PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Eagles fans!

7BridgesDH
02-22-2012, 12:02 PM
Just stopping by to say hello to the group! Looking forward to lots of great discussions and hopefully seeing some of you out at our shows!

Keith

sodascouts
02-22-2012, 12:07 PM
Welcome Keith! I live in Memphis, so maybe I can come to your Clifton show.

pueblo47
02-22-2012, 12:11 PM
Just stopping by to say hello to the group! Looking forward to lots of great discussions and hopefully seeing some of you out at our shows!

Keith

I've had the privilege of attending a few of your shows around the Nashville area. Excellent performances.

7BridgesDH
02-22-2012, 12:14 PM
Thanks Pueblo! We're hoping to perform in Brentwood again this summer. Would love to see you out at the show!

Soda, it would be great to have you at the Clifton show!

Ive always been a dreamer
02-22-2012, 12:23 PM
Welcome from me too, Keith. Glad you found us here on The Border. Best of luck to your band. I live in VA, so I may be able to check you out at the Warrenton show on July 20th. :thumbsup:

Do you all have a specific setlist or do you mix it up?

WalshFan88
02-22-2012, 12:33 PM
Welcome to the Border! :cheers:

I used to be in an Eagles tribute - played for 3 years and really enjoyed it until everyone moved away and went our separate ways - I miss it!

VAisForEagleLovers
02-22-2012, 01:25 PM
OMG! I live about three miles from the Fauquier County Fairgrounds in Warrenton and amazingly enough, I've never been to the fair. I'll be going this year! I'm friends with the fair organizer, so I'll have to give her kudos for booking a band I actually want to hear!

Dreamer, we can talk closer to the time, but let me know if you plan on coming up, it would be great to meet you.

VAisForEagleLovers
02-22-2012, 01:29 PM
Sorry, Keith, I got so excited by the fact you're playing in Warrenton I forgot to welcome you to the forum. Nice to have you on board!

Brooke
02-22-2012, 02:34 PM
Welcome from me too 7BDH! Glad you found us! If you love the Eagles you will like it here!

I don't see any dates close to me here in Missouri, but hopefully more will be added! Good luck to you and your band!

Windeagle
02-22-2012, 04:40 PM
Welcome, 7BDH. I checked your tour schedule and you didn't QUITE come close enough to northern New England this time. Maybe on your next trip. :)

7BridgesDH
02-22-2012, 06:41 PM
Thanks everybody!! Looking forward to meeting lots of you this summer! We will be playing a lot of different cities in VA this year... they love Eagles music up there! And keep an eye on the tour schedule as new dates are being added ALL the time! We just booked Gretna, VA today!

(and feel free to LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on twitter!)

http://www.facebook.com/7bridgesband
http://www.twitter.com/7bridgesband

7BridgesDH
02-22-2012, 06:43 PM
... and regarding the set list...

You'll just have to come to the show to find out! Can't give everything away! Although I will say that we sing every song in the ORIGINAL key, and all of our members portray their respective Eagle.

sodascouts
02-22-2012, 06:51 PM
Just "liked" you on Facebook (I'm Nancy).

Being coy about the set list, eh? OK, but I gotta say, if I don't hear "Take It to the Limit" when I come to see your show, I'm going to be VERY disappointed! ;)

Also, we hardcores absolutely adore it when you guys include deep tracks that the Eagles don't do at their shows.

Henley Honey
02-22-2012, 08:23 PM
Welcome from me too! Maybe I can catch you at the NJ or CT shows!
:thumbsup:

Ive always been a dreamer
02-22-2012, 10:00 PM
OMG! I live about three miles from the Fauquier County Fairgrounds in Warrenton and amazingly enough, I've never been to the fair. I'll be going this year! I'm friends with the fair organizer, so I'll have to give her kudos for booking a band I actually want to hear!

Dreamer, we can talk closer to the time, but let me know if you plan on coming up, it would be great to meet you.

I would expect I'll probably come up to see this, VA. We'll definitely have to hook up if I do.

Thanks everybody!! Looking forward to meeting lots of you this summer! We will be playing a lot of different cities in VA this year... they love Eagles music up there! And keep an eye on the tour schedule as new dates are being added ALL the time! We just booked Gretna, VA today!

(and feel free to LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on twitter!)

http://www.facebook.com/7bridgesband
http://www.twitter.com/7bridgesband

Good to hear about a lot of VA dates, Keith. You are right ... we do love our Eagles here. Maybe VAisForEaglesLovers and I can check out several shows. :thumbsup:

7BridgesDH
02-23-2012, 10:29 AM
Soda... You'll hear TITTL, for SURE!

sodascouts
02-23-2012, 01:12 PM
Good deal! That's my favorite!

Glennsallnighter
02-23-2012, 04:46 PM
Welcome from me too Keith! I'd love to hear your band. Any international tours planned in the future :wink:

TakeMeToTheLimit
06-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Welcome to the Border! :cheers:

I used to be in an Eagles tribute - played for 3 years and really enjoyed it until everyone moved away and went our separate ways - I miss it!

Hi man I bet that was awesome playing in an eagles tribute band! What was the bands name?