PDA

View Full Version : Joe Walsh, Eric Clapton, and Paul McCartney

Shadowland07
02-11-2012, 01:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q98QA3k4XDE&feature=g-all-u&context=G262afb7FAAAAAAAAEAA

Freypower
02-11-2012, 05:28 PM
So does Joe play on the McCartney album?

I have bittersweet feelings about it; I think that its release may be the reason why the similarly themed After Hours has been delayed.

Shadowland07
02-12-2012, 01:05 AM
No he doesn't

Mrs Frey
02-13-2012, 06:51 AM
WOW!! :grin:

sodascouts
02-13-2012, 12:22 PM
I have bittersweet feelings about it; I think that its release may be the reason why the similarly themed After Hours has been delayed.
Why do you think that? I have heard nothing to that effect, and it seems a rather large leap to make simply as an assumption.

Freypower
02-13-2012, 04:59 PM
Why do you think that? I have heard nothing to that effect, and it seems a rather large leap to make simply as an assumption.

I only thought that because Sir Paul's album consists of cover versions, when that became known a decision may have been made to delay Glenn's album. We have heard nothing about Glenn's album, full stop.

sodascouts
02-13-2012, 05:12 PM
It's certainly true we haven't heard anything about Glenn's album, but let's not blame Sir Paul! Innocent until proven guilty. ;)

I like McCartney well enough but I won't be buying the album.

Freypower
02-13-2012, 10:04 PM
It's certainly true we haven't heard anything about Glenn's album, but let's not blame Sir Paul! Innocent until proven guilty. ;)

I like McCartney well enough but I won't be buying the album.

I wasn't blaming Sir Paul!!! I worship the man! It is just a coincidence and I suspect that it's on Glenn's side; they, whoever 'they' are (Irving?) made a strategic decision to delay.

For the record I don't really want to buy this album (Kisses On The Bottom) either.

VAisForEagleLovers
03-08-2012, 05:51 PM
OK, I only have half the info here because the DJ wasn't making much sense. I was listening to SiriusXM, Classic Vinyl, and she said that there was an internet-only broadcast of Joe Walsh and Paul McCartney and that Eric Clapton couldn't participate in the 'sit down'. So whatever this was, whenever it was, it's apparently on iTunes now. I do not have iTunes on my computer and so I haven't looked for it. I just thought I'd put this much out here and maybe someone else can run with it.

Shadowland07
03-09-2012, 12:00 AM
OK, I only have half the info here because the DJ wasn't making much sense. I was listening to SiriusXM, Classic Vinyl, and she said that there was an internet-only broadcast of Joe Walsh and Paul McCartney and that Eric Clapton couldn't participate in the 'sit down'. So whatever this was, whenever it was, it's apparently on iTunes now. I do not have iTunes on my computer and so I haven't looked for it. I just thought I'd put this much out here and maybe someone else can run with it.

Yeah it's a live iTunes session of songs off Paul's new album.

sodascouts
03-09-2012, 12:39 AM
Is it this "Blick People" thing? Or is this the same thing that was posted at the beginning of the thread?