PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Doing Right Now?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13

Glennsallnighter
03-22-2013, 09:11 AM
Seriously - what the crap is wrong with corporate America. These folks really need to work on their priorities! :lol:

Like VA, I work mostly from home as well. But, trust me, with all the stuff I've got on my plate, there's no time for afternoon naps or doing the laundry. Heck most of the time here lately, I can't even find time to post on the board. :shrug:

Tell me about it Dreamer! I feel exactly the same!

Thirsty&Hot
03-22-2013, 08:09 PM
dunno where I should post this, but wanna say that this new On the Border theme is cool! I haven't seen anyone talking about it. I haven't logged on in a day or so and I was like oooooo when I saw it! :) :thumbsup:

Glennsallnighter
03-22-2013, 08:49 PM
Glad you like it T&H. Its to celebrate the 39th Anniversary of the release date of 'On The Border'.

You can read more here if you like

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1554

I'm watching a little TV before bed.... :zzz:

VAisForEagleLovers
03-22-2013, 08:50 PM
Watching my Pens play!

Outlawman13
03-22-2013, 11:18 PM
I'm listening to Glenn Frey and dreading tomorrow. LOL. Another long, early day. LOL.

zeldabjr
03-23-2013, 01:54 AM
watching Farewell I

Outlawman13
03-23-2013, 06:47 PM
Watching Miami Vice: Smuggler's Blues (Love this episode. LOL), on facebook, and about ready to go out to eat.

Grey Sadler
03-23-2013, 08:22 PM
Eating homemade beef stew and flipping between three basketball games!!
Then it's downstairs to practice on Elliott (I think he needs a tuning, will check that...)

zeldabjr
03-23-2013, 08:33 PM
watching Sabres at Canadiens hockey...
send me some of that beef stew GS...sounds good!!

Grey Sadler
03-23-2013, 10:07 PM
send me some of that beef stew GS...sounds good!!

HEE!!!
Everyone line up with your bowls...there's plenty to go around!! ;)

Outlawman13
03-23-2013, 11:33 PM
LOL mmmm stew sounds good. What do you put in that?

zeldabjr
03-24-2013, 12:41 AM
watching Farewell I...pretending I'm in Vegas watching them..lol

Outlawman13
03-24-2013, 12:44 AM
OHHHH that is like me too. I wish I were there as well.

Listening to Glenn Frey and cleaning up some things on facebook.

WalshFan88
03-24-2013, 10:08 AM
Just ordered the Farewell 1 Bluray to go along with my History of the Eagles Bluray!

bluefox4000
03-24-2013, 11:24 AM
Hanging with my sis-in-law with Life in the Fast Lane Blasting.:guitar:

Mick

Outlawman13
03-24-2013, 12:33 PM
Awesome!!!! Love that song.

I'm listening to the Eagles and trying to get my hands warm. Cold wind blowing outside. Got done with walking and don't want to go to work tonight. LOL at least I'm off for the next two days though!!!

Tiffanny Twisted
03-24-2013, 06:27 PM
cooking dinner....gluten free lazagna noodles with meat
and roasting poataoes and in orange vanilla butter.
while listening to one of htese nights :rockguitar:

Grey Sadler
03-24-2013, 07:21 PM
LOL mmmm stew sounds good. What do you put in that?

My mom makes it in the crock pot overnight: beef cubes (cut small), potato slices, carrots, tomato paste, beef broth or water to cover, and then peas in the morning--she lets me season it lightly (but I always prefer more salt than she does...)...dang, hungry again!! :lol:

zeldabjr
03-24-2013, 08:03 PM
dang I'm going to have to make some stew now...haven't made any all winter...I do it in the crockpot too...yummy!

right now I'm ironing and watching hockey the battle of Pa...Philly at Pitts...go Pens...

Grey Sadler
03-24-2013, 08:38 PM
Just got done with bass practice...scales seemed ok, but when I worked on a song (In the Hands of God--Newsboys), my fingers just didn't want to work...last week that happened during my lesson while I was playing (plus it is a rhythm pattern instead of straight notes), other times I'm fine...what's up with that? Anyone? Austin? Austin? ;)

Outlawman13
03-25-2013, 12:53 AM
My mom makes it in the crock pot overnight: beef cubes (cut small), potato slices, carrots, tomato paste, beef broth or water to cover, and then peas in the morning--she lets me season it lightly (but I always prefer more salt than she does...)...dang, hungry again!! :lol:

OHHHH that sounds delicious right now. LOL too bad I already had my dinner, or I would beg you for some stew. LOL. Making me hungry again.

I'm listening to the Eagles and on facebook. Fun fun. LOL.

WalshFan88
03-25-2013, 09:17 AM
Just got done with bass practice...scales seemed ok, but when I worked on a song (In the Hands of God--Newsboys), my fingers just didn't want to work...last week that happened during my lesson while I was playing (plus it is a rhythm pattern instead of straight notes), other times I'm fine...what's up with that? Anyone? Austin? Austin? ;)

It happens. It's mainly muscles that are not used to it and trying to build "muscle memory". They will fatigue easily, lose strength, and in some cases cramp up and cause pain. The thing to do is take a break when it happens, and come back to it. Obviously that's hard to do in a lesson, but generally speaking you don't want to keep pushing through it or you might end up with pain.

The big thing is learning where to put your left hand. I have a loud crunch now every time I rotate my wrist from bending it out too much when learning to play. I was never able to put my thumb behind the neck like you are supposed to, it was too painful. But that doesn't cause it (lots of guitarists play with the thumb over the top of the neck). But I had my wrist bent too far out and it caused some degeneration in my wrist.

Outlawman13
03-25-2013, 11:41 AM
I'm watching Hell Freezes Over and going to have some breakfast. I haven't seen this dvd in the longest time.

Tiffanny Twisted
03-25-2013, 04:34 PM
thinking about what to do for dinner and watching the snow come down

Gina_Seattlegrl
03-25-2013, 05:29 PM
"So often in time it happens, we all live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key" - Already Gone

Seeing the Eagles for the first time in Vegas on Saturday was Incredible!!!!
This was by far was the best concert I have EVER been too!!!!

PS They still have it. :headbang:

Outlawman13
03-25-2013, 05:53 PM
You are so lucky Gina. I bet it was incredible!!!!!!! I love Already Gone.

I'm listening to my new Soul Searching c.d. and on facebook. LOL

VAisForEagleLovers
03-25-2013, 06:58 PM
"So often in time it happens, we all live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key" - Already Gone

It would be great if you could head on over to the review thread and post a review of the show, we'd love to hear more!!

https://eaglesonlinecentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4198

Grey Sadler
03-25-2013, 08:14 PM
It happens. It's mainly muscles that are not used to it and trying to build "muscle memory". They will fatigue easily, lose strength, and in some cases cramp up and cause pain. The thing to do is take a break when it happens, and come back to it. Obviously that's hard to do in a lesson, but generally speaking you don't want to keep pushing through it or you might end up with pain.

The big thing is learning where to put your left hand. I have a loud crunch now every time I rotate my wrist from bending it out too much when learning to play. I was never able to put my thumb behind the neck like you are supposed to, it was too painful. But that doesn't cause it (lots of guitarists play with the thumb over the top of the neck). But I had my wrist bent too far out and it caused some degeneration in my wrist.

Thanks, Austin!!
Last night I did pause a little & try again...it worked a little better...sometimes I have to just concentrate a little more.
Not surprisingly, some of the problem is in my right hand (which I have sprained on and off through the years)...didn't help that I had to shake several hands at Parent-Teacher night Thursday (some of those parents have firm handshakes :lol:)

zeldabjr
03-25-2013, 08:48 PM

oh they sure do still have it...knew they would blow you away...lol

VAisForEagleLovers
03-25-2013, 08:53 PM
Just finished up a Captain and Coke and contemplating having another one or five. It was that kind of a day. It just amazes me when coworkers outright lie to you, and of course the story builds on itself and when they realize they've been caught, they just ignore you and don't answer emails or phone calls.

zeldabjr
03-25-2013, 09:49 PM
Just finished up a Captain and Coke and contemplating having another one or five. It was that kind of a day. It just amazes me when coworkers outright lie to you, and of course the story builds on itself and when they realize they've been caught, they just ignore you and don't answer emails or phone calls.

yeah but they'll have to answer for it at some point...that's the good part...have a CC for me!

Outlawman13
03-25-2013, 10:05 PM
I'm so sorry VA. They have to talk sometime soon.

I'm just listening to Glenn and got done walking in the cool, night air

Grey Sadler
03-25-2013, 10:05 PM
:hug: VA
Make one for me...and my roommate teacher...she was up to "yelling mode" today...ack ack

VAisForEagleLovers
03-25-2013, 10:08 PM
Make one for me...

Since you ask so nicely, yes, I can make one for you. Since you're not here, mind if I drink it? :D

Grey Sadler
03-25-2013, 10:23 PM
Since you ask so nicely, yes, I can make one for you. Since you're not here, mind if I drink it? :D

Just don't fly any planes tonight! :p

VAisForEagleLovers
03-25-2013, 10:32 PM
Just don't fly any planes tonight! :p

Only in my mind!

VAisForEagleLovers
03-26-2013, 09:54 AM

Right now I'm trying to work off a mean temper! This guy blamed everyone else for each and every little thing on a conference call this morning and was extremely rude and patronizing to me. The other 15 people on the call were stunned to silence. So of course I set the guy straight. Long story short, he basically quit the job while on the call. We'll see if that sticks, but it proves my theory that he's been working another job all along. I feel like I've landed back in 8th grade somehow, I just sent my boss a long, detailed email since he wasn't on the call. While he'll see my side of it, he won't be happy that I pushed the guy into quitting instead of handling him with kid gloves until the work was finished. **Sigh**. Captain Morgan isn't an option this early in the day. Guess I'll go for a walk.

Brooke
03-26-2013, 10:35 AM
Oh boy, Va! You're having fun so early this morning!

More CC tonight!

Outlawman13
03-26-2013, 10:47 AM
Right now I'm having some fun on here and then going to Austin here very soon. LOL.

sodascouts
03-26-2013, 06:40 PM
That stinks, VA. Please don't overdo it on the alcohol, though. It doesn't make the problems go away.

VAisForEagleLovers
03-26-2013, 07:23 PM
That stinks, VA. Please don't overdo it on the alcohol, though. It doesn't make the problems go away.

Yeah, I learned that a long time ago. I did only have one. Just thought about more!

Outlawman13
03-26-2013, 07:48 PM
I'm sorry that has to happen VA.

Tiffanny Twisted
03-27-2013, 08:23 AM
Right now I'm trying to work off a mean temper! This guy blamed everyone else for each and every little thing on a conference call this morning and was extremely rude and patronizing to me. The other 15 people on the call were stunned to silence. So of course I set the guy straight. Long story short, he basically quit the job while on the call. We'll see if that sticks, but it proves my theory that he's been working another job all along. I feel like I've landed back in 8th grade somehow, I just sent my boss a long, detailed email since he wasn't on the call. While he'll see my side of it, he won't be happy that I pushed the guy into quitting instead of handling him with kid gloves until the work was finished. **Sigh**. Captain Morgan isn't an option this early in the day. Guess I'll go for a walk.

Va I dont understand:shrug:...Why would he want you to handle someone with kid gloves if he wasnt doing his part or share of the work load anyway??
Your boss truests you and knows how hard you work and how good your work is..He will understand.
Hand in there and you know how to reach me if you need a friendly ear or a shoulder..:hug:.
tt

VAisForEagleLovers
03-27-2013, 08:41 AM
On a conference call, just heard that the guy who gave me such grief and lied to me turned in his resignation. Hopefully, we'll get someone in to replace him that can get the work done.

Tiffanny Twisted
03-27-2013, 08:47 AM
is this the same dude who was missing deadlines previoulsy?

Hope it all goes well VA

VAisForEagleLovers
03-27-2013, 10:36 AM
is this the same dude who was missing deadlines previoulsy?

Hope it all goes well VA

No, that guy got fired. I told HH, I'm going to gain a bad reputation!

Still, yesterday was the first time I've lost my temper on the job since the mid-80's, so I'm thinking it wasn't me that was the issue, and my boss seems to think I handled it OK. I have to admit, though, when someone uses that certain tone of voice with me it pretty much doesn't matter who it is, I go OFF.

I'm a firm believer in the adage that people will treat you how you let yourself be treated. No one has spoken to me like that in at least thirty years. He's spoken to others like that, including my boss, so I wasn't about to swallow it yesterday. Enough was enough.

WalshFan88
03-27-2013, 11:34 AM
VA - Hope things get better soon. :)

Outlawman13
03-27-2013, 04:59 PM
I hope things will turn out just fine VA.

Right now I'm in the library 'cause this forum won't work at my house for some unknown reason!!!

Grey Sadler
03-27-2013, 09:17 PM
:hug: VK
Sounds like we've been having the same kind of days at work lately...ack...

Topkat
03-27-2013, 09:27 PM
Watching the American Idols make a hot MESS out of Motown songs! OMG The worst I've heard in a long time:fear:

Thirsty&Hot
03-27-2013, 09:46 PM
I hope things will turn out just fine VA.

Right now I'm in the library 'cause this forum won't work at my house for some unknown reason!!!

Have you tried a different browser at home ?

zeldabjr
03-27-2013, 09:51 PM
I'm glad you stood up for yourself VA...can't let people disrespect you...hope everything calms down for you...

Outlawman13
03-28-2013, 05:21 PM
Have you tried a different browser at home ?

I've tried so many browsers at home and still can't get this board up. LOL I don't know what the heck is wrong with it, but there is supposed to be a computer wiz stopping by the house soon. LOL I hope this won't be happening tomorrow. The library isn't open. LOL.

Right now I'm at the libary and just hoping the wiz kid can fix my computer at home. My dad is there right now waiting on him.

Tiffanny Twisted
03-28-2013, 07:25 PM
hang in va:thumbsup:

Outlawman13
03-28-2013, 08:10 PM
At home and can't believe that the forum is working right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo:partytime:!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder for how long though

VAisForEagleLovers
03-28-2013, 08:12 PM
I'm listening to my Pens! :partytime:

Topkat
03-28-2013, 09:11 PM
Hang in there VA...
Outlaw, Hope the computer gets fixed!!
Good luck!

Grey Sadler
03-28-2013, 10:19 PM
Planning a mini-trip to boost my spirits...pretty low at this point tonight...screwed up at work and can't fix it from here...realize that Sunday is 12 years since we lost my stepbrother (the Henley Clone)...and this may be the closest I get to seeing any "Eagles" this year (they are nesting near my hometown): http://www.tricities.com/news/local/article_68d796e6-91a9-11e2-931b-001a4bcf6878.html

Thirsty&Hot
03-28-2013, 10:25 PM
Planning a mini-trip to boost my spirits...pretty low at this point tonight...screwed up at work and can't fix it from here...realize that Sunday is 12 years since we lost my stepbrother (the Henley Clone)...and this may be the closest I get to seeing any "Eagles" this year (they are nesting near my hometown): http://www.tricities.com/news/local/article_68d796e6-91a9-11e2-931b-001a4bcf6878.html

aw
I love mini trips..it will definitely be a boost!
sorry about your stepbrother :(
Henley Clone you say? do you have a photo we can see?

Thirsty&Hot
03-28-2013, 10:27 PM
I also posted this in the what are you listening to thread, but just in case more people might see this:

recently got an iPhone 5
my boyfriend just showed me this app: Tune In
you can listen (and bookmark) radio stations from all over

currently listening to 100.3 The Sound (LA) where the year is 1973 (i think in honor of Led Zeppelin's 40th anniversary of Houses of the Holy)

also you can search specific names
so if you put Glenn Frey in the search (like I did ) then you'll find what radio stations are currently playing a Glenn Frey song AND it will show you pre-recorded radio station interviews that you can listen to!

so i just listened to one from Glenn in New Zealand last summer! and they have at least a few more.

check it out!

Grey Sadler
03-28-2013, 10:27 PM
Nope, can't find any for some reason...I think my mom has all the "old" ones from when she was first married to Tom's dad...and these pictures have been, um, pruned of a lot of her ex-dh...The last one I posted over in Henley Heaven was the closest I could find in resemblance, though :lol:

Outlawman13
03-29-2013, 12:07 AM
I'm very sorry GS that you lost your step brother 12 years ago. I hope the trip will living up your spirits.

VAisForEagleLovers
03-29-2013, 09:17 AM
I have the day off today! Doing some laundry and a few other chores before getting ready for the weekend.

bluefox4000
03-29-2013, 09:23 AM
I have physical Therapy today....then calling the wheelchair and asking them what the hell is the hold up with my new chair.

Mick

Grey Sadler
03-29-2013, 10:10 AM
Feeling somewhat better about things...
Getting ready to look for the first duvet cover I put together...the one I'm using now is microfiber (which was a pain in the rump to sew in the first place) and now has picks and faded spots :-x

Midnight_Flyer
03-29-2013, 12:22 PM
i'm watching P!nk live in Australia :)

Outlawman13
03-29-2013, 12:29 PM
Listening to the Eagles, on facebook, and so glad my computer decided to let me view this page in my house.

Tiffanny Twisted
03-29-2013, 06:36 PM
gotta clean up from dinner.....tough week at work and a tough day.'
just wanna put my comfy clothes on an chill.....

sodascouts
03-29-2013, 06:37 PM
Feeling somewhat better about things...
Getting ready to look for the first duvet cover I put together...the one I'm using now is microfiber (which was a pain in the rump to sew in the first place) and now has picks and faded spots :-x

Glad to hear you're feeling better - sorry things have been rough lately.

T&H - thanks for the recommendation for "Tune In" - I'm going to check it out.

WalshFan88
03-29-2013, 09:04 PM
Playing guitar to HFO.

pueblo47
03-29-2013, 09:24 PM
Transferring YouTube Simon and Garfunkel 1981 concert and interview clips to a dvd to watch later.

Grey Sadler
03-29-2013, 09:30 PM
Eating a fish sandwich from Hardee's & waiting for my dad to get on FB...
We had our Service of Darkness tonight at church, very moving...

zeldabjr
03-29-2013, 10:28 PM
I'm having a throwing out party in my spare bedroom...

Outlawman13
03-29-2013, 11:04 PM
I was swamped at work, but got it gone. LOL. I'm going to go on facebook and listen to some music

sodascouts
03-29-2013, 11:09 PM
We had our Service of Darkness tonight at church, very moving...

The sacrifice Christ made for humanity despite our unworthiness is mind-boggling. Good Friday indeed.

Brooke
03-30-2013, 05:45 PM
Listening to my former Eagles play list. Gotta get ready for Survivor!

zeldabjr
03-30-2013, 05:48 PM
Listening to my former Eagles play list. Gotta get ready for Survivor!

oh yeah...I better do that too!!!

WalshFan88
03-30-2013, 06:46 PM
Cleaning my laptop. Actually physically cleaning it. Gets rid of dust and it doesn't get so hot.

zeldabjr
03-30-2013, 07:03 PM
Cleaning my laptop. Actually physically cleaning it. Gets rid of dust and it doesn't get so hot.

oh Austin...tell me how to do it...please!

WalshFan88
03-30-2013, 07:08 PM
oh Austin...tell me how to do it...please!

Buy a can of compressed air either at Walmart in the cleaning supplies or an office supply store. Then proceed to blow out the bottom vents, and then the side vents. Then run the computer for awhile and see if it helps.

Outlawman13
03-30-2013, 07:53 PM
I just got back from a party and it was pretty fun. LOL. I enjoyed myself and might go for a walk here soon.

VAisForEagleLovers
03-30-2013, 09:15 PM
The sacrifice Christ made for humanity despite our unworthiness is mind-boggling. Good Friday indeed.

Amen.

Tiffanny Twisted
03-30-2013, 10:01 PM
watching the ten commandments.

VAisForEagleLovers
03-30-2013, 10:02 PM

That's what we're doing!

Tiffanny Twisted
03-30-2013, 10:15 PM
:thumbsup:see great minds think alike...
when our son was little ..it was a special treat to be able to stay up to watch this movie...he loved it... reminds me of him...such a great movie

Grey Sadler
03-30-2013, 10:57 PM

Me too...trying to get sleepier...have to be up early to be at church...at 7:30!! :sad:

Tiffanny Twisted
03-31-2013, 10:30 AM
Just got in from churc services (very nice ) simple this year.
jahh took me out for breakfast (NIce)
just relazxixng and trying not too miss my son too much. (He is in CHicago for grad school)
Just rying to recarge my batterys befoe another crazy week at work...

Outlawman13
03-31-2013, 10:39 AM
I'm going to go to church here soon and still trying to wake up. LOL. Going to see what is up with facebook here too

VAisForEagleLovers
03-31-2013, 12:05 PM
Just got back from church and catching up online before starting on dinner.

Outlawman13
03-31-2013, 01:04 PM
What are you making VA?

I just got home from church and not in the mood to go to work soon. LOL at least I will get two days off though. I'm going to see what is my facebook again.

Grey Sadler
03-31-2013, 09:09 PM
Three church services this morning + lunch => a long long nap!!

Now...the Walking Dead season 3 finale!!

bluefox4000
03-31-2013, 09:13 PM
Slowly passing out. lol. Easter just reminds me that I am foods bitch.

;-)

Mick

VAisForEagleLovers
03-31-2013, 11:14 PM
What are you making VA?

I just got home from church and not in the mood to go to work soon. LOL at least I will get two days off though. I'm going to see what is my facebook again.

I made ham, scalloped potatoes, corn, green beans, and applesauce. As far as I know, they're all still alive. :grin:

I just got back from PA, where it was pouring rain and melting all the snow from the picture I put in the 'weather' thread. Replacing it with mud. Yuck. I had a fantastic weekend, but I'm glad to be back home.

Outlawman13
04-01-2013, 12:10 AM
MMMMM that sounds super good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I"m glad that they are still alive!!! LOL. I love ham!!!! I'm a sucker when it comes to ham. LOL.
Ewww I don't like mud either. LOL I'm glad that you are home safe and sound VA.

I'm trying to wind down from a hard night's work. Didn't get off until an hour ago. I'm beat and thank goodness I have two days off. I'm going to check facebook.

WalshFan88
04-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Watching F1 on Bluray that just got here. :partytime:

Grey Sadler
04-02-2013, 05:01 PM
I'm resting a spell in between a grocery haul and a bass lesson, followed by more groceries/WalMart...

Driving down the road, I happened to see my ex-bf driving his mom's car...he didn't look too good :( ...that's the one that had triple bypass last summer...ir he was still on FB I might drop him a note...

The good news here, it didn't get as cold as we expected today :D
Bright and sunny and around 50º!!

Outlawman13
04-02-2013, 05:58 PM
I'm listening to Glenn Frey and might have to see what is happening in the cyber world of FB. LOL

VAisForEagleLovers
04-02-2013, 07:57 PM
Watching my Pens play Zelda's Sabres!

zeldabjr
04-02-2013, 08:23 PM
I'm packing and watching my Sabres beat VA's Penguins!!!:D

Glennhoney
04-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Just got to cuddle with my 3 day old grand nephew who's absolutely beautiful..made my day..:hug:

Thirsty&Hot
04-02-2013, 10:26 PM
I've been listening to the LA radio station 100.3 The Sound on my phone and the internet. it plays classic rock all the time. including Eagles, of course!
it's very cool.

so yesterday I didn't have time to post this, but they've been having a month long iPad a day giveaway. Each day has an artist of the day...when that band is played, you text them and get entered to win the iPad.

yesterday's artist of the day was Eagles!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/photo2_zps2fae9aa7.jpg

I took a photo of the website haha

so I got really excited and texted when I heard them play Desperado.
only to read the fine print later, and realize that I'm not eligible to win because I don't live in Southern California (LA metro area, etc). ah well
it was fun anyway

also, when my alarm went off this morning at 5am, the tail end of the Long Run was on. got me right up :rockon:

Outlawman13
04-02-2013, 10:34 PM
Now that is too awesome that you have that app on your phone. LOL it should be Eagles all the time on there. That is too stupid that you couldn't win since you don't live in Southern Cali. LOL just say mail me that ipad now!!!!! LOL and it better have Eagles stuff on it. LOL your alarm is that website. Love it!!!!!!!

Right now I'm going back and fourth from listening to Glenn Frey and the Eagles. LOL I might have to put Randy in there too. I'm on my facebook page and don't want to go to bed in an hour. LOL not ready to go back to work tomorrow either. LOL.

Thirsty&Hot
04-02-2013, 11:15 PM
Now that is too awesome that you have that app on your phone. LOL it should be Eagles all the time on there. That is too stupid that you couldn't win since you don't live in Southern Cali. LOL just say mail me that ipad now!!!!! LOL and it better have Eagles stuff on it. LOL your alarm is that website. Love it!!!!!!!

Right now I'm going back and fourth from listening to Glenn Frey and the Eagles. LOL I might have to put Randy in there too. I'm on my facebook page and don't want to go to bed in an hour. LOL not ready to go back to work tomorrow either. LOL.

haha actually my alarm is my normal clock radio and so it's a local classic rock station CBS-FM

but close!

and yeahhhh me too... I should already be in bed. I'm wide awake right now even though I've been up since 5am and have to be up at 5am again :sigh:

Outlawman13
04-02-2013, 11:24 PM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm wide awake as well. I feel to amazing to go to bed. I hate forcing myself to go to sleep. Us night owls should just stay up for a long time. LOL.

My alarm actually plays my c.d.s that I put in there. LOL I've been listening to the Soul Searching album a lot lately.

Grey Sadler
04-03-2013, 07:47 PM
Taking another dose of Benadryl & Mucinex to knock this allergy attack/sniffles on its butt...ack...but there's some baseball (Braves & Phillies) and Duck Dynasty coming up soon :D

Outlawman13
04-04-2013, 06:17 PM
I just got home from walking and having a long talk with one of my good friends. She is moving in a week. LOL but right now I'm on facebook and checking somethings on there. LOL fun fun.

Troubadour
04-05-2013, 09:00 PM
My laptop has just run through a series of much-needed updates. I have also just reset Firefox to get rid of the annoying Babylon toolbar/start page that was driving me crazy, and I feel so much better! It's almost like having a new computer. ;)

VAisForEagleLovers
04-05-2013, 09:03 PM
My laptop has just run through a series of much-needed updates. I have also just reset Firefox to get rid of the annoying Babylon toolbar/start page that was driving me crazy, and I feel so much better! It's almost like having a new computer. ;)

I learned the hard way that you need to go to Control Panel -> Programs -> Uninstall a Program and delete everything Babylon if you truly want to quit being annoyed by it. It kept making itself my toolbar every time I rebooted, regardless of what setting I used on any of my browsers.

WalshFan88
04-05-2013, 09:15 PM
Ah bad toolbars:

Use these two, one right after another. Adwcleaner first and then JRT. Restart when asked.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/adwcleaner/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/junkware-removal-tool/

The first one removes a LOT of toolbars, adware, etc. The second one does the same, plus spyware and a lot of malware.

I find sometimes even uninstalling isn't enough. Malwarebytes will find SOME of them, but not as many as those two. Provided you don't have a virus or think you do, you won't have to run Malwarebytes.

prayfordaylight
04-05-2013, 09:18 PM
Watching "The Dance" in preparation for seeing Fleetwood Mac tomorrow.

Grey Sadler
04-05-2013, 09:24 PM
PFD and Soda...I am filled with envy!! :jealous:
Yes, I did see Stevie solo...back in 86...but still!!!!

I just put Elliott away after some well-needed practice. I can't believe I'm able to even type this, my fingers just don't want to work 100% tonight :lol:

I even tried to pick a little out of Eagles Complete...not...quite...ready. :drunk:

Outlawman13
04-05-2013, 11:05 PM
You ladies are so lucky to see her in concert!!!!!!!

I'm just resting from a long night's work and have to go back early in the morning. LOL I'm listening to Glenn Frey and going to go on my facebook here in a sec.

Thirsty&Hot
04-05-2013, 11:35 PM
I wanna see Fleetwood Mac or Stevie! My manager at work is seeing FM amongst others at the Jazz Fest in New Orleans... :jealous:

zeldabjr
04-06-2013, 12:17 AM
watching Farewell I...:band: :grin:

WalshFan88
04-06-2013, 12:19 AM
watching Farewell I...:band: :grin:
I have been too since I got it on Bluray. I love the hifi sound quality.

zeldabjr
04-06-2013, 12:36 AM
I have been too since I got it on Bluray. I love the hifi sound quality.

jealous....must get!!!!!

Glennsallnighter
04-06-2013, 03:38 AM
Glad your computer is feeling better Troub!

Enjoy FM Soda and P4D! I'm sure it will be a great concert.

I'm just about to bring my son to a football match he is playing!

Outlawman13
04-06-2013, 07:17 AM
I'm watching Jerry Maguire and getting ready for work.

Tiffanny Twisted
04-06-2013, 08:20 AM
planning my day in my head over a hot cup of tea.

my two least fave chours....food shopping and laundry..must get done since I am doing over 40 hours a week at work for the next two months.
I swear it multiplies while I sleep...
Food shopping.....Just hate having to plan meals etc....didnt mind it when I ditn work but now I just asume eat a bowl of furit of ceral and call it dinner lol

Outlawman13
04-06-2013, 04:43 PM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry that you have to work that much TT. Food shopping is the worst for sure. LOL I would just eat a bowl of fruit for dinner too. LOL

I'm listening to Glenn Frey and going on facebook.

Tiffanny Twisted
04-06-2013, 07:08 PM
well, I never got tothe shopping so out the door I go now....still dragging my feet...

Outlawman13
04-06-2013, 07:23 PM
Right now I'm playing some video games and going to go out for some food here. LOL.

WalshFan88
04-06-2013, 07:47 PM
Enjoying having the windows open today in the house for some fresh air! :partytime:

Grey Sadler
04-06-2013, 09:42 PM
Enjoying having the windows open today in the house for some fresh air! :partytime:

Agreed!! I left mine open when we went on our shopping trip...pollen be danged!!

Now I'm chatting with my dad on FB, while the Braves are on tv, letting one go to the Cubs tonight :mad:

Outlawman13
04-06-2013, 10:15 PM
I'm listening to Glenn Frey and just got home from eating out. It was fun.

Grey Sadler
04-06-2013, 10:22 PM
Now my elbow hurts from doing The Chop at the TV, thanks to the Upton Brothers, Braves win 6-5!!!! :D

Outlawman13
04-07-2013, 12:28 AM
LOL I'm glad that the Braves won GS

I'm listening to Glenn, on facebook, and looking at more Glenn pictures. LOL I have a Glenn addiction!!!! LOL.

zeldabjr
04-07-2013, 01:50 AM
doing my nails and watching Farewell I....again

Tiffanny Twisted
04-07-2013, 08:18 AM
well, i got my food shopping done...YEah
HAVING tea before I start laundry and breakfast...trying to get it done so I can go to the movies with a freind

Outlawman13
04-07-2013, 12:33 PM
I'm playing video games and looking at pictures of the yummy Glenn. LOL. Not in the mood to go to work tonight. Blech.

Thirsty&Hot
04-07-2013, 11:43 PM
watched the Mad Men premiere.

Now listening to Off the Record with Don Felder and a bunch of Eagles' songs on radio station 100.3 The Sound LA :headbang:

I missed some...it started at 11pm Eastern and 8pm Pacific
I'm not from LA...I just listen to this on the internet/my phone

Outlawman13
04-08-2013, 12:07 AM
I'm listening to Glenn Frey, on facebook, and maybe play some more video games soon. LOL.

WalshFan88
04-08-2013, 02:21 AM
Watching YouTube videos!

Tiffanny Twisted
04-08-2013, 06:35 AM
getting ready to go to work do I have to really

Outlawman13
04-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Listening to my Eagles c.d.s, on facebook, and going to play my video games here soon. I've been playing racing games mostly. LOL.

Glennsallnighter
04-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Watching Dallas - JR's memorial.

Grey Sadler
04-08-2013, 10:21 PM
Watching Dallas - JR's memorial.

My mom loves the new Dallas episodes...said that one in particular was touching...

Right now I'm ripping 2 cds by Old Crow Medicine Show...purchased on recommendation of one of my students (the one that sang the impromptu Desperado chorus in class with me!)

VAisForEagleLovers
04-09-2013, 02:50 AM
I'm sitting in front of the computer, trying to figure out why I'm awake in the middle of the night...

Outlawman13
04-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Lol getting ready to go to Austin. Right now I'm watching the documentary.

Troubadour
04-10-2013, 07:37 AM
Getting ready to head back to London in a couple of hours. I have mixed feelings. I'm excited to see my friends and I know I'll be fine once I'm back, but it's always hard leaving, especially when you've had such a lovely time at home! It's also a bit of a crazy time with our final teaching practice starting on Monday... Eek!

TimothyBFan
04-10-2013, 07:43 AM
Good luck, Troub!!! I know you've got a lot going on right now so I'm always glad when we hear from you!!!

Brooke
04-10-2013, 10:27 AM
Yes, good luck Troub. I'm sure all will go well for you.

Prettymaid
04-10-2013, 01:16 PM
Troub, you're in my thoughts a lot right now as you get through this transition period. I can perfectly understand it being hard to leave home repeatedly. However, your outlook is amazing, and I have no doubt that soon you will be in love with a bunch of little rug rats! ;-)

Outlawman13
04-10-2013, 04:47 PM
Good luck Troub with everything!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you will be perfect with all of those kiddos!!!!

Tiffanny Twisted
04-10-2013, 07:44 PM
good luck troub

Grey Sadler
04-10-2013, 09:08 PM
:hug: Troub

VAisForEagleLovers
04-10-2013, 09:39 PM
Good luck, Troub!

zeldabjr
04-10-2013, 09:41 PM
Good luck Lou...I'm sure you will do great...I remember that bittersweet feeling of having to return to school after a time off...hard to leave the family!

Brooke
04-11-2013, 10:32 AM
Must get off here and get to work. :scowl:

Outlawman13
04-11-2013, 05:27 PM
I'm listening to Glenn Frey, on facebook, and might play some video games as well. LOL. Feels so good to have my hair cut.

VAisForEagleLovers
04-11-2013, 07:36 PM
Penguins!!!! We're playing the Lightning. Puck's about to drop...

zeldabjr
04-11-2013, 08:26 PM
watching the Sabres...is the season almost over...please?

Grey Sadler
04-11-2013, 09:25 PM
Waiting for storms to start...under tornado watch :eyebrow:

VAisForEagleLovers
04-11-2013, 09:27 PM
Yeah, I heard they could be bad. We're supposed to get them early in the morning.

Outlawman13
04-12-2013, 12:03 AM
I'm sorting out some pictures on facebook, folding clothes, and going to listen to some music.

zeldabjr
04-12-2013, 12:05 AM
watching Farewell I

WalshFan88
04-12-2013, 05:10 AM
Trying to sleep! And failing. :hilarious:

Outlawman13
04-12-2013, 10:35 AM
Listening to Glenn Frey and on facebook. LOL

Troubadour
04-12-2013, 06:22 PM
I have only just seen the lovely comments and good luck wishes on the previous page - thank you so much everyone! I really appreciate your thoughts and I'm sorry I'm not getting as much time on The Border as I'd like these days. It will be worse over the next nine weeks of school placement, but I'll still try to catch up on weekends and whenever I can! I handed in my final essay of the course today, so it really is just this last teaching practice to go.

It was great to see all of my course buddies today so now I'm going to have a relaxed weekend preparing for an early start Monday. I'm with Year One this time (the five and six year olds) so it should be an interesting experience for me - I'm a little nervous, but quite excited about it. Hopefully I'll learn a lot and make a good impression. We are formally graded on this placement and need to fulfill all of the teaching standards to a certain level in order to qualify... it will be hard work, but hopefully good fun!

Thirsty&Hot
04-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Woodstock bound for the weekend. My boyfriend and I are celebrating our 11 year Anniversary :)

VAisForEagleLovers
04-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Woodstock bound for the weekend. My boyfriend and I are celebrating our 11 year Anniversary :)

Wow, that's a long time! Congratulations!

Me, I'm listening to the Pirate game on radio.

Outlawman13
04-12-2013, 11:12 PM

Man you are so lucky that you are going to woodstock!!!!! LOL. 11 years?!!! Wow. That's good.

Right now I'm trying to settle down from working. I'm listening to Glenn Frey and on facebook. I don't want to go to work early in the morning!!!! LOL.

Thirsty&Hot
04-13-2013, 01:48 AM
Thanks ladies!

I have had people think I was going to a music festival when I told them that I was going to Woodstock... so just to clarify for those who don't realize... Woodstock is a town upstate NY. It actually isn't where any of the Woodstock concerts were held. The original Woodstock '69 was held in Bethel which is about an hour from Woodstock the town. And '94 was held in Sauguerties which is about 20 mins from Woodstock the town.

Woodstock is a groovy little town for sure! My boyfriend and I come up here for weekends away from the city and back to the garden every now and again.

zeldabjr
04-13-2013, 01:53 AM
Congratulations T&H...have a great weekend...

I'm watching Farewell I...again!

Outlawman13
04-13-2013, 07:24 AM
I'm getting ready for work, listening to Glenn, and don't want to go to work

Tiffanny Twisted
04-13-2013, 08:07 AM
Breakfast making time .Looks like its a cold and sunny day

Outlawman13
04-13-2013, 04:35 PM
Right now I'm trying to settle down from work and haven't been feeling good at all today.

VAisForEagleLovers
04-13-2013, 04:43 PM
Right now I'm trying to settle down from work and haven't been feeling good at all today.

That's not good. I hope you get to feeling better!

Outlawman13
04-13-2013, 04:54 PM
I hope so too!!!!!! I hate feeling so blech. I don't know what I did to my stomach, but it's giving me a hard time. LOL

VAisForEagleLovers
04-13-2013, 09:10 PM
My Bucs are on national TV. This hardly ever happens, so I'm watching!!

zeldabjr
04-13-2013, 10:55 PM
at my niece's house having a beer and playing Scattergories!

Outlawman13
04-13-2013, 11:33 PM
Scattergories is a fun game

I'm on facebook and going to listen to some of our boys!!

Tiffanny Twisted
04-13-2013, 11:35 PM
at my niece's house having a beer and playing Scattergories!
ooh sounds like fun

just watched Hitchcock movie with anthony hopkins and helen mirren

Outlawman13
04-14-2013, 01:31 PM
LOL not wanting to go to work!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm listening to the Eagles and on facebook.

VAisForEagleLovers
04-14-2013, 01:37 PM
I am working! There's a lot to get done in the next few weeks, major overtime required, and I'll be taking time out of my day tomorrow to travel to NYC, then back again on Wednesday. Then of course, take time out of my days to tear up HH's house when she's not looking (shhh, don't tell!). It's a beautiful day outside and I can't believe I'm sitting here writing up registration requirements for the system upgrade we're working on. My head feels like it might explode.

WalshFan88
04-14-2013, 06:11 PM
Watching TV and watching over my mom. :hilarious:

Glennsallnighter
04-14-2013, 06:22 PM
I guess you could say your head is 'Frey'd', VA!

Austin, hope Mom is recovering well.

I'm watching TV before I head to bed. Another working week begins tomorrow!!

VAisForEagleLovers
04-14-2013, 06:59 PM
I guess you could say your head is 'Frey'd', VA!

If my head were 'Frey'd' I wouldn't be complaining!!

I feel better now, Bob Seger and Joe Walsh are making the house rattle.

Glennsallnighter
04-14-2013, 07:25 PM
My head is permanently Frey'd VA!

Enjoy the boys!

Tiffanny Twisted
04-14-2013, 08:45 PM
austin how is mom?
VA can feel the housse shaking all the way over here .lo lMr heating pad is my friend tried to move around since it was so nice out but I did too much so trying to rest

Outlawman13
04-15-2013, 12:08 AM
My head is permanently Frey'd VA!

Enjoy the boys!

LOL that's like mine. I love our boys so much and I'm permanently Frey'd as well. Can't stop thinking of Glenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I'm listening to the Frey man, on facebook, and going to enjoy my next two days off. OHHH yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

zeldabjr
04-15-2013, 10:54 AM
getting ready to take a friend out for lunch for her birthday...

Outlawman13
04-15-2013, 11:00 AM
Aww that is nice of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still trying to wake up!!! LOL. I'm going to see what is happening on facebook

VAisForEagleLovers
04-15-2013, 12:44 PM
I'm trying to get my co-workers situated and do some final packing. Hitting the road/tracks for HH's house in an hour or so!

Outlawman13
04-15-2013, 02:03 PM
I hope you have fun over there VA

I'm listening to Glenn Frey, on facebook, and will play some video games here. Got done with a big walk not too long ago. LOL. Resting up.

Tiffanny Twisted
04-15-2013, 05:45 PM
cooking dinner ,listening to the news about boston

va please be safe and careful on your travels

Glennsallnighter
04-16-2013, 09:01 AM
VA! Safe travels

I'm taking a break in a free class before I set some end of year exams.

Outlawman13
04-16-2013, 10:35 AM
LOL going to have some breakfast, but in the meantime, on facebook!!!!!! LOL.

VAisForEagleLovers
04-16-2013, 11:17 AM
Sitting at HH's, taking a break from writing requirements documents. HH is being such a wonderful hostess, and I'm ignoring her by keeping focused on my laptop...

zeldabjr
04-16-2013, 11:32 AM
Sitting at HH's, taking a break from writing requirements documents. HH is being such a wonderful hostess, and I'm ignoring her by keeping focused on my laptop...

did you give my babies a kiss for me???

prayfordaylight
04-16-2013, 12:06 PM
My grandpa's 95th birthday is in a few weeks and I'm trying to get him birthday cards from all his favorite sports teams. I sent a request to the White House as well (they do birthday cards for anyone over 80) but I'm not holding my breath for that. I've heard back from Duke and the Yankees so far so I'm happy.

Brooke
04-16-2013, 12:25 PM
What a sweet idea, pfd! You are a good granddaughter! :thumbsup:

Outlawman13
04-16-2013, 01:14 PM
That is too nice of you PFD. I hope your grandfather will have an amazing birthday.

sodascouts
04-16-2013, 04:26 PM

As someone who also has had the privilege of being her guest, I can testify that HH is the hostess with the mostess! ;)

PFD - what a terrific idea! Your grandaddy will surely be thrilled!

Tiffanny Twisted
04-16-2013, 07:27 PM
thinking about putting my feet up...I think i tried too do too much and my back is starting to hurt again..
I am so petrified of the spasams and hte shooting pain down the leg and into the foot happening again...
we have been busy at work but the gals I work with are helping me by lifting bins of charts and not making me bend(not that I could lol)

zeldabjr
04-16-2013, 09:21 PM
I'm watching hockey, doing laundry and cleaning...fun wow

PFD...you're such a thoughtful granddaughter...didn't know teams would do stuff like that...very cool...and you're very lucky to have your grandpa...I do not remember either of my grandpas

tt...don't over do it...hope you're well soon...

Outlawman13
04-16-2013, 10:12 PM
TT I'm so sorry about your leg spasams. I hope you get better soon.

Brooke
04-17-2013, 10:18 AM
tt, take care! That doesn't sound good.

bluefox4000
04-17-2013, 10:22 AM
Listening to Mark Knopfler and Eating breakfast......music is on wall to wall in my house.:)

Mick

Grey Sadler
04-17-2013, 10:40 AM
Enjoying Desperado as I plan fervently for two solid weeks of "Biodiversity and Change) :lol:

Outlawman13
04-17-2013, 05:02 PM
Listening to The Eagles and on facebook. Had a very long day at work. LOL time to relax

zeldabjr
04-17-2013, 05:33 PM
just came home from getting my hair done...feels amazing...too bad it never lasts...I can never make it look like they do..even if I watch them and buy the products they use...please tell me I'm not the only one who this happens to...

earlier today went to a journaling seminar...we made our own journals and had them spiral bound with this cool machine..and then talked about how to journal...and how helpful it can be...it was fun!

Outlawman13
04-17-2013, 05:55 PM
That is pretty cool!!!!!! I can't make my hair do that either. LOL I just give up in the hair business! LOL.

Glad you had fun on the journal process!!!!!

Tiffanny Twisted
04-17-2013, 06:55 PM
BJ sounds like you had fun.AWas it a one time deal or many more classes??
I still have my hair dressing licence and I still can t do it like my guy does...lol

VAisForEagleLovers
04-17-2013, 07:12 PM
Just had to get off train. Someone jumped in front. 4:05 cancelled for same. Three trains of people on one. standing in aisle. Will get off in Philly wearing Pens shirt. Yeesh.

zeldabjr
04-17-2013, 07:26 PM
oh VA how awful...what will you do when you get off in Phil?...

Outlawman13
04-17-2013, 07:28 PM
Man VA. That is way too terrible.

VAisForEagleLovers
04-17-2013, 07:59 PM
Change of plans. The people who were on this train had to get off and take 'other equipment' to points west. So we get their train. They aren't very happy. Not all people from our old train got off either. I hope we don't wait on them. Is that rude of me?

Outlawman13
04-17-2013, 08:01 PM
No not rude at all. I would be doing the same thing. LOL I hope you don't wait on them either.

Glennsallnighter
04-18-2013, 10:38 AM
Just checking in here before I go home from work.

Outlawman13
04-18-2013, 04:26 PM
Listening to the Eagles and so excited about my walk today. It's going to be a chilly walk. LOL.

Troubadour
04-19-2013, 03:05 PM
Relaxing after a manic but fantastic first week on teaching practice!

Henley Honey
04-19-2013, 03:10 PM
Enjoying the beautiful flowers that GA sent me!!!

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/vernakrose/misc/Joaniesflowers_zps508fbaaa.jpg

Thanks, again. They were a lovely addition to an otherwise crappy day!

Brooke
04-19-2013, 04:14 PM
Those are beautiful HH!

Grey Sadler
04-19-2013, 07:22 PM
Beautiful flowers, HH!! :thumbsup:

I'm crashing for a moment after a long week...
Last formal eval. of the year tied up...just have to do a little bit on "what I have done to contribute to school environment outside class this year" writeup..."Um, every Friday that we had a football game, I blasted Heartache Tonight from my car stereo as I left the parking lot...for good luck??"
Hey, it worked all but 2 times!! :partytime:

Glennsallnighter
04-19-2013, 07:28 PM
Glad you like the flowers HH, and that they made up for a bad day on Monday! Once again thanks for everything re NYC.

GS! I would keep playing HT, so considering it seems to be your teams 'Good Luck' song.

zeldabjr
04-19-2013, 09:01 PM
oh HH the flowers are beautiful...so sweet of you GA...

GS...love the idea of an Eagles song being the good luck song...:)...that is definitely contributing to the school environment!!!

Outlawman13
04-19-2013, 11:04 PM
Wow loving the flowers!!!!! They are beautiful!!!!

GS, I'm so glad that HT is helping the football team in a lot of ways!!!! It is a very lucky song indeed!!!

I'm just bushed from a long night of work and then start back up tomorrow morning. LOL. I'm on my facebook and going to listen to some music here. Watch some Glenn Frey music videos!!!!!!

lizzyplays
04-19-2013, 11:39 PM
Pouting and whining because the power went out at work tonight, cutting our time open and meaning barely any money for me since we couldn't cook food or run the computers! Mind you... if I hadn't been shopping all week and taken an excursion to the beach, i wouldn't be whining half as much... *cough*:blush::hilarious:

lizzyplays
04-19-2013, 11:42 PM
Enjoying the beautiful flowers that GA sent me!!!

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/vernakrose/misc/Joaniesflowers_zps508fbaaa.jpg

Thanks, again. They were a lovely addition to an otherwise crappy day!

Beautiful flowers!! Glad someone did something nice for you :-)

Tiffanny Twisted
04-19-2013, 11:54 PM
beautiful flowers HH and so nice of you GA.
VA sounds like you had an "amtrack " adventure.
When our son was younger, JAhh and I took him and our nephew on the NJ transit train to NY to see a hockey game a few days before xmas..
It was freezing and the train broke down with only one bathroom working (with no tp and soap) we missed our game (which was historical for goals or something ) Anyway, We would have still been sitting on the tracks at rutgars had we not had a diabetic emergency on our train and they towed us into the station instead of keeping us stuck in between the stations.
I think thats the last time I set foot on a train lol...
I hope you made it home safe and sound.

Just keep thinking about the old time rock and roll show you saw..happy memeories.
Me, thinking about bed since I made an early hair cut appt( It seemed like a good idea at the time)

Outlawman13
04-20-2013, 07:17 AM
I'm getting ready for work and watching Smuggler's Blues

Tiffanny Twisted
04-20-2013, 08:46 AM
sat morning big breakfast making before my earlly hair cut appt

Outlawman13
04-20-2013, 04:26 PM
I'm just so hyper today and I'm off from my long day at work. LOL just sitting for just a bit and then going to enjoy a nice, beautiful day outside!!!!

Thirsty&Hot
04-20-2013, 11:46 PM
saw this today at the market.
thought it might make you chuckle too :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/photo4_zps69dfb760.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/songbirdreleased/media/Eagles%20etc/photo4_zps69dfb760.jpg.html)

and I liked how it used the word fiery. made me think of Glenn singing: "...fiery eyes and dreams no one could steal..."

Outlawman13
04-20-2013, 11:54 PM
MMMM I would eat it all up and save the container. LOL MMM I would think that Glenn has all kinds of firey spices:grin:. That is a wonderful find Tiffany!!!!

Tiffanny Twisted
04-21-2013, 10:35 AM
saw this today at the market.
thought it might make you chuckle too :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/songbirdreleased/Eagles%20etc/photo4_zps69dfb760.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/songbirdreleased/media/Eagles%20etc/photo4_zps69dfb760.jpg.html)

and I liked how it used the word fiery. made me think of Glenn singing: "...fiery eyes and dreams no one could steal..."
cool I have never seen that brand...is it just local to ur area?

Outlawman13
04-21-2013, 12:21 PM
Listening to the Eagles, on facebook, and don't feel like going into work today!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Ive always been a dreamer
04-21-2013, 02:35 PM
Love that peanut butter, too, T&H. I've never seen it in the grocery stores around here, but I'm gonna have to do some research. :wink:

Grey Sadler
04-21-2013, 05:47 PM
Don't think my allergies or my reflux issues could handle that PB!! :lol:

I'm having a snack and listening to a duo on public radio (Steve Einhorn & Kate Power)...nice Celtic/folk sound!!

Tiffanny Twisted
04-21-2013, 08:52 PM
trying to get my stuff ready for work for the morning. already made the luches now time to put out the trash ...fun stuff then bed I am beat

Thirsty&Hot
04-21-2013, 09:50 PM
cool I have never seen that brand...is it just local to ur area?

Peanut Butter & Co. is actually a sandwich shop in nyc specializing in all different types of peanut butter. So I'd imagine it's much easier to find here in the city. I found this at my local health food store. I didn't actually buy it, but maybe I'll try it one day!

you can see if there's a store in your area that carries this brand here: http://ilovepeanutbutter.com/store-finder

Outlawman13
04-22-2013, 12:07 AM
OHH I really need to try that peanut butter!!!!!! I wonder if it has cinnamon in it.

Right now I'm on facebook, on here (of course), and just excited that I have two days off coming up!!!!! It's about time. LOL.

zeldabjr
04-22-2013, 03:50 PM
it says WalMart carries that PB...will have to look for it...

I just finished vacuuming out my car..ugh...but it looks good!

I'm trying to win a trip to see the guys in DC from a radio station!!!

Outlawman13
04-22-2013, 06:00 PM
OHHH I hope you win those tickets Brenda:grin:!!!!!

Right now I'm watching Hell Freezes Over and going to go on facebook again. Got back from a nice, long walk not too long ago. Listened to Glenn's music!!!

NYC Fan
04-22-2013, 06:12 PM
Going to pick up my bike from its Spring tune-up at the bike shop! Can't wait to get riding again

WalshFan88
04-23-2013, 02:57 AM
Watching Christchurch clips on YouTube.

Glennsallnighter
04-23-2013, 03:51 AM
Oh lucky you Austin! I'd love to be doing that. Do you know the first video clip was uploaded to YouTube this day 2005?

I'm having a pre work coffee!

Outlawman13
04-23-2013, 10:30 AM
I'm listening to Glenn Frey and going to go to a mall over here!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!! See what kinds of treasures I can find

WalshFan88
04-23-2013, 11:29 PM
Oh lucky you Austin! I'd love to be doing that. Do you know the first video clip was uploaded to YouTube this day 2005?

I can't imagine not having YouTube. I'm more addicted to it than social media these days. :D

Outlawman13
04-23-2013, 11:37 PM
I love youtube as well!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I don't think I can live without it!!!!

Right now I'm listening to the Eagles and on facebook. Have to go to bed early tonight for work bright and early in the morning. Blech:yuck:

Glennsallnighter
04-24-2013, 02:24 PM
I'm tidying the house. It's Laura's birthday and my parents are due over to see her soon.

Outlawman13
04-24-2013, 04:54 PM
I hope all of you had fun GA!!!!!! Happy birthday to Laura.

Right now I'm on facebook, playing some video games, and putting the Glenn Frey Live cd into my ipod. OHHHH I'm going to have so much fun listening to that and watching the Live Dublin concert on VHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it so far.

Tiffanny Twisted
04-24-2013, 05:52 PM
trying to rest my eyes before I go to a chuch thing. we are getting ready for the bingo on friday nite . gotta get the prize baskets ready :soda:

Glennsallnighter
04-24-2013, 06:07 PM
We did have fun thanks OM! And Laura is a happy little Bunny! She had a great birthday. I just LOVE that Dublin concert!

TT, mind those eyes!

I'm just relaxing before bed....

VAisForEagleLovers
04-24-2013, 06:44 PM
Fighting the urge to nap! The after-effects of the ice cream cone I ate a little while ago. I need to find my second wind and get back to work. :(

Outlawman13
04-24-2013, 07:52 PM
I'm so sorry about that VA!!!!! Play a loud song so you can stay awake. That's what I normally do.

Tiffanny Twisted
04-24-2013, 09:35 PM
well we got it done..lol
bingo fri nite.....
i'm tired

Outlawman13
04-24-2013, 10:18 PM
Glad you got that over with TT!!! Lol rest those tired eyes.

WalshFan88
04-26-2013, 02:34 AM
Trying to sleep but can't! :hilarious: