PDA

View Full Version : Finally! I'm back :)

tbs fanatic
12-05-2011, 11:27 AM
Hey, I have finally found The Border again. I've had a rash of computer problems over the last few months which included getting a new computer and losing a bunch of bookmarks (this one included). Then my brain froze and I could not remember the name of the site (I kept putting in 'On the Border' and getting Taco Bell - LOL). Then I tried Eagles fan sites but you still did not seem to pop up?? So I gave up for a while and then, out of the blue, I rediscovered you (though I'm not sure how?). It's been a long journey and I have a lot of catching up to do :)

Brooke
12-05-2011, 11:43 AM
Welcome back tbsfan! Glad you made your way back!

Ive always been a dreamer
12-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Welcome back Jill - we've missed you around here! Glad all your computer problems are behind you now and hope you'll be able to come around more often. :thumbsup:

And just as an FYI for future reference - if you type "eagles message board' in your search engine, the Border usually comes up on the first page or two. Another way to find us is to type the names of any of the former or current band members. The search engine will bring up the member's online site affiliated with the board (also usually on the first or second page of the search results). If you go to any band member's online site, you can find the link to message board from there. Hopefully, you won't need this now that you've found us again, but this is just in case. :grin:

sodascouts
12-05-2011, 09:45 PM
Welcome back!!!

tbs fanatic
12-06-2011, 03:11 PM
Thanks. Let's hope I don't get lost again - not very computer savvy :doh:to say the least! lol

Glennsallnighter
12-07-2011, 07:45 PM
Welcome Back TBS Fanatic

Troubadour
12-13-2011, 07:07 AM
Good to have you back, tbs!

Prettymaid
12-13-2011, 08:51 AM
Welcome back from me too!