)

zeldabjr
12-12-2012, 11:47 PM
watching the concert and writing out another batch of Christmas cards...these will go under lock and key until I take them to the post office tomorrow!

Tiffanny Twisted
12-13-2012, 07:35 AM
:hilarious: dog probably doesnt know he did a bad thing:hilarious:

prayfordaylight
12-13-2012, 10:12 AM
Trying to stay awake after watching the entire concert last night. It ended after 1AM on the east coast.

Glennsallnighter
12-13-2012, 10:36 AM
I'm supposed to be teaching ........... :angel:

Grey Sadler
12-13-2012, 06:18 PM
I'm supposed to be teaching ........... :angel:

Yep...there's a lot of that going around!! :hilarious:

State testing...done
NHS induction ceremony...done
Crayfish dissection...done but not graded yet...frogs & fish are next up!!
Still need a long nap and/or lots of caffeine...ack...

Glennsallnighter
12-17-2012, 08:25 AM
Well now I'm supervising canteen. Except there's no students. But someone has to be there for insurance purposes (like SAY a student came in, climbed up the lockers, fell and broke his neck- it'd be the schools liability if the area wasn't supervised!)

Hope you enjoyed the caffeine GS

Grey Sadler
12-17-2012, 09:29 PM
Well now I'm supervising canteen. Except there's no students. But someone has to be there for insurance purposes (like SAY a student came in, climbed up the lockers, fell and broke his neck- it'd be the schools liability if the area wasn't supervised!)

Hope you enjoyed the caffeine GS

I did :D
Now I think I've caught up on some rest...maybe...

Everywhere I go this week, there's candy or cake!! Last week, we had our department's Christmas lunch (complete with "Butterfinger Cake"--but the baker leaves me a corner with no Butterfinger topping, since I can't do nuts)...There was enough leftover cake from the NHS ceremony to give to my very small 1st block class...and today I got offered "Oreo Pops" and some cake during the party for the Spanish class that meets in my room during 2nd block...mmmmmmmmmm but now my pants don't fit :lol:

WalshFan88
12-18-2012, 03:07 AM
I'm up watching random YouTube videos... Fun fun. I think I'm an addict. :hilarious:

EaglesKiwi
12-18-2012, 04:02 AM
I did :D
Now I think I've caught up on some rest...maybe...

Everywhere I go this week, there's candy or cake!! Last week, we had our department's Christmas lunch (complete with "Butterfinger Cake"--but the baker leaves me a corner with no Butterfinger topping, since I can't do nuts)...There was enough leftover cake from the NHS ceremony to give to my very small 1st block class...and today I got offered "Oreo Pops" and some cake during the party for the Spanish class that meets in my room during 2nd block...mmmmmmmmmm but now my pants don't fit :lol:
Oh I hear you, GS. In the last couple of days I've had: morning tea at work on Friday, my dog (club)'s Christmas party lunch on Saturday, a shared morning tea at work on Monday (just my team this time) and my son's birthday today (we had a barbeque and I baked chocolate cake). On Thursday we have a team lunch to celebrate my birthday (early Dec) and another team member's (31st Dec when nobody is working). Waddle waddle!

Ive always been a dreamer
12-18-2012, 12:37 PM
Well, fortunately, I'm avoiding the candy and cake. Too busy running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to get ready for Christmas and getting in all of my routine medical appointments before the end of the year - all in between work, of course. :thumbsup:

Troubadour
12-18-2012, 04:19 PM
I'm just at the flat, trying to get over this throat infection. I have some potato croquettes in the oven... can't be bothered to cook, and they're good comfort food! Taking the opportunity to relax for a while and take my mind off things with The Border.

Grey Sadler
12-18-2012, 04:59 PM
Get better, Troub!! :hug:

I'm chillaxing for a moment...need to run out for a couple more things before work tomorrow (YAY!! Half-day!! :blueblob:)

zeldabjr
12-18-2012, 09:22 PM
watching A Charlie Brown Christmas!...never gets old...

EaglesKiwi
12-19-2012, 02:53 AM
watching A Charlie Brown Christmas!...never gets old...
I have just watched it for the first time... loved it.

sodascouts
12-19-2012, 12:21 PM
I'm waiting for my flight to Houston at the airport, via Atlanta. My cat Milton is with me and surprisingly mellow about it. I've been feeling a little nauseous since last night. Hopefully it won't get worse on the flight!

Brooke
12-19-2012, 02:08 PM
Soda, hope your flight goes well for both you and Milton! I've never flown with a pet before and can't imagine! lol Hope you feel better too!

LOVE Charlie Brown Christmas! :thumbsup:

zeldabjr
12-19-2012, 02:29 PM
Have a good trip Soda...hope Milton is a good boy for you!...I'm not feeling well today either...woke up achy and with a sore throat...hope you feel better...

sodascouts
12-19-2012, 02:47 PM
The first flight was rough but I feel better after having some food. Now Milton and I have a three hour layover. Ugh!

VAisForEagleLovers
12-19-2012, 05:15 PM
Soda, I hope you get to feeling better!

I'm finishing up work for the day. We have a big software release coming up, which is why I've not hardly been on the board lately. I think once we get it out the door I'm just gonna party until about the 2nd of January.

Grey Sadler
12-19-2012, 06:25 PM
Safe travels, Soda & Milton!!

:partytime::partytime::partytime::partytime:Oh looky looky at my post count...!! :partytime::partytime::partytime::partytime:

Henley Honey
12-19-2012, 07:08 PM
Getting ready to go to a Jerry Seinfeld benefit show for Hurricane Sandy relief. Should be a fun night!

Tiffanny Twisted
12-19-2012, 08:07 PM
Safe travels, Soda & Milton!!

:partytime::partytime::partytime::partytime:Oh looky looky at my post count...!! :partytime::partytime::partytime::partytime:
congradulations amy !!!

5oo yeah

zeldabjr
12-19-2012, 09:04 PM
Congratulations GS on 500 posts!!!:thumbsup::)

sodascouts
12-19-2012, 10:45 PM
Milton and I are finally in Houston!

Have fun at the benefit HH...

And
CONGRATS ON 500 GS!

Grey Sadler
12-19-2012, 11:22 PM
Thank y'all!! :bow:

Brooke
12-20-2012, 11:02 AM
GS, congrats on 500 posts!

Way to go! Keep on postin'!

WalshFan88
12-20-2012, 11:43 AM
Congrats on 500 GS!

Brooke
12-20-2012, 02:46 PM
Got to go home early today! Snowstorm! :yay:

Tiffanny Twisted
12-20-2012, 10:22 PM
Lucas' momma asked me to make a necklace for her sisters for xmas.
so I am working on that.
they are guitar pics with a guitar stamped on it with his initials above it and the dates of birth and death year on either side of the guitar.]they came today in the mail and work is half way between us so she wants to pick up tomorrow
I am trying to finish them up .
but I have one more day at work tomorrow and I am tired. but I am almost done:yay:

Koala
12-22-2012, 04:03 AM
my godchildren have slept here and at the moment they are in the bathroom. So I have some time. In a few minutes we want to visit Santa Claus in the city!

WalshFan88
12-22-2012, 07:37 AM
Celebrating the I survived the end of the world and am watching Christchurch on DVD! :D

12-22-2012, 12:31 PM
Congratulations Austin! :lol:

I'm getting ready to put up my Christmas tree. Yeah - I know it's late, but I decided since this is my dog's first Christmas with a tree, I better not try to put it up too early - I don't know what to expect from him.

Grey Sadler
12-22-2012, 03:47 PM
Taking a break from knitting and watching The Walking Dead...:nahnah:

Tiffanny Twisted
12-22-2012, 05:15 PM
GETTING ready for mass . i will light a candele at the shrine for Lucas and for Timothy B for contiuned good health. peace
tt

Glennsallnighter
12-23-2012, 07:00 PM
Oh lovely idea TT. My kids love lighting candles too, and I always put in a few words for people who have asked us to pray for them 9and a few who haven't lol)

I'm getting ready to watch Supernanny!

Freypower
12-23-2012, 08:43 PM
If I don't get here tomorrow which is Christmas Day my time, Merry Christmas to all Borderers and the Eagles!

Tiffanny Twisted
12-23-2012, 09:34 PM
thanks FP back at you merry christmas
Ga--outr church has a shrine to St Monica .
I always pray to her and carry her novena and medial in my wallet.
( I have them in the car and at work too)
HOpefully it will do some good.'
I know that prayer works and I believe in the power of it too

EaglesKiwi
12-25-2012, 04:30 AM
Unwinding from Christmas Day! Went to bed at midnight and got woken up by the kids at 6.30am this year - normally they sleep late on Christmas morning - and I thought I was very hard done by not getting any more sleep... until my brother-in-law said they got to bed at 1.45am and one of the kids woke them up at 3am!! (Then he tried again at 4am, 5am, and finally succeeded at 6am in getting everybody up to open presents). I felt much better after hearing that. :hilarious: Had a lovely day once I dragged myself out of bed!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Glennsallnighter
12-25-2012, 07:59 AM
Waiting in the church for Christmas Mass to start.

Tiffanny Twisted
12-25-2012, 11:31 AM
ga merry ho ho ho.....

we went last nite to my sons high school where he graduated from..all graduates come home for xmas......
today he went to serve at his church so .....I am making JAHH a big breakfast with all the trimmings..."honeybaked" bacon and hash browns .....then its fave xmas movies......trading places......die hard .....christmas carol and a christmas story........

merry christmas all...

Henley Honey
12-25-2012, 03:22 PM
Sounds like a wonderful and relaxing day, TT. Enjoy!!!

Tiffanny Twisted
12-26-2012, 02:59 AM
thanks hh..then it was off to the nursing home to see JAHH"S mom and then we went to his brothers for dinner. MY two nephews and my neice were there aand my sons god parents too were up from south carolina.Just getting back in now so I am gonna hit the sheets....(they live and our away)
glad I am off this week.....
plus my son is in from Chicago,....
really glad to really be off this week......

Hopw all had a great day with loved ones ....

WalshFan88
12-26-2012, 06:46 PM
Right now I'm setting up my new Nexus 7. Cool little gadget! :hilarious:

VAisForEagleLovers
12-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Right now I'm just chillin'. I just got in and unpacked from the trip to PA. Due snow and ice the complete lack of snowplows, my 3.5 hour trip was 8 hours long. I'm still shaking.

WalshFan88
12-26-2012, 06:54 PM
That is a LONG trip! I hate long travels... I'm impatient. At least I don't say "are we there yet" like I use to. :hilarious:

Glad you made it back safely VA!

Tiffanny Twisted
12-26-2012, 08:39 PM
wow Va that is a long trip so sorry you had to go through it.
but all hearts go home for christmas..
glad you are home
tt

zeldabjr
12-26-2012, 10:51 PM
Right now I'm just chillin'. I just got in and unpacked from the trip to PA. Due snow and ice the complete lack of snowplows, my 3.5 hour trip was 8 hours long. I'm still shaking.

oh how awful...have a cocktail baby!

zeldabjr
12-26-2012, 10:52 PM
I'm starting to pack for Vegas..and cleaning and doing laundry...

Tiffanny Twisted
12-27-2012, 12:13 AM
watch out ...vegas baby here they come ......

Henley Honey
12-27-2012, 03:21 PM
Packing my suitcase for Vegas !!!! :partytime:

Tiffanny Twisted
12-27-2012, 06:43 PM
yipee joanie....have a blast and a safe flight ,.....no one deserves a little r and r more than you...have a blast and blow kisses for me please,

It's so :censored::censored::censored: cold out , i went to the whole foods and bought the stuff to make gluten free chicken soup ...so thats cooking as well as organic chichen breasts in lemon juice/finish sauce...... sipping a little hazelnut hot coco from wawa that JAHH just brought me home...gosh hope I fit in my holiday party outfit tomorrow nite.....:hilarious:

EaglesKiwi
12-28-2012, 01:35 AM
Trying to come up with a short list of puppy names... :partytime: Will have to look through the Petmania thread & see if I can find all our suggestions for Dreamer when she adopted wee Smuggler...

Tiffanny Twisted
12-28-2012, 10:32 AM
of course the obvious...glenn, don,joe or timothy if its a boy......

Brooke
12-28-2012, 11:03 AM
Trying to come up with a short list of puppy names... :partytime: Will have to look through the Petmania thread & see if I can find all our suggestions for Dreamer when she adopted wee Smuggler...

Sounds like you have a new baby, EK! Pics,please! :-)

Midnight_Flyer
12-28-2012, 11:10 AM
listening to P!nk's greatest hits :)

sodascouts
12-28-2012, 05:57 PM
Just got done playing Twister with my nephews and niece and oh my gosh, I am sore!

Glennsallnighter
12-28-2012, 08:20 PM
Have a blast in Vegas HH!

TT, hope it warms up for you soon.

Soda! With the gales here I might be playing Twister for real!

At the moment I'm watching 'A Time To Kill'.

WalshFan88
12-30-2012, 03:30 PM
Playing on the new Nexus 7 and listening to some stuff on another computer via iTunes.

Tiffanny Twisted
12-30-2012, 03:51 PM
gonna take a break from cleaning and go to the food store real quick and return movies then back to cleaning and laundry:sigh:

12-30-2012, 08:27 PM

EK - sounded like there may be a new puppy joining your family. so I headed over to the Petmania thread and saw that indeed you do have a new addition. I think most of the name that we discussed for Smuggler were more suitable for males anyway.

I guess I'm a little late on this, but I've been away from the board recently because I had to have surgery to remove my gall bladder last Friday. I have been having problems for months now, but the attacks began getting more frequent and severe in the last several weeks. So after more tests, they discovered I had a pretty bad gall bladder with lots of gall stones. On top of that, I've developed a case of bronchitis. Anyway, I'm at home recuperating and thanking my lucky stars that I didn't plan to go to Vegas. I decided to stay at home and celebrate New Year's with my family. As it turns out, I'll have a very quiet New Year's Eve at home with just Smuggler and me. My brother-in-law is undergoing chemo for his cancer and I can't be around him with any kind of contagious infection. So, even though, it won't be the most exciting New Year's ever, I'll make the best of it. :thumbsup:

Freypower
12-30-2012, 08:51 PM
Dreamer, I am sorry to hear about this. Take care of yourself.

Tiffanny Twisted
12-30-2012, 08:56 PM
Kay,
Love and prayers to you and your family.
feel better soon and rest and take it easy.
tt

EagleLady
12-30-2012, 08:57 PM
Dreamer :hug: Prayers to you and your family. get better soon

12-30-2012, 09:30 PM
Thanks guys for your well wishes - I'm still not feeling my best, but each day seems to get better ... I guess it's a looonnngg road out of recovery. :wink:

EaglesKiwi
12-31-2012, 04:01 AM
Dreamer, sorry to hear you've been feeling so bad. Get better soon!

I'm haunting the board a bit waiting to hear feedback from the girls in Vegas, watching our boys. :guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar: Hoping and praying that Tim is recovering well and they are all in good spirits.

It will be New Years Day (& my husband's birthday!) here in 3 hours, so let me be the first to wish all Borderers a happy and healthy year for themselves and their loved ones.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :grouphug::cheers:

Topkat
12-31-2012, 08:57 AM
Dreamer, So sorry to hear about the gall bladder operation. Hope you are doing better.

I think there is something going around because I never get a cold or flu, but yesterday my throat started to bother me & My chest was really congested, & I can hardly breathe. I'm also feeling extremely weak & dizzy. In a way I'm also glad I didn't go to Vegas because I wouldn't want to be sick there. I tried to go to bed early,, but I couldn't even sleep well. I kept waking up coughing & gasping for air. I didn't even have any medication in the house, so I just had tea with honey, but that didn't do much. Looks like it's going to be another day in the house, but I think I need to get to the pharmacy. :depressed::depressed:

prayfordaylight
12-31-2012, 09:39 AM
Hoping for a speedy recovery for you Dreamer!

Brooke
12-31-2012, 11:32 AM
Dreamer, so sorry to hear about your health issues. I'm sending positive thoughts and prayers for you to feel all well and back to normal asap!

Tk, same for you. Lots of this bronchitis/flu going around here too.

Tiffanny Twisted
12-31-2012, 11:43 AM
fell better kay and tk